Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115051-115100 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
omg jess, dude i hate the constant new picks so unoriginal and all teh damn repeats, liek the choice ones, or out of my fave ones, arghh! i dont even bother aswering half of them, huh i even report a few! see people can report their own spots thing :P

just waut she hates lp and is on their spot, wtf! like talk on teh oth spot, she dont gotta be friends with them, liek does she have no real friends or something. wtf.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jessica4695 said…
yeah i know! i mean if you come on this spot & you want a freaking medal just answer all other 100 picks & you will also see how many other people already post these picks! i always answer them bc i dont like having unanswered picks but well whatever...

mon <3333 im not mad or anything just st this other chick.
mon! yay! how u been too?

and hell though in the large scheme it makes things worse what were you meant to do when someone disses you like that???? they are fn asking for trouble. i dont think you disrespect the spot, you love it so much you dont let people get away with their bullshit. but honestly with holly jst ignore her crap, shell never change, and when she does these things we need to star not giving he teh attention because itll just become a endless cycle and both sides will get involved. but know we are ALWAYS on YOUR side! hell al you do is really defend this spot.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sophialover said…
Dude I swear,IF ONLY A TIME MACHINE WAS INVENTED. I'd turn back time to classic BFG only including Mon and you Jess. I swear. I NEED classic BFG in my life. I need: Alice,Dawn,Cat,Kels,Hann,Mickei,Nem,Janni,­T.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
thank mary <3
 thank mary <3
aw cassic bfg was like a family, not fanswho came on here enough to get amedal and never actually talked. the only thing i dont miss about clssic bfg days are oparnks and teh blVSlp war but at least back then it was okayfor nus al to hate each other :P

and janni and terra! and rece, though she never really came here much i miss rece.
sunny
LMAO.
Pranks. Even pranks were actually better than the fuckery that is happening now. Who was Rece? LMAO.
And duh T,Janni...everyone. Those were the days. I agree Mickei...we all had the "family" feeling. We were in this together. This is some random idiots adding stuff and causing drama.
omg i dont even remember rece's user name, i alway referred to her as rece and we chatted outside of fp alot so like i use her name not her fp user name. she use to be a bit of a reg here but she woudl vanish for long periods of time, liek years ahgo early bfg days, shit whats her name. she wrote awesome articles. im gonna hunt one down. ill know her when i see her.

lol remember the charlie the unicorn thing. im thankful toteh lpers for that, its liek th one time we pranked them back and it inrtoduced me to charlei the unicorn which gave me a laugh. thank you old lpers.
lol remember the charlie the unicorn thing. im thankful toteh lpers for that, its liek th one time we pranked them back and it inrtoduced me to charlei the unicorn which gave me a laugh. thank you old lpers.

OH MY. I just peed. Lord,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was like the best thing ever or what? Who had found out? I think it was Hannah. God,how fucking perfect did that feel? Oh my god,lifetime changing moments. And ofcource,Charlie. Legendary. Dude,I know she'd vanish but I still remember. And there was another one who would write tremendous essays...think it was a hardcore JP & Peyton fan but adored BL as well. DAMN what was her name?
rece's user name was... RealLuvAlwaysBL... she was awesome! real sweet, gave kick ass arguments and wrote awesome articles.
RealLuvAlwaysBL

Yep,that was her. Fuck,why did she leave? People always leave. LMAO.
charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i think it was hannah,and the fake fight was so good! but really didnt they hink it was odd blers cared so much about their banner, like wtf. i really never got why they thought tht prank was good.

do u remember abs? iwonder where she went to. she was like one of the nices lpers but god she drove me crazy, biggst leyton logicive ever come across, debating with her was liek debating with mark schwann himself, her opinion HAD to be right, if she said peyton and lucas did something because of some reason ten that of course had to be why they did it. no one coudl fuckwith facts like she could. and she did it all so nicely too.
i think rece's real life got a bit over powering and she had other things to do than be on here. but she kinda vanished from everything, fanfiction.net, havent had an email from her in ages, actually now thinking about it im a bit worried.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Aww guys sorry for ditching you earlier, just got home!

Anyone still here?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
mischievous
OMG just read the pick and laughing my butt off here!

I'll point this out though:
"I just find it hilarious that none of you have the guts to come straight to me and say shit."

Because Holly, as hard as it may seem to believe, we are being mature. Not a lot of people find you likable, it's now out there, but we are civil towards you because that's what mature people do. We don't come up to a person just to say that we don't like her because that would just cause drama and who wants that? We're not being two-faced, because I'm pretty sure we haven't been the nicest to you either. So how is that two-faced? Nobody talked shit abt you until this started. But there comes a time when everything's just too much. I get it, you wanted peace between BLP fans. That's good. But you can't rub it in our faces every single damn time. It's annoying and stupid. The more you preach, the more attention it gets, the more drama it creates. Issues between BLP fans will eventually die down, why can't you just accept that? So Mon telling you to STFU might be the best thing that has happened here in the longest time.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xoheartinohioxo said…
You know what, I'm not even gonna bother responding individually to different things because it makes no difference clearly. It's just REALLY INTERESTING to see some peoples true colors.

I just want to know how you, Mickei, can actually say that all drama can be linked to me? Are you really THAT biased towards your friends??

And Nem... wow, thanks. Can you tell me what it is I ever did to you? When have I ever been nothing but nice to you? I've never argued with you, never had an issue with you that I can recall...

We're not being two-faced, because I'm pretty sure we haven't been the nicest to you either. So how is that two-faced?

Ummm scuse me?? Nem, when have you EVER said anything remotely like this to me?

Say what you want about me, i don't care, but don't lie. The ONLY BL'er that I have gone back and forth with/had negative interactions with is Mon.

So please explain to me when else you've been not so nice to me?

And you know what, thank you! Thank you for that last line Nem because that's proving how big of a hypocrite some of you are. MON STARTED SHIT WITH ME, YET SHE'S APPLAUDED, WHILE I'M TRASHED BY PEOPLE THAT I'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT FRIENDLY TO.

I've caused plenty of drama, I NEVER SAID I HAVEN'T! That's been a huge part of what I'm saying - I won't be a hypocrite and say I'm an angel or that I've done no wrong.

I JUST WANTED ALL THE BACK AND FORTH TO END!!!

Oh, and Mickei... you said something about the context of my two wall posts? YOU DON'T GET IT! The last time this stuff was going on - there was A LOT of talk about them coming on our spot and reporting ANYTHING THAT TALKED NEGATIVELY ABOUT LP!

Is that really what you guys want? Is it so bad of me to try and stop things like that from happening?

So that's it. I'm done being talked to like I'm a piece of shit. I'm done being unfairly blamed for EVERYTHING. I've been a part of this spot for almost FOUR GOD DAMN YEARS and none of you are going to chase me off. You don't like me? FINE. But unless you're going to chase Mon off for all of her bullshit? Don't you dare try it with me.
im not one hundred percent sure about the meaning of irony but seeing as how we bastardise the english language anyway why not use it. the irony in the situation, to get people to come directly with her if they have issues with her holly post a wallpost for everyone to see.

and i'm not going to becaus she responded here i will repsond back here because last tiem I tried to do things privately it didn't work. if she wants a show, i will the one time give her a show and maybe it will sink in,

holly, honestly with the bias towards my friends, its more the other way around, its not they’re my friends and you're not hence i side automatically with them and think theyre innocent and you're at fault, its more the fact that it leads back to you, ive come to the conclusion you're a trouble maker striving for attention and causing drama whenever you can which THEN makes you not my friend. if that makes sense. the thing is you can go about your 'peace making' ways in a different more peaceful way, a) tone it down it looks kinda fake b) when you do it don't do it in such a negative way c) take it off the wall, its not fun to diss blers on their own wall d) dont get so sensitive every time someone doesnt go gaga over your peace attempts, theres a reason they always talk back. in the end its a whole bunch of repeating ourselves. you wanna say your piece why get so agro when people say theirs back.

i don't know what its like where you are from but in my neck of the woods when you don't like a person it's not expected to for you to go up to them and say ‘hey I don’t like you…’ and then list why, it’s considered being polite and mature if you can compartmentalise your feelings and not let it get in the way of working/interacting/dealing with the other person. It’s not being two faced, it’s being a grown up. Two faced would be acting like best buddies and then not being best buddies, or saying to your face oh you did everything right, you don’t cause trouble, we love the way you bring every drama to the wall and then go behind your back and say the complete opposite. If you were to look at nem’s response she doesn’t side with you. If that helps explain further what she was getting at.

Why does Mon get applauded, despite the fact we’re not 100% behind her methods, because quite frankly when she tells you to shut up we’re all mentally saying the same thing. And then you respond and we get randoms having goes at her on the wall. I guess her telling you to shut up is perceived as trying to stop drama just as much as your attempts are, she might be cruder but at least she’s to the point.

Because despite what you think, its not LPers that are causing drama for the BLers, it’s you. Maybe if you stopped getting in the middle there would actually be peace, because Lpers are more than welcome to diss us on their spot, its their spot, they can threaten us, they can plan against us, it’s okay, that’s them just talking, they are getting their anger or issues out. It’s not cool that anything they say is then brought over here and you tell us in some backhanded attempt of stopping drama. We wouldn’t care if you never told us. Unless talk becomes action, stay out of it. Unless they are actually gonna start doing something to our spot, stay out of it, unless you know which BLer is doing stuff do not start accusing all of us, innocent people do not like being put with the baddies and there will be more innocent than not innocent and they will fight BACK.

Yes the LAST time there was lots of talk about coming on the BL spot and reporting that stuff, but it was LAST time and it was JUST TALK. It wasn’t this time, and from the reaction of last time why would you repeat the same thing. Did it work last time…. NO. Did you get backlash last time… yes. I specifically remember privately messaging you about the issue, I remember you saying you understood what I was saying and then I remember mere days later you doing the same thing, and eventually we exchanged words about that that weren’t exactly friendly on either side. And that’s cool, people are allowed to do that, it didn’t cause waves because it was all private, I didn’t take my issues with you out on the wall and advertise it to the world and then had my friends as back up to side with me.

So this time when you’ve done the same damn thing, I don’t see the point of messaging you, why when you don’t listen and are completely blind to the stupidity of your attempts and the consequences that come from them. Wrap it up in pretty packaging and pass it off as making peace as much as you want, keep repeating that as your argument and defence, but a lot of people are not buying it because what we see is the drama that unfolds when there was peace before your antics.

I've caused plenty of drama, I NEVER SAID I HAVEN'T! That's been a huge part of what I'm saying - I won't be a hypocrite and say I'm an angel or that I've done no wrong.

If you truly understood that you’ve caused drama and are not an angel and have done wrong, why is it so offensive that we agree? If you see, why can’t we? And if you truly understand then why do you keep repeating the same act. Learn from your mistakes, take from them and then do it differently the next time. Read the situation better, don’t create drama out of thin air.

You want the back and forth to end, then stop going back and forth! Here’s a thought, when you learnt about the icon thing mere days after your drama maybe tell your lp buddies its bad timing and a bad idea, say hey blers aren’t going to like anti bl icons (shocker) and it might cause problems. That would be nice peace keeping. Personally I didn’t like it but I didn’t care because the drama was kept off this spot, it’s not like they wore them and then came here and started dissing us, and if blers wanna talk about it, why can’t they here? Did they plan retaliation? I don’t know if they did but did they go to the lp spot and diss the icons, did they have a go at them on other spots? If they are playing nice with the LPers why not just let them show their dislike on the bl spot. Because anti bl icons seem like something that is going to be talked about on the bl spot which is full of people who like bl, esp mere days after a ‘truce’.

I don’t get it? YOU don’t get it. I was there the last time there was drama too and the drama wasn’t because they were talking about getting BLers back. The drama was because you told us they were planning to get BLers back. To stop it happening again the plan should have been to not bloody do the same thing again.

We cannot stop every single fanpop user from abusing the LP spot, or the BL spot, it’s out there not to go on the LP spot and report picks, it’s common sense that doing something like that will lead to retribution. It’s also known that there are stalkers on both side. The majority don’t do it, the majority don’t want it to happen. We can’t stop someone who wants to go behind our backs and cause trouble from doing it when we can’t even be sure who it is. The message not to do it is out there, you don’t need to keep spouting it to a whole bunch of users who are not doing it.

If someone is continuing it and are from this spot and are a regular BLer they know, and they don’t care. If it’s someone who isn’t a regular, they don’t know and they don’t care.

This drama you talk about stopping, in large it doesn’t even exist.

Is that really what you guys want? Is it so bad of me to try and stop things like that from happening?

No it’s not what we want but it hasn’t happened, no it’s not bad of you to try and stop it but you are not stopping it. You never stop drama you just cause it. Realise your attempts are a fail. And move on.

I doubt BLers wanna chase you off the spot, if you class yourself as a BLer you do belong here, but your peace maker guise does not and neither do your comments on the wall. This drama could be over yet you’re continuing it by taking your personal issues to the bl wall, causing even more drama. Juts stop, think about what you are doing and then turn the other way. You want to use being mature as your defence, then be mature, be mature in the face of criticism.

And for gods sake, learn from your mistakes and stop with the wall posts! it doesn’t become you.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xoheartinohioxo said…
I'm not gonna bother with 90% of what you just said, because as i said before, clearly it does no good. But one thing I have to address:

If you truly understood that you’ve caused drama and are not an angel and have done wrong, why is it so offensive that we agree? If you see, why can’t we?

See, that's the problem here Mickei. I never once stated that you can't agree I've done things wrong, or that you couldn't take issue with stuff... It's the plain and simple fact that you are actually saying ALL DRAMA ON HERE IS MY FAULT. That's just plain bullshit and deep down everyone knows it. It's about the fact that you are ACKNOWLEDGING treating me one way, and treating Mon differently just because of your personal preference. You can say "we're all mentally saying the same thing" but that in itself is a load of crap!

It's funny that you make it out as if everyone hates me, yet I've had multiple people message me to tell me they are 100% on my side & have my back. And I WOULDN'T have brought that up if you hadn't just sat here and pretty much flat out stated that EVERYONE is against me.

How 'bout this Mickei - You want me to "move on"? I'm strong-willed, I'll move on when YOU stop acting like a hypocrite.

Stop taking the blame away from the person it rightfully belongs to - MON. Please Mickei, tell me where in that pick were things in any way negative between ANY OF US before Mon POPPED OFF AT THE MOUTH AS USUAL. I expressed an opinion, PEACEFULLY. That was that. Notice how there was no arguing going on between anyone - UNTIL MON CAME IN!

The fact that you're STILL sitting here accusing ME of being the cause of all drama... I just can't. It's fucking ridiculous.
anyone on?
im here ;) how are you?
bloody awesome but sad weeend is over and got work tomorrow lol, how about you?
saaame :/ well i have school & we write a test once again ...
but the weather is really nice ;)

girl,whats up with BFA? is that ever gonna happen this year? :D
it did happen, people who voted voted, but i never recieved the results so... im guessing theyre still with the counters :(

good weather is always a reason to celebrate, cannot wait for winter this summer or so called 'autumn' bullshit is driving me crazy. fun test, whats it for?
oh,well they should send it already ;) it would finall ybring maybe some activity ...

yes <3 its really hot,i even think i'll go outside for awhile enhoy this weather,its not often like this here ..

geography... we just got a new teacher last week,because the other one is sick & she will already write a test with us ...
after asking ad not getting them back i didnt wanna hound them, sigh, backfired much. the bfg are on so randomly going through their periods of activity ad not, and then rounding up all of us, it is getting so damn hard.

wat isnt it illegal to give test when youve just started! what a crap subject. speaking of though, where abouts are you in teh world?
yeah, but no one is even on here anymore -.-'
like just the newbies of course ...

i know! but the teacher is like really weird anyway... i dont know somethings not right with her,but we just have weird teachers in my school , we have this really disgusting teacher who is like 40+ or something & he's so gross! he always makes some really nasty comments when a girl is writing on the board or somethign .. just ew.

& right now,we are in our country,germany... its really not too interesting :D LMAO
newbies dont really add much to spot, well not compared to the way it use to be with the bfg, i mean we actually have a name that is saying something :P

weird much.would it be wrng to try and get them fired. my old high school had a heap of weirdo teachers, bad habit of ones who barely understood english, my year 10 maths teacher woudlnt asnwer questions with answers he woudl say 'mermermana', one ass hole covinced other students to put a library book in my bag so it would beep when i walked through teh securty gates which woudl ahve backfired if my friends didnt tell me because teh library ppl knew me and knew my bag always beeped because i had books from the public library, ass. and then thre was the japanese tecaher with the crazy eye, we never kenw who she was talking to.

lol im sure germany has its perks
^so true, i mean they try & make this spot active by upoading icons & stuff, & this one girl started to re-start my old bl icons contest but whatever ...

wow,asshole & and then thre was the japanese tecaher with the crazy eye, we never kenw who she was talking to. LMFAOO! we have one of those,too! we all think she looks at the right but then she says someones name & that person is at the left :DD

we had one french teacher once ,that was really bad & my dad took care of it (bc he's like in our class the one who always infroms the parents & you know when we were little came with us on some tours & all) so she was fired, but this math guy on our school is even worse... just thinking about him, i think i need to throw up,once we had to do some tasks & my best friend didn't really know how to do it so she was like:
"FUCK!" (you know really loud so everyone could hear it)
& our math teacher was just standing there smikring saying something like :"Oh no hunny we're not gonna do that now"
WTF?! such a perv & he always does that! :/

well,my bedroom for sure ;P
no actually its really nice here ;)
that is so inapproriate and hell sexual harassment.

in year 10 we had this s&e teacher, he was older but there was somethig dashing abotun him and me and my frinds all totally liked him, he use to stand in fornt of our desk with his hands in his pickets an kind of rock, we were entranced, he wore pants so well. but ill never forget once i had to do an oral presentation and i get nervous with them because of my stutter and he must have been able to tell or whatever, and my seat was nxt to his where he was watching teh class to theirs, so i sat back down and he goes to me "do you like orals?" and i dont think he really thought before saying taht, but hey a class full of 15 year old girls, and trust tan said something and i blush and he stumbled and was like 'i dodnt mean it that way' but hmmmk my dirty mind was blushing from diurty thoughts not because i was embarassed. hes still my teacher fantasy.

yeha they add lots... that have already been added.

i know? i even say sometimes something,bc im the only one in our class who dares to speak up against the teacher sometimes , but he just continues with his old way... :/ and he's also the worst. teacher you can have no one is good in his class,ok out of 22 students maybe 3 are good .. :/ but thats not much.

OMG! :D well at least he was good-looking then?
we just have really old teachers in our shcool,i swear the youngest is like 38? and he's not hot at all ..

i know! so many icons that have been uploaded tons of times .. i mean when you wnt to upload new stuff ,check first...
& they always make the sme picks all over again :/
"whats your favorite bl moment?"
"you fav. seson for bl"? ... i mean do they really think someone is gonna pick s4 or s6??
lol but bl rocked in s4! tehy were the boimb, i just go gaga over teh break u0o scene, so romantic!

get a petition started or complan to principal, if hes a creep he hasto go working with girls and all.
really? i think we got like 4 scenes or something :( that was soo sad, they just went to ignroing each other ;)

i hope we will do something like that soon ...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucas4ever said…
BFGs ♥♥♥
tigger! long time no see, how u been?
Pixieeeeeeeeeeeee OMG! i'm good. how are you!
Guess what honey bunches of oats.
I'm GOING TO AN AUGUSTANA CONCERT!!!!!!!!
BE JEALOUS, I KNOW YOU ARE!
u lucky bitch, omfg i literally squeeled so loudly my nephew jumped. gawd u must be excited. that make sme seeing jimmy eat world tomoro night soudn like dirt lol. can u film it ?????

im good hannah, its like awesome, awesome, awesome, i am finally getting tansferred! had an interview thursday and ill start as soon as my manager is willing to let me go, and i'm going for my license about time lol and im not totally crap anymore, and karma is just on my side! even all my books im looking forward to are coming out this month.go april 2011!

but augustana dude that is just beyond awesome. hey wen are you going to washington r is that already been and gone?
I can try to film it, it's at this really small place so i'll try.

REALLLLLLLLLLLY! congrats i told you, that you would! WOOOOOOO go april, i am not looking forward to this month at all though :( i have exams.

I already went to washington! it was amazing! The concert's in june!
thanks, i am really excited baout it.

aw exams but hey you have augustana coming up soon. so u went, thats so cool, did you see all teh touristy things?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
Hello I haven't been here for awhile i thought i would stop by

I did everything touristy, EVERYTHING. I have about a billion pics on fb if you wanna look at them you can.

T happy birthday again :)

And Mickei go on tumblr more often i'm obsessed now.
Terra! happy bday and yay ur on!

ill totally check out fb! and dude i totally dont get tumblr lol
thank you :)

and a little warning i am a little drunk because of a family get together for my b-day so i might not make sense

and yes Mickei go to tumblr its so damn addicting and you will always find me their
I didn't get it at all. And now i'm helplessly addicted. it's kind of sad
link
lol terra, ur doing good so far
Hey guys i gotta go do laundry and hw to get ready for school, so i'll talk to you later.
hehe thank you being drunk and computers do not go together but i have had worse drunken experiences the booze was flowing tonight
bye tigger! have fun doing the grunt work.

so far ur spelling is very good, mayeb caus yoru drunk and being more careful. hown u been?
i have been good

i have kinda lacked on looking for a job

and i got addicted to a new show thanks to my twin Melissa i need to listen to her more often
wat show?
The Vampire Diaries and i originally wasn't going to watch it but we made a deal i would watch tvd and she watched fringe and it was really interesting and got addicted to it