Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114851-114900 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
nice birthday u got going on, why not start yoru adulthood with a classic
eyesexage **<3*0
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sophialover said…
this is mine Mickei: link
hey guys im just gonna go tale a quick shower be back in liek 10 DO NO GO ANYWHERE u dont wanna get murdered on ur bday mary
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Yes, you have to have awesome followers to make your Tumblr life interesting!!!

Awww what a quiet way to celebrate your birthday, hun!
HAHA get back soon and DON'T MAKE US WAIT.
Aw Nem I know it's quiet. But i'd take that over anything way too fancy. I love keeping it simple anyway.
Mary, Hannah is a-beautifuldisaster on Tumblr?
Yea, me too. As long as I'm with the people who matters the most, who needs big parties, right? So what did you get for your birthday?
Hannah is a-beautifuldisaster on Tumblr?[i/]

YES!

[I]So what did you get for your birthday?

Big poster of Big Ben. HAHA. I swear it's the most beautiful thing. It's all black n' white but the red double decker bus underneath it.

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Why don't I know abt Hannah's Tumblr? I'm following her now.

Awww too cute! Who gave it to you?
heart
I bought it myself with the money my nan gave me? lmao. I haven't got a single present so far from anyone else,but it's still morning. So I'm guessing they'll be giving them to me around lunch time or so.

DEAR LORD,POSITIVE NS SPOILERS FOR 4X18.
LMAO I read that on Tumblr too, why do they keep putting Chuck and Vanessa together? Can't Vanessa just fuck off? But yay for Dair and Serenate!
big smile
CV...they weren't bad in S2. But yeah,V is an ugly pointless troll. But sweet jesus,Nate&Serena...I consider this as the best birthday present.
back

lol i dont even rember my tumblr thing, so.. yeah, cant log in and it didnt send me teh apsssword recovery thingy

nice present mary, at least u got to choose it
You enjoy Dair in S4?
I barely watch GG, TBH. I haven't watched all of S4 (Mon's gonna kill me) but I like them, I like Blair whenever she's with Dan.

Make a new account, Mickei! Here's mine: link
Mickei quit the shit and make a proper account. Tumblr is flawless.
I haven't watched the most part of S4 either. GG is a joke. But Dair and NS...THAT my friend,can't be bad. SO I'm starting watching again from 4x18 <333
heart
Guise, I am reading The Notebook and I am in love. Noah and Allie are so perfect for each other!
i dont watch gg but i see things on youtube and its making me like dan and blair, though im curious to know how thats impacted the whole chair thing.

and fine making new account. so i can use it for a day and move on from it as well :P
omg ur reading the notebook, yay the book is like a million times better than the movie!
Rude, Mickei, rude! Tumblr's awesome!
IT IS! I AM IN LOVE WITH NOAH, HE'S PERFECT!
The Notebook > Anything else Nicholas Sparks.
And shhh Mickei. Movie is legendary.
if you say so
i guess after reading the book i just thought the movie was so... well cdlnt compare, and tahts why you shlod wtach movies ebfroe reading the book sometimes. my fave nick sparks book is bend in the road.
angelic
I LOVE NOAH AND ALLIE SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS.
Noah is an epic bastard. And I can't picture anyome but Ryan that would portray him better.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the movie, Noah wrote Allie letters for a whole year? And in the book, Noad wrote her for two years? And Allie wrote him too?
True that, Mickei. I'm so glad I watched the movie first before reading the book.

And yes, Ryan is perfect for the role!
Yes in the movie HE is only writing her and her mom who's an absolute bitch hides away the letters from her.
every time i hear teh song she will be loved (well first i usually think of bl) my mind goes to them kissing at the teen choice awards, that was a good rain kiss.

sorry nem, been ages since ive read or watched it i cant remember any details from taht, but i think in my head i hear his voice say i wrote you every day for a year

new tumblr set up.
I haven't read the actual book but I think the movie is phenomenal. It's actually in my Top 5 of all times. Idk,I might as well read it sometime If I come the book across. But atm I'm head over heels in love with Virginia Woolf and...only her.
its worth the read mary, if you like the movie you gotta love the book.
I don't read, I rarely read TBH. I just decided that I would read this weekend, for a change. I'm glad I did!

Mary, I love love love the movie, it made me cry buckets of tears even if I've watched it so many times already but the book is better! You should read it, def!

What's your url, Mickei?
zzz
link

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THE WINNING OPTION A JOKE?
Followed!

..all of them are LPers, what a shocker.
i guess there is no explaining bad taste, maybe watching bju has sent them slightly crazy.
lol I love your explanation Mickei. I'm following you too
BRB guise, I need a shower!
Idk I ain't that into 100% love stories atm. That's why I'm not trying the book for now. But I'll deffo be reading it.
wile i was at a friends house i caught like the beginning of a new ep, and i was like yelling at the tv so quickly. like im glad i dont keep up with just because i think wtaching quinn all teh time would drive me to suicide, and julian, yeah, andbrooek with julian please shoot me. and teh starting credits! omg it was painful.

but her bf apparently teases jamie and says he shoudl be put in a treadmill, and i was like dude i have been thinking teh same thing, jackson brundage has put on a lot of weight which is bad fr his age and doenst suit jamies sporty personality, i was liek you can tell just looking at him on screen that in real life he'd be so up him self.

i'm now following you guys too,or stalking whatever.
Jackson has put on weight? WTF? I don't know I actually haven't watched an OTH scene in million years. I'd probs shoot myself in the case If I did. But I watched a Haley/Brook fanvid and I think there's a voiceover Hales is saying Brooke is her best friend? And I was like "yay" cause I've been wishing for the Baley friendship to grow stronger forever. But then,unwillingly,fucking Brooke/Peyton crossed my mind and I was like "fuuuuuuck". I seriously can't with the fuckery that is OTH. Mickei you know how to get a tumblr theme?
s7 pissed me off so much because it was a perfect chance to have some baley love and then it wasa crap season for them, from what ive seen s8 is a good season for them.

nope, no idea.
S7 was crap for Baley? Why?
they were like non existant, instead oth was heavy on haley/quinn
Why can't they all just die?
surprise
Jackson?
 Jackson?
can't they all just die?

I know...
What is this kid eating,again?