Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 107351-107400 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cas_Cat_2 said…
S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!! T_T

I hate all of this Snape love, what a nightmare!! xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Janni said…
LOL! I want a book of the Marauders in Hogwarts! how awesome wouldn't that be!

and with JKR brilliancy it would be amazing! just think!

Sirius, James, Lupin and PeterPEttigrew going to school (Pettigrew feeling like an outsider.. we see how he evolves)
Snape growing into being the man he is
The weasley's must have been in their 7th grade or something
we would have Nevil's parents there
and Dumbledore as a teacher! this would have been perfect!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucas4ever said…
LMFAO!

NO i love Snape! He's the best! i still can't pick my favorite character though... I have a problem i always love the evil Characters idk why. I just love them. It's because i'm a bitch i'm convinced
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sophialover said…
It`s just that...WTF? Fucking twat,James. Snape was the total outcast & all popular/hottie James would do was mock him and fucking cause him trouble to the end. Idc about what he did later. I don`t think anyone can argue he treated Snape like a piece of crap.

Plus he wasn`t that great with Lily either. With Lily/Snape,it was different. I SAW the bloody connection in the 7th book. They made me feel something & I always appreciate relationships who make me feel something {though sometimes they can be fucked up in many ways}
S!

I'm loving this activity !
WOW! Leyton the calculation! :P

S!

But they creat him to be this god! and no man is flawless and i am sick of seing just the good side of him!
Btw Shephers = DErek = McDREAMY!
No freaking Jack!

Plus he wasn`t that great with Lily either. With Lily/Snape,it was different. I SAW the bloody connection in the 7th book. They made me feel something & I always appreciate relationships who make me feel something

AGREED!
He loved her ever since they were kids<333 And they were both great at potions<33 Perfect fit<33
Hannah/Dawn/Mar = Snape love
Cat/Baby/S = James love

WOW,we pwn.
It`s 50%. We need someone who will make the difference.
me too!

all of this because of HARRY POTTER bitch!
btw let me make it clear

You (Ballah&BAbe) hate James!
LOOOSER hates Snape!

i like them both! But james i would love seeing as young! he would be awesome! while snape is not my type :P
i like the bad boys, not the freaks :P LOL!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ritergrl said…
The fact that James was such a douchebag makes me like JL even more! It really does show a lot when you're willing to change practically your entire personality just for one person - trust me, as a bitch, being nice is a fucking chore! But the fact that he actually did it shows that he genuinely cared and wanted to be the better person for her?

Snape? Held a grudge for practically two decades. mature
He loved her ever since they were kids<333 And they were both great at potions<33 Perfect fit<33

He did all. Always. For her...
He`d never stop loving her even when she got with James/had his child and then die. It can`t get more "unconditional" than that. He loved her in every way possible.
angelic
Psh, please Mary, we all know I'm worth two people xD
Whaaaa? When James changed for Lily? ROFL.
Gah,nah. I hate bad boy turned good/changed because of a girl. I appreciate that only in rare cases. {AI * COUGH *}
That would be awesome! *____*

I KNOW James treated Snape bad! But are you seriously gonna deny Snape didn't do the same to him??? Sectumseptera or whatever anymore? Harry used it on Draco, look how well that turned out! Snape used it on James in the 5th book, but nobody noticed! Snape is the hero BLA BLA BLA.

How about the fact that the "hero" would be DEAD if it wasn't for James? And none of you hate Sirius when he was just like James about Snape. Yet you hate James. Makes zero sense to me.

And Lily never loved Snape. They are like George/Izzie, friends like that don't work as a couple, never will!
mischievous
Psh, please Mary, we all know I'm worth two people xD

Oh alright,i`ll keep that in mind S.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Chlarkfan said…
Helllloooo :D
The fact that James was such a douchebag makes me like JL even more! It really does show a lot when you're willing to change practically your entire personality just for one person - trust me, as a bitch, being nice is a fucking chore! But the fact that he actually did it shows that he genuinely cared and wanted to be the better person for her?

I LOVE YOU S! <33
that's the whole thing with James! he might be this big bully he has this macho attitude, but he has a great personality inside.. he "saved" Snape that time, and i am not going to say that he was a hero and all that.. but he did, and that just tells us somethign about him!
and he became a great husband for Lilly and a great father for Harry! he is just <3 I love the whole thing where a boy plays tough, but being a softy inside!
Don`t compare Snape/Lily to George/Izzie Cat. That`s like BLAAASPHEMY.

Lily/Snape WOULD work. I know it in my heart that they would.
NOoooooo Lost came out before Grey's came out which Grey's aired season one began airing on March 27, 2005" Actually lost first and the first season was longer so Jack Shepperd was established on LOST before Mr.McDreamy thank you very much. That's the point Jack isn't perfect. Just wait until you get to the Sarah Storyline and how he screwed that up

And Lost started Sept of 2004!

Jack is my ALL TIME favorite TV character so SUCK IT!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livelovelaugh said…
can we change convo now :P
im supposed to be doing work but i wanna kill myself! lol
kiss
BLUSH!
Hey Blush, you better hide :P
I hate both Shepards. MWAHAHA.
Fucking McDreamy and Jack. It`s the NAME,i`m telling you.
I LOVE YOU S! <33

It's called growing up Mary. What Snape didn't do.

Snape hated a FREAKING KID for years, just because he looked like James. Oh, Lily would be so happy with Snape if she was alive. =') In true love it's okay to treat kids bad, you know.
He did all. Always. For her...
He`d never stop loving her even when she got with James/had his child and then die. It can`t get more "unconditional" than that. He loved her in every way possible.

OMG I SWEAR YOU READ MY MIND! GOSHHH I LOVE THEM<33 i can't wait to watch that part! I'm watching 6tomorrow night!
Mare Bear!
Hahaha, I can see the discussion is heated Janni :D
Eyesexage <3 ** *0

Fucking love<3
 Eyesexage <3 ** *0 Fucking love<3
LOL! Nooo he is no fucking SHepherd! Sorry Ballah, doesn't fit me! :P

and HARRY POTTER OWNS!

and LS = george and izzie! perfect! GI tried it, but they never worked out! while we have alex = james, bad guy turning good <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livelovelaugh said…
im confused with lost lol
Blush!

BLUSH! <33

I love Derek and i don't know Jack. xD

And it's only the true Mary. They would never work, you know it. Snape loved her, okay. But she cleary didn't.
EVERYONE! LOOOOOSER USED SARCASME/IRONY! OMG! :O

Snape hated a FREAKING KID for years, just because he looked like James. Oh, Lily would be so happy with Snape if she was alive. =') In true love it's okay to treat kids bad, you know.
OMG I SWEAR YOU READ MY MIND! GOSHHH I LOVE THEM<33

They`re one of my guilty pleasures,that`s for sure. NOONE would ever love Lily like Snape did. Everyone thought it was an obsession when she died,yet he didn`t stop truly loving her. Not for a since sec of his life.
I`m sorry,I SHOULD SHIP THAT. I CAN`T NOT SHIP THESE TWO.
George does not equal Snape!
WTF! IS THAT! NO FUCKING WAY! GEORGE IS A LITTLE BITCH!

GREY'S CAN'T BE COMPARED TO HP! WTF!
HANNAH & CATT <3!

What is this discussion aboutt??
Nahhh, he loved her when they were kids, but they drifted in school (right? I'm a little rusty) so I think we can assume that she changed from when she was eleven... he didn't love her he loved the fantasy he built up of her. Can you imagine how awkward a date would have been?

"So, what did you think of the movie?"
"ILOVEYOU!"
"..."
and LS = george and izzie! perfect! GI tried it, but they never worked out! while we have alex = james, bad guy turning good <3

LOOOL! TRUE TRUE TRUE xD
And for the record, Snape being George is a good thing, because George is awesome! And so much better than Snape. I'm being actually nice for giving him Georgie <3
They would work Cat. I believe they would HAHAHAHAHA. As dysfanctional as it may seem, I think they totally would. Sometimes i can`t put stuff into words. I can`t argue with you on JL and what they had and how Lily didn`t love back Sev BLA BLA...all i can say is that I FEEL they would work way better.
heart
GREY'S CAN'T BE COMPARED TO HP! WTF!

says the girl who HATED HArry potter! the girl who fell asleep during the 6th movie! xD

i just love HP!
NO ONE would ever love Lily like Snape did

IF he really didn't care for Lily he wouldn't have given Harry his memories! He wanted him to know! Snape was bitter to Harry! He saw his mother in her/ His dad which he loathed! Losing someone you love SUCKS trust me i would know...lol wow this is sooo heated
George does not equal Snape!
WTF! IS THAT! NO FUCKING WAY! GEORGE IS A LITTLE BITCH!

HE WAS AN EVIL BITCH. Started off as naive lovable idiot & then...BLAAAAAAAH.

Snape is not the same person as George, but they ahve the same place in this calculation...

and James and Snape would have never worked! she does not lvoe him in that way at all!
You know HP 6 was the only movie in the theater i've ever fallen asleep during? NOW I'M OBSESSED! LMFAO
laugh
Nahhh, he loved her when they were kids, but they drifted in school (right? I'm a little rusty) so I think we can assume that she changed from when she was eleven... he didn't love her he loved the fantasy he built up of her. Can you imagine how awkward a date would have been?

"So, what did you think of the movie?"
"ILOVEYOU!"
"..."

LOOOOL! xD
C'mon, who doesn't love a good love/hate relashionship? <33

EVERYONE! LOOOOOSER USED SARCASME/IRONY! OMG! :O
LOOOOL!!! XD
SNAPE is no George! Agreed! George just ebcame a whiny bitch by the end of GA

but SNape and Lilly would have never worked!
He saw his mother in her/ His dad which he loathed!

AND YET,helped him. Agreed to Dubleador`s offer. Did it all. Again. ONLY for her.
COMEEEEEEEEE ON. It`s fucking love.

Anyway: CHANGE OF SUBJECT. I see Dawn leaving this place...lol
James and Snape would have never worked!
Do you mean Lily?
Yeah, i meant Snape & Lille ;P
In all fairness, James & Snape wouldn't have worked either