Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110151-110200 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sophialover said…
Chris and Angie had given me butterflies in S1. And I loved how Angie realised it wasn`t the same anymore in S2 and let him take her apartment. I loved Chris & Angie damn it♥ (ALTHOUGH I knew it`d never last)
And ditto Mickei. WHY couldn`t she keep the freaking baby?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
and mary having jal keep the baby wouldnt have even ruiend teh show because she was never in it again, so for all we know she was a craop mum and struggled o it all went smoothly for her. it was so pointless to have her go hav an abortion. i guess it was them trying to use that as an issue though.
S1 Peyton...Idk...I think one and only scene I honestly liked Peyton in was the dyke t-shirt scene...but that was S2,right? Idk. And yeah,Naley in S1 = perfection. But BL in S1? I`d probably not ship BL if I had started watching OTH from the start,rofl. I`d deffo have liked them If I started watching from S2 though. S2&S3♥
lol mary you never know, surely you would have noticed the eyesex and then when they were developed you would have still fallen in love with them. you wouldnt have had an option because lp sucks and you have better taste than that.
Even if it was them trying to use it as an issue...it`s still...Ugh. It`s what you`re saying. Completely. She`d leave anyway so WHY couldn`t they have her having the baby,raising it on her own with all the love she could ever give to it? Plus having it cause it reminded her of Chris. That`d pass a message too. That even if it`s fucking hard to make such a tough decision and decide to do everything on your own,you can still do it. I`m such an anti abortion person anyway. It`s so plain stupid. I think they just passed a negative message to people instead of a good one.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita monLOVEbrucas said…
HEY HEY HEY WHATS WITH ALL THE CHRIS/JAL HATE?

I hate badly written story's for couples, and the reason i love J.C is because they had devlopment.

Have you not seen skins series 1? Jal was there for Chris she knew about his brother, they were at the grave together, he spoke the truth, and cried she was there for me.

Jal also kept him inline when he did stupid things, and even though he never listened it was pretty cute, the way she tried to help him.

When they got together in season 2, it was so obvious it was going to happen, because she was always there and so for me it wasn't completely random it was actually subtle development through friendship.

I will take Bl s5 over s1 Bl, Bl season 1 were sexy, and i loved them, but even i can admit it sometimes felt awkward the way it was, but not in a bad way! just a weird way.

In season 5, it was so simple and beautiful, and it showed them from a different side, and i truly do love it.
The only thing i hated was the brooke davis and lucas scott thing ALWAYS HAPPENING.

I just don't like Cassie at all. I hate Michelle more, but more just annoy me. and yeah cassie runs away, but idk i feel this time it should have been different..

idk....
But a part of me liked LP in S1 Mickei. I mean I had watched S5,was already a BLer but while rewatching I didn`t reject LP right from the beginning. I hated them right after library kiss though. BL in S1 was...bad. First make out was hotness but they didn`t exactly captivate me in S1. It wasn`t THE season for them. But even a blind person could see it was so NOT over between them,for good. And S2 was the big proof.
S2...I WORSHIP S2,damn it.
esp with chris dea,d like if se loved him wldnt she wnat that reminder of him, i would understand if she did it because of that genetic thing, but shes got money her family coulda helped, she coulda trued to have the fam and teh career, insteasd she just gave up.
S1 Peyton...Idk...I think one and only scene I honestly liked Peyton in was the dyke t-shirt scene...but that was S2,right?

THIS. the only real true scene ive loved of Peyton is the dyke scene, even with Jake i never noticed her, because that is how much i hate her.

I didn't think much of Angie and Chris, they were good fucks, but thats all i think.
TUMBLRS WORKING!! BUT DONT GO ANYWHERE.
see mary that just makes you realistic, you didnt flock to bl straight away, you're not meant to, bl is about falling in love, it takes friggin time, but you would have gone their with them in s2 and s3 for sure, hell s5 didnt come out of nowhere, if you could fall for s5 you would have gotten there in high school eventually, or just flipped randomly in s5.

and its not a bad thing to like lp is season 1, hope not, i was a lp shipper back then... shhhhhh.
i admit i liked LP with the motel kiss, i found that hot and replayed it over and over.

BUT after that and when brooke found out, i really did hate them with a burning passion, and it was more peyton hate becayse the way she acted about it.

seriously i think i was more a lp hater than a bl lover but now im more a bl lover than lp hater, sometimes i think its tie ;o and i feel so bad.

than i re-watch s3 and feel the love.
Have you not seen skins series 1? Jal was there for Chris she knew about his brother, they were at the grave together, he spoke the truth, and cried she was there for me.

Excuse me but they had this scene in Chris`s episode in S1 and...WHAT OTHER? I mean,alright a handholding & a heart to heart. I didn`t even consider them as "friends" If we were to talk about a romantic relationship through friendship they could`ve showed the builD up more. Plus it`s THIS. Jal. She`s an annoying control freak. And she was being a control freak around everyone. Which means I didn`t exactly see the difference between Jal being a control freak around Chris and Jal being a control freak around Sid for example. Or Michelle...or whoever she was with. She was like giving lectures to everyone in S1 and always thought she was "superior"...I know that wasn`t the point but that came out to me anyway. So yeah. I didn`t exactly see the MAJOR developement between Jal and Chris in S1.

And then in S2 they start the season with 2 scenes in the first ep. When they watch Tony and Maxxie`s mum in that toilette and another one outside of the club having Chris making a sexual comment about Jal,as I recall. I mean,DUDE,I CAN COUNT THEIR SCENES and they`re no more than 5 until Chri`s ep in S2 which is the ep from which basically starts their romantic relationship. Smells like no builD up to me.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
lmao mon.
meant to, bl is about falling in love, it takes friggin time, but you would have gone their with them in s2 and s3 for sure, hell s5 didnt come out of nowhere, if you could fall for s5 you would have gotten there in high school eventually, or just flipped randomly in s5.

HAHA,THIS.
i kinda thought in s1 jal and sid might happen, there was a moment, and i was like i could see that. but i liked cassie and sid so i was kinda hoping no. i never considered her with chris back then, it was so chris and angie. ah that forbidden fruit. why coudlnt i have a teacher willing to have an affair, damn excuse me while i take a break to have a fantasy involving my old sose teacher.
blah one of the things i cant stand about lp, after season one they did nothing with them and then bang they were in love, then they skip four years in which theyve broken up yet they are still in love, and all this great epic shut is based off what,a few eps in s4, puhlease. he had been with lindsey for like 2 years, comapred to lps what 2 months and a year long distance where he goes proposes to her out of desperation because he didnt think they would make it otehrwise, and they didnt becaus eshe dumped his ass because she wasnt ready, yet she was willing to marry jake years earlier. again puhlease. lp sucks.
I love the way you`re thinking Mickei *claps*
WOAH,a person who actually likes Angie/Chris as much as I do. Miracles do happen.

Jal/Chris? HAHAHA. The shopping scene,oh god. No,I never thought they`d happen. But I loved that Jal was a part of Sid`s "waking up" project. She shouted at him in the hospital right after Cassie`s suicide attempt which was GREAT cause Sid deserved all of it. "All you had to was freaking go on a date with her...",hmm yeah...one and only moment I`ve actually liked Jal in.
why lmao mon mickey? LOL

Mary, i see where your comming from in a way...
but this is skins, we have to be happy with what we got. and we got a good amound of scenes with Chris and Jal, to know that they were good friends. Jal was the closest to Chris from the guys, like really close. As was Chris with Jal.
Idk, i just liked the way they happened in s2, and i really dont think they were rushed.

But i agree i hate Jal, she is really boring and complains alot. she was pretty much useless without chris.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livelovelaugh said…
fuck me! theres people!
i love jal/chris!
i really wanna vid them but the only song i think of is signs and ive used it already!
but i loved the michelle/jal friendship aswell and i liked chris/cassie but we didnt see enough!
Thats why i hate LP.

They are badly written...
They have had no devlopment after s1.

In season 5, they had more bad devlopment, he was with lindsey, and she cried to him as if season 4 was on his terms.
FUCKING BS.

For me its the storyline. i cannot stand bad storylines. '
example. serenate and denessa, its rused and bullshit, something writers put in for there own selves, and ruins the fking couple more.
DAWN.

OMFG FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES!

Chris and Jal <3
Images are back. LP hate must have brought them back,actually. Mwahaha.
I know Mickei,I freaking KNOW. I loved it when Haley says to Peyton I think in "Racing like a Pro" "But he fell in love in the meantime Peyton. You need to STOP trying to take that away from him..." I loved Haley in that scene. She wasn`t being pro LP for once in her fucking life. Plus yeah. Seyton being such a total,desperate whoreeeee in that season...OH THE GYM SCENE where she says that the biggest proof of love is sacrifice blah blah crap? And then tells him she loves him but she`s willing to LET GO. AND THEN KISSES HIS HANDS.
Epic shit,RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT XDDDDDDD
I swear I was constantly smiling during that scene...I was remembering she`d kiss his hands I was like..."whaaa?" ROFL
seriously i think i was more a lp hater than a bl lover but now im more a bl lover than lp hater, sometimes i think its tie ;o and i feel so bad. --- i was laughing at that mon, cracked me up, so true. lp hate is a passion almost as strong and sometiems stronger than bl love.

i think one of skins biggest downfalls are the timeline, and teh way teh eps seem to skip, it takes a lot pm face value, like we are suppose to know these people are close without actually seeing much proof.
Dude, Peyton season 5? LIKE FAIL RIGHT THERE. I think even lpers hate to admit it, she was fucking wacko.

Im actually hoping LP come back, so we get a Bl scene, but i doubt they will.....
EYSEX!!
 EYSEX!!
DAWN♥
LOL Mon I didn`t say there`s something wrong with liking them. You CAN like a couple by 5 scenes of them. It`s just that...it doesn`t work for me most of the time. I`m usually all for random ships in Skins. You know I am. There are plenty of random hook ups in Skins I`ve enjoyed. But with JC I could just sense it coming and if there`s something I hate with a passion to a couple/show/character is predictability.
OHMY GOD this is so random but I rewatched John Tucker Must Die today and goshh...I swear Soph hasn`t been more beautiful than in this movie. She was simply breathtakingly stunning.
Mary i understand, with you and skins, i think its with everyone.

It's like Glee, but the couples written in that are worse. i hate it.

Idk, i re-watched s2 like awhile back, and realized the amazingness of chris and jal!! and it made me actually like Chris because before, i used to hate him! i found him disgusting.

I think the only person on skins i haven't changed my mind on is Cook.

Speaking of.... HIS HAIR. WHY JACK WHY. he looks like a scene kid ;/
awwww i think season 1/2 the serenate storyline was amazingly written! especially early season 1 with nate being the way he was but then season 3 was ruined!
and i for one love danessa! the way they were written was amazing but they ruined that by bringing derena back when they were over and done with!
omfg, that scene when peytons like im gonna let you go... like wtf, she got like worse after that. it was just another game to her, that season highlighted the differences between brooke and peyton, and who is teh selfish one and im telling ya its not the hot one with dimples.
Soph hasn`t been more beautiful than in this movie. She was simply breathtakingly stunning.

^^^

AGREE. Her hair was dark, the eyeliner suited her. I loved how it all matched, and she was like the punk rock kinda look, but it wasn't like HEY LOOK AT ME, it was just perfect on her, as if she owned that look.
awwww i think season 1/2 the serenate storyline was amazingly written! especially early season 1 with nate being the way he was but then season 3 was ruined!
and i for one love danessa! the way they were written was amazing but they ruined that by bringing derena back when they were over and done with!

I couldn`t agree more Dawn. I`m hoping they`ll get things right with NS in S4 though. S3 disappointed me a lot. I`m rewatching GG S1 and i`m hating DS since practically day 1 (whereas I thought I liked them in S1) It`s still all about NS in S1 for me. S2 too.
Serenate, Leyton and Denessa have one thing in common.

They all started good in s1, {excluding Denessa} than throughout the seasons, had random friendship moments, which never showed signs of love, than come to s3 or s4, they come out of nowhere, and act as if they have been the one all along.
have you guys seen her in the hitcher, i think she acted that sooooooooo well, it just makes me want to see her in more movies, she can really act and do so many emotions, as oth has proven, hope she can just pick good scripts.
crying
Jack`s hair ----> Reminds me of Justin fucking Bieber or something. I swear it`s a HUGE fail. How could you let that happen Mon,HOW|?
Serenate = fail.

Im sorry, but it was all sex, nothing deep. Serena lied to Nate most of the time about her dad etc and it was pathetic. the only drama they could get was from jenny plotting and nothing serious all real they actual couples face.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
HEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! <333
I`ve watched some parts of the Hitcher. It was on some months back but it was starting like at 1 am so I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I loved it though. It`s pretty intense. That pervert that was chasing them damn it...and then when they manage to leave the car...Jeez...I was freaking out. I`d have watched all of it if it wasn`t for fucking commercials. I fell asleep during them and they`d last SO LONGGGG!
I love the hitcher! she was so hot in that movie.

My favorite movie of hers is table 3 ! LMAO. shes hilarious in it.

*shakes head* Mary, i feel so bad with myself. I love him that much, i let him make mistakes like this.
were not talking atm, because of the hair LMAO.

But you know, his still Jack, minus the hair, is perfect !
Catiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! <3
Heyy Mon, Mary and Mickei!! <33
MMMs xD

Did the photoshop link worked, Mon? I haven't used it in while, so idk. =/
JUST LOOK. I've legit analyzed this photo in so many ways and times.

Firstly, his too white for this look. Yes the color goes with his eyes, but with the eyes and skin color? JUST NO.

secondly. he looks like a pretty boy... who wakes up and does the hair, aka in this photo I MEAN COME ON. he actually straitened his hair? i nearly died.

He looks to pretty boy, and his not jack without blonde hair and meessy hair.
 JUST LOOK. I've legit analyzed this picha in so many ways and times. Firstly, his too white for thi
catia, yeh it did TYSM!! <3

How you been, have u gotten exams marks back ?
hey cat!

table for three, lol every time i watch that movie i cant help picturing the whisk. i made a few of my freidns wtacehd it, they dont know sophia bush from squat and justthought the movie was really weird.
FAILPOP IS WORKING AGAIN. finally.
CAT,MY LOVE♥
I disagree Mon,and you know it. SereNate in S1 wasn`t about sex and we all know it. It appeared to be like that. Nate had always been in love with her,all along. Then wild Serena was on. They got drunk and had sex. SB drama followed. S left town. N got together with B but Nair would never share a proper relationship cause the ghost of S was like...chasing them both. Then S comes back and you can see right from the Pilot what`s the deal with NS. She`s trying to put the person she was behind her believing she can change and believing Dan`s a good influence for her and he can actually bring her good side come out. Then they have those 32737673t3t pointless short conversations till he finally takes her on a date. Then comes Vanessa and they have V drama. Then comes Georgina and comes G drama. Then they don`t know if it`s better to stay together or just be friends...i mean FUCK IT ALRIGHT? FUCK IT. They`re terrible.
Then in S2 S makes tons of non imporant relationships,same with N. But it`s only one person on each other`s mind and that is EACH OTHER. YES they fucked them up in S3. Big time. Not gonna lie. I wanted them to get together differently...develop differently. I`m not even gonna comment on the Jenny drama cause Jenny`s basically a skank and I won`t be even typing to "analyse" her behavior.
Yeaa, i did Mon. =D
I passed everything. *__*

And i'm glad it worked. ;D

Is that Cook?? He looks hot. :O
I'm a fan of him with longer hair, FOR SURE!
It`s just...in this pic...It looks like a WIG. ROFL.