Captain Hook and Emma swan Rant Thread (for Captain swan shippers ONLY!-SwanFire shippers, wewe are warned)

HaleyDewit posted on Oct 30, 2013 at 11:32AM
I got this idea from the Damon&Elena spot. SpuffyDelena made it when the shipping war between Delena and Bamon was at its highest peak. The idea is to post anything negative on here. You can talk about things you didn't like in certain episodes or speak your heart about hateful comments you've read.

Rules for using the Rant Thread

1. Do not use specific names of shippers.
2. If you post something another shipper has posted, please do it without posting their names.
3. Keep any bashing to a minimum. I say minimum, because I can't make any promises.
4. Try to be the better person if a Swanfire shipper comes here (i know it's something i will have to work on)
5. This one's for Swanfire shippers: for all that is beautiful and good in the world of Once Upon a Time, please stay away from this thread.
last edited on Nov 03, 2013 at 10:02AM

Captain Hook and Emma swan 80 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dacastinson said…
angry
Here is one post that made me so angry! I can't even comment on this. I mean, what can I say.. Some really confused people saying things that are far from truth just because they are angry that their ship is not as canon as ours is.
 Here is one post that made me so angry! I can't even maoni on this. I mean, what can I say.. Some r
delenasalvatore commented…
As far as we know, Emma has kissed 3 men in the last 10-11 years: Neal, Graham, and now Hook. If that makes a woman 'slutty', then I hate to think what that makes the rest of the population. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ledger_m commented…
"Exactly it's slutty"? Wtf? In what century does this person lives? I can't argue with someone who thinks a woman kissing another man besides her ex-boyfriend is "slutty"! And it's always good to remember that alisema 'ex-boyfriend' abandoned her and sent her to jail... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Blakemetaller commented…
she also kissed (and probably not just kissed) the Wicked Witch minion. And it's not like because wewe still upendo someone who broke your moyo 12 years ago, and have not seen since, wewe should wear a chastity belt, lock yourself up in a convent and never see the light of siku again. Reality check. Neal broke her moyo so badly, Hook practically needs a battering ram to get her to open up just the teensiest bit. It's not like she could have just up and forgiven Bae, most women wouldn't. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
And here is another one! And they say they are not insulting us, that they never say things like 'yuck' or 'gross' about our ship. Hmmm, I don't think so. I could say the same thing about some other OUAT ships but I never do because I know how insulted the shippers might get.
 And here is another one! And they say they are not insulting us, that they never say things like 'yuc
HaleyDewit commented…
I saw that one. I ametoa maoni on it :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ledger_m commented…
This user has only one thing to say, there is exactly one word on his/her vocabulary: 'ewww' and it's variations lol zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ledger_m commented…
Now, I see wewe all the time saying shit about CS, there's really no need for a forum. wewe hava no sense, omg, "at lest us haters never say behind your back", how is this thread is behind your back? wewe find it, didn't you? And also because it's not supposed to be behind anyone's back. And why is it any different from here au on the OUAT spot? We are here because OF YOU, because wewe can't respect other opinions. WE ARE NOT TALKING PERSONALY, wake up! Your "vocal" is annoying, please stop and leave. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
tongue
I think they all need to get laid very soon :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ledger_m said…
Loved the memo in the title! Be aware, SF shippers! XD
tongue
'I feel Emma and Hook are forced'

Well, sorry to bring it to you, love, but no one gives a fuck about your feelings.
laugh
They've been building their story up form 2x05 last season! Forced? SERIOUSLY? HAHAHAH you funny, clueless people :D
Here's another one that really pissed me off! SERIOUSLY? You've got to me fucking kidding me. I really don't understand this person. This is some really crazy stuff.
I want them to get that PCA now more than ever.. I've voted like a million times and I'll vote a million more if they get to the top 5!
 Here's another one that really pissed me off! SERIOUSLY? You've got to me fucking kidding me. I reall
She's absurd. She threatened to send a 'fake suicide letter' to the producers if CS happened. I thought she was really immature - like, 13 au 14 - but her profaili page says she's 18 years old!! I know some little kids who have zaidi between their ears than she apparently does! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KataraLover commented…
Says the loser who doesn't have the guts to say these things to someone's face. You're all pathetic and are wewe just make me hate Captain swan zaidi because of all wewe immature fans. wewe guys are truly pathetic! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
This rant thread was set up because certain *people*, hated CS SO much that we didn't feel comfortable being on the OUAT spot anymore. I hope wewe realise, KataraLover, that this would never have happened if wewe and Evilregal14 had just stayed in your own spot. WHY can't wewe leave us be?? wewe think it's acceptable for wewe and your Hate Squad to say insulting things on the OUAT spot, but when other mashabiki are offended kwa it, and get upset and naturally want to vent, then...you breeze in here, and start up with your hate and your insults again. Notice that although wewe are calling me names, I am not doing the same to you. wewe and the Hate Squad are obsessed with hating CS, and you're using our own thread to vindicate yourselves. I hope one day, life gets better for you. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
mischievous
Oh, how I would LOVE to offer my assistance with that cactus and those needle pins and those hot rocks.
KataraLover commented…
I'd be happy to have your help but one problem, your pathetic Captain swan will never win. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zanhar1 commented…
Isn't this a bit much, it's one thing to insult a ship and another to want to cause someone pain. And for crying out loud throwing insults back is just gonna make this worse. I understand, some hurtful stuff has been said, I hate it when people insult characters/ships I upendo but there has to be a line. On the other side, I am very passionate about hating/loving a character but wewe can't just go around saying 'EWW CS is so gross' it's also pretty unkind. What I'm saying (and again sorry for butting in and sounding like someone's mom) is that everyone just needs to take a deep breath and think about what's going on here. It's not nice to call someone 'Abusrd' nor is it okay to call someone 'moron'. Especially over something as silly as a ship au a character. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Blakemetaller commented…
sorry, already won. And again, it was bloody obvious since the maharage, maharagwe stalk. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ok, guys, everything is right in this thread. Can't someone just deleta all @KataraLover comments so we can move on, keeping the respect, for sure ;)
We should maybe create some rules, I dunno. And, not hate back on them, of course! Don't post anything offensive here on our spot, please, it's rude, disrespectful and creates a bad image for all CS shippers. Thanks <3
And, a big thanks for Zanhar1! I really aprecciate you coming here trying to help! Kudos for you ~~
zanhar1 commented…
You're welcome. And thank you. I just don't like seeing people getting hurt ya know? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
The title in the thread is clear. Captain Swan shippers ONLY! Swanfire shippers who come here are deliberately looking for trouble. If Kataralover had stayed away from our spot, where he has no fucking business, then he wouldn't have to feel offended. Because that's what this thread is for. A place for CS shippers to lash out WITHOUT having to hurt anyone. All you need to do is STAY AWAY!

@Kataralover: bashing CS on the Once Upon a Time spot wall is not any better, because CS shippers feel very unwelcome because of those posts. And can you honestly say there's no CS bashing on the Swanfire spot? I wouldn't know, because I couldn't care less about Swanfire.
Okay, I've set up some ground rules.
Loved the rules, Haley! The second one especially! And the fifth one as well, of course, 'cause ST really should just stay away from here...
Ok, moving on... This is one I read on Facebook. I love how their only argument is that CS has no development and the kiss seemed forced. I swear, there isn't a single ST shipper I see that does not rely on the silly argument CS has no development (since season 2, hello!) and because fo that the kiss was forced. And... I'm the only on laughing of the 'the writers are just playing with de CS shippers' comment? LOL Darling, WE ARE watching the show... that's why we ship Captain Swan...
 Ok, moving on... This is one I read on Facebook. I upendo how their only argument is that CS has no dev
dacastinson commented…
The writers have been building their story up from 2x05 and they gave us so many parallels between CS and Snowing, between CS and Tangled and now we even got CS and Princess Bride parallel. Why would the writers do that if CS is not going to happen?! Adam and Eddy do everything with a reason so, sorry guys your arguments are invalid ;) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
The writers on OUAT don't play games. They didn't *have* to script it so that Emma was the one who accompanied Hook up that beanstalk - it could have easily been Snow au Mulan. And they didn't *have* to keep giving CS scenes, au write that Hook turns his ship around in 2x22 and say "Maybe I just needed reminding that I could". And they didn't *have* to write a scene in which they kissed. If the writers were sure that SF WERE endgame, then they didn't have to put Hook in the equation at all. They could have stuck him with someone else, au no-one. Like, Rumple didn't get a rival for Belle's heart, and neither did Charming. Because they were true loves, and they didn't need one! I studied the novel for my English Lit degree, I've written scores of essays, I'm a big reader. I can tell wewe that an mwandishi doesn't spend his/her time uandishi chapters for 2 characters when he/she has no interest in where they're going. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Neither does a screenwriter. They don't waste the audience's time giving them a 'fake' story that's going to lead nowhere, because there would be no point. Everything in it, every scene, needs to be for a reason. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tongue
This is not about SwanFire or Captain Swan. It's about OUAT in Wonderland. There was a poll asking if there would be a triangle between Cyrus, Alice & Knave. Anyone who has eyes in their sockets can see a love triangle from a mile away. But there are people honestly believing that Alice & Cyrus will always be together BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE LOVED HIM. Can these people be any more naive? How often does it happen that one stays with their first love?

Not every love story is a Noah&Allie story. If Cyrus and Alice shippers think it's always going to be Cyrus and Alice, they're in for a shock. I'm not bashing the ship. I'm just being realistic.

Dawson's creek: it started with Dawson&Joey, it ended with Pacey&Joey
Buffy: it started with Bangel, it ended with Spuffy
Angel: it started with Fred&Gunn, it ended with Fred&Wes
TVD: it started with Stelena, it's (hopefully) going to end with Delena
Reign: it started with Fary, it's (hopefully) going to end with Mash

Titanic: it started with Cal&Rose, it ended with Jack&Rose

Do you see what I'm getting at?
dacastinson commented…
I just have to say I ship Alice with Knave so bad! And I really want them to end up together! wewe have a good point there my friend. It's not about the FIRST upendo it's about TRUE love, the one wewe just can't shake away no matter how hard wewe try, wewe know wewe feel it and wewe will eventually act on it. We just need to be patient in situations like these. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
big smile
I just saw this and I had to show it to you, guys! This is so damn true! I have nothing to add.
 I just saw this and I had to onyesha it to you, guys! This is so damn true! I have nothing to add.
HaleyDewit commented…
Absolutely true! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
One of the juu maoni on AllAtONCER's 'Neal tells Emma his secret' reads "Hang on...When did Neal actually start fighting for her?" Oh, and I agree with these 2, especially the first comment. Hook's done everything for Emma, including help her get Neal back, even though it might mean he can't have her himself. He puts her first, zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ledger_m commented…
"He's trying so hard to make her happy" omg, this so much! Emma deserves someone who puts her firts! Neal never did that. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tongue
The problem with SF shippers is that they live in this huge, pink bubble, filled with rainbows and unicors. They have this strong belief that no matter what happens your first love will without any doubt be your last. Well, if that was the case there wouldn't be any divorces.
dacastinson commented…
They actually think that Emma's confession was romantic and something good for their ship even though she alisema that she WISHED THAT HE WAS DEAD. Wake up people!! The only thing Neal awakes in Emma is pain, nothing else, why would she be with him? She deserves happiness and Hook is the only one who made her smile in last...forever! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Catilla commented…
And they call us delusional. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ledger_m commented…
Whising the person wewe upendo to be dead... *sighs* so romantic!11! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
“I was shocked when Hook became the first one to tell his secret. He had nothing to gain by sharing his secret at all, let alone going first. But he knew that in order for Emma to get to Neal—to the man Hook thinks is her happiness—he had to prove that this was how the cave worked, so he did the honorable thing—and he did it for her happiness. Colin O’Donoghue was excellent once again in this episode, especially in the smallest details, such as the way he seemed to steel himself before sharing his secret, knowing he’s about to make himself as vulnerable as he’s been in 300 years for a woman he thinks could never love him back now that Neal is alive. Episode after episode this season, Hook has completely floored me with his sincerity, but nothing he’s done so far—not his “Perhaps I would;” not even his reaction to Emma’s kiss—prepared me for the intimate honesty of his confession to Emma. He loved Milah for 300 years, and he lost hope of ever escaping the darkness her death draped around his heart. Until he met Emma. Now, he sees Milah as his first love because he knows Emma is his second chance at love—his second chance at a life worthy of love. Emma is his source of hope after three lifetimes spent without it, and for a show that equates true love with hope on almost a weekly basis, that’s a powerful statement to make.” - Saw this on tumblr. CS feels attack!
“While Hook’s words were beautiful, what moved me the most were O’Donoghue, Morrison, and Ginnifer Goodwin’s reactions in that moment. O’Donoghue’s line reading was full of so much unforced emotion. This is Hook’s darkest secret not only because he was scared to move on from Milah but because he never wanted to burden Emma with his feelings while Henry was still her priority. O’Donoghue’s reading of Hook’s “Until I met you” had almost an apologetic tone to it, knowing that what he was saying was going to make Emma’s life more complicated when all he’s wanted to do since he came back to Storybrooke is make her happy. But Morrison’s reaction also spoke volumes; Emma is unsure of how to handle both his sincerity and his selflessness. This is a woman who has said she’s not used to anybody putting her first, and that’s what this moment is all about. You can see the fear but also the smallest flicker of understanding cross her features. And Goodwin showed in such a subtly powerful way that Snow is beginning to realize that maybe all first loves aren’t true loves. Snow is the great champion of hope, and she sees that Emma is Hook’s hope. And maybe what she believed about true love is wrong because she can’t deny that this man loves her daughter the way her husband loves her and the way she loves her husband—with selflessness, with honor, and with hope.” - Here, have some more CS feels. *dying*
The best review:
At this point, it’s evident that Hook is the most honorable male figure next to Charming. He chose to put his feelings aside, and reveal the secret he knew could possibly ruin his chances of being with Emma. True love is selflessness. Killian Jones became the notorious villain Captain Hook the moment Milah was murdered in front of him. Killian Jones returned the moment he chose Emma and a life of nobility again. Fundamentally, everything he’s done on this journey has been for Emma. There’s no denying that he’s in love with her now: “I never thought I’d be capable of letting go, of my first love. My Milah. To believe that I could find someone else. That is until I met you.” As breathtaking and remarkable as last week’s kiss was this moment spoke wonders for the pair. To Emma, it may have been just a kiss, but as we’ve said before, she really has no time to evaluate her feelings just yet. Captain Swan are made to bring out the best in each other. They’re made to heal every wound that’s scarred them throughout their lives. With every episode it merely becomes more and more obvious that they’re soul mates. Every little detail is meant to mean something greater; therefore, Killian revealing the first secret in Echo Cave undeniably signifies the fact that he has and will always put Emma first. Her happiness matters more to him than anything else and it’s truly beautiful.
smirk
"3 things that are already getting really old- the mom fights, the endless journey, and the stupid love triangle. If I had to pick the most pointless one if would be the pointless love triangle. It came out of no where and makes no sense. I hate love triangles, they are just pointless- they become as bad as politics."

Feeling threatened, much. I'm sorry to break it to you, but the Fire in your ship is gone.
Where did wewe read that? The upendo pembetatu can barely be called a upendo pembetatu - it's barely begun and at Comic-Con this year, the producers got asked if we would see a pembetatu between Emma, Hook and Neal, so clearly people could see it was on the horizon. And it will obviously be a much zaidi complex, zaidi emotional pembetatu than what we've seen on other shows, if it even lasts long enough to be called that. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
HaleyDewit commented…
It was on OUAT spot wall. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ah. The OUAT spot wall, the place where insightful, understanding mashabiki come together to air their words of wisdom. NOT! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Now, about ST:
"At the end of day, Emma’s still broken. The kind of love that they have is very real; however, this episode declared that it isn’t true love. They’re both perfectly fitted to be parents for Henry, but together they do more damage than good to one another. “I love you. I probably always will but my secret: is that I was hoping this was a trick. I was hoping you were dead because it would be easier to put you behind me than to face all the pain that we went through all over again.” Emma’s been broken for too long. Clearly she doesn’t wish Neal was actually dead, but what she desperately needs is to be freed of all the heartache she’s ever endured because of him. This is the very reason as to why this couple could never be. The only way they could ever get passed this is to move on as friends. Neal says he’ll never stop fighting, but it’s unfortunately too late. The good thing that comes from his desire is that although it may be too late to rekindle a romance, it’s never too late to grow as a courageous human being."
❝ Episode after episode this season, Hook has completely floored me with his sincerity, but nothing he’s done so far—not his “Perhaps I would;” not even his reaction to Emma’s kiss—prepared me for the intimate honesty of his confession to Emma. He loved Milah for 300 years, and he lost hope of ever escaping the darkness her death draped around his heart. Until he met Emma. Now, he sees Milah as his first love because he knows Emma is his second chance at love—his second chance at a life worthy of love. Emma is his source of hope after three lifetimes spent without it, and for a show that equates true love with hope on almost a weekly basis, that’s a powerful statement to make."
Ledger_m commented…
I just... can't see how CS is not true upendo after the last two episodes, really. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS?! Emma is wearing a SKIRT and HEELS. They are ALONE, getting in her car. GUYS, COULD THIS BE THEIR FIRST DATE? Or maybe I'm over thinking this and just being really emotional over seeing them together like this...*aahfgajfa FANGIRLING*
 CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS?! Emma is wearing a skirt, upindo and HEELS. They are ALONE, getting in her car
I had the same reaction! When does Emma ever wear a skirt? (Or, I dunno, it could be a dress). It can surely only be a good sign! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ledger_m commented…
OMG <3 But I am the only one wishing Killian had been using... "normal" clothes? lol zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
mischievous
Hey, as long as the episode hasn't aired yet, it can be anything you want :)
surprise
“”In Neverland, Neal says the only way to get off the island is to capture Pan’s shadow. He knows where they should look. Hook will join him and Emma in the search. Mary Margaret warns this could be trouble since both men have feelings for her daughter. Neal grabs the coconut that served as the star map for their journey to Dark Hollow. It’s a place where dangerous shadows lurk. On the way, Emma is pleasantly surprised at the good form Hook has shown. It’s all because he wants to win her heart without any trickery. He lets Emma know she will eventually have to choose between him and Neal. Emma, Neal and Hook make their way into Dark Hollow. The plan is to light the candle inside the half coconut. The shadow will be drawn to the flame. Then they can capture it. This plan never materializes as the group is attacked by a trio of shadows. Hook and Neal are pinned by two of Pan’s minion shadows. Emma grabs the coconut, uses magic to light the candle and traps Pan’s shadow inside. Hook and Neal are freed. Emma reads them the riot act for fighting over her. She vows that the only person she will ever choose is Henry.””
SPOILERS FROM 3x07. I AM NOT OK GUYS!!
It's only 3x07. Take it from a Delena fan, denial is a long, slow and stubborn process. Like a sour apple that's extra hard to bite.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita captainswanlove said…
crying
AWH MAN! JUST WHEN WE WERE GOING CANON! :( AS LONG AS THIS ISN'T REAL ILL BE FINE.
dacastinson commented…
Don't worry my dear! They are going to be kanuni, cannon just not right away. Emma needs to save her son, that's the only thing she wants to worry about right now, but once they save Henry and get back to Storybrook she'll be able to deal with her emotions and feeling she has for Hook. Then and only then will they become canon. Just be patient and have faith in our amazing ship! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
captainswanlove commented…
Keep in mind I ilitumwa this prior to seeing Emma in a skirt, upindo (or dress) with Hook kwa her Bug (which is apparently property of the Swanfire shippers so the rest of us can "no touchy" *rolls eyes* ) to which I am very sure to say that was them on a date! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita captainswanlove said…
Can't wait for tonight!
Neal and Hook fighting? YES!
dynamite1300 commented…
whait? a fight? really?? well this is about to get interesting... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
big smile
“Emma is afraid she’ll fail; she still doubts herself. And Hook is the only one she let her guard down in front of, the only one she let see her doubts about being a leader and saving her son. The way Morrison showed Emma latching onto Hook’s belief in her was beautiful. He believes in her with a totality that is only matched by Henry’s belief in her, and that’s a huge thing for this lost girl who grew up without anyone believing in her. And that matters to her, you can see it all over her face. Not only can she be vulnerable with Hook, she can look to him for strength in her moments of self-doubt and know he’s not lying when he says she will succeed. Once Upon a Time is a show about hope and belief, and that one moment showed how Hook gives Emma both of those things. Good form, indeed, Captain.”
dacastinson commented…
link(source) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
Can I just ask: why do people say CS are 'forced'?? I'll admit, I have used the word 'forced' to describe other ships, but only when they've kind of reached a dead-end in their journey, and it doesn't seem like the writers have anything exciting or interesting in the pipeline for them, but they insist on plugging that couple anyway. Or when a ship doesn't have any chemistry, or the writers obviously threw them together because they didn't know what else to do with a character, or that the writers are giving them scenes just for the sake of it.. But OUAT fans rag on CS and call them 'forced' just because they see CS are going to happen, and they don't like it. I've actually thought hard about this, and I've compared CS to other couples on the show, and I don't see how CS are any more 'forced' than Rumbelle or even Snowing. The writers introduced Rumbelle in one episode, and that was enough for fans to ship them. Rumbelle were eventually reunited at the end of S1, so they had way less scenes together than CS did in S2. I don't see people complaining that Rumbelle are forced. I just feel that fans resent CS purely because of their popularity. Surely the fact that they're popular is a good thing?? The writers don't have to do anything they don't want to do, but I think they're clever in the way they script episodes and plan stories, in that rather than fighting against the fans, they want the fans to watch the show, and want what they want. The way CS has been written, for example, is a case in point. It's not just that we, the CS fans want our couple together; it's that the writers want them too.
Stella_01 commented…
if there's any couple on the onyesha that I feel has the least chemistry it is Rumbelle, actually. I'm sorry to the mashabiki who may be upset kwa that but as much as they have these sweet moments I just don't feel like they have that much chemistry. I don't really go around screaming it at Rumbelle mashabiki though because it's respectful ajd because I do like Rumbelle, it's just . if there is one couple I think has forced chemistry, it would be them. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Blakemetaller commented…
Okay, I'm coming to this discussion SO late, but i was only able to watch the season this month, but I'm so bloody glad I'm not the only one who thinks Rumbelle is not working! I upendo Rumple, the actor is great, but the two of them together just... don't click for me. I don't know why. Maybe i't because I don't really like Belle (she's too much of a paper cutout, to me, and too much of a crybaby) but it feels like they have been chosen independently, put together because they were supposed to, and kind of glued there. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tongue
If that's the best excuse they got...
blush
Killian was going to talk to Emma but instead he stumbles on her hugging Neal. He stopped, almost tumbled. You could see the heartbreak on his face. She made her choice. It’s over.
He went back to the Jolly Rodger. He was just about to go, go away from this town because he can’t watch the woman she loves in other man’s arms, when Emma showed up. He was confused..Why is she here? To say goodbye? Never mind all that, he was still happy to see her.
Emma: What’s this? Are we going somewhere?
Hook: Yes, I…Wait, what? What do you mean, WE?
Emma: Yeah. We. *she smiled*
Hook: I don’t think I understand, love. I just saw you hugging Neal and…
Emma: Yes, but that was me saying goodbye to him and this, me being here, is me letting you in, Killian.
His face completely transformed. You could see the happiness on his face and the sparks in his eyes. He got the girl.
He couldn’t wait a second more, he walked fast toward her and kissed her like she’d never been kissed before.
True love has won yet again.

So I wrote something like a fanfic, I'm not sure if you could call it that XD It's just how I imagine Emma choosing Killian and I wanted to share it with you. I posted it on tumblr too but I want your direct opinions. This is actually the first time I've ever written something.
Stella_01 commented…
It's cute, one thing though I kind of like when Emma calls Killian "Hook" because it reminds me of how Snow calls David "Charming." it would be funny if when she was mad at Hook she would be all "Killian Robert Jones!" lol! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tongue
This is not Captain Swan related, but Arrow-related.

I'm so fed up with fans saying Oliver and Laurel are meant to be together. I mean, where's there proof? I didn't read the comics, so maybe Oliver and Laurel end up together in them, but that doesn't have to mean they will also on screen. Just because they share a past, doesn't mean they'll share a future.

#IShipOliver&Felicity
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
dacastinson commented…
I ship them so much too. They are so adorable together <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Blakemetaller commented…
I do too! I know in the comics they never end up together, it's always Oliver and the Canary, but I SO want the thing with Felicity! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
So, according to the poll on the DE spot, 37 percent of fans support/ship Swanthief? That's kinda weird, I must say. Because Hook has a lot in common with Damon, and Swanthief/fire are similar to SE in a lot of ways: first love, insecurity and fear, that Emma's relationship with Neal acted as an emotional crutch to deal with what was missing in her life, much like Elena uses Stefan to get over the loss of her parents. I know that there are SE fans who ship CS, but I have to admit that I'm a little surprised that not more Delena fans like CS, because CS's relationship is similar to what happened with DE in the early days. Their banter, the fact that Emma didn't know if she could really trust Hook, but she still seems to care about what happens to him, that it takes falling in love with Emma for Hook to change, that he puts her first and chooses her happiness over his own, even if that means her being with someone else - that he was so stuck on Milah, much like Damon was stuck on Katherine. I mean, they're not identical, but CS have more in common with DE than Swanfire. And Neal is more like Stefan in some aspects of his behaviour.
HaleyDewit commented…
Exaxtly! I too don't understand how one can ship Delena and not ship Captain, if they watch both shows. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
DelenaLove201_ commented…
Well, if wewe consider that some people DON'T watch both shows and judges purely based on the thumbnail (where there's a photoshopped picture of CS and a flashback picture od SF) it kind of makes sense. Otherwise, no clue. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Stella_01 commented…
I'm new to the VD universe, I just started watching the old episodes and I've found myself rooting for DE at times and SE. When someone had alisema how much alike they were I thought about it and I do agree. I don't know if I agree that Stefan is like Neal but I do think as a couple Nealfire have some similarities to SE (I haven't watched all the episodes yet to fully be able to say how much he's like Stefan though). I guess one way Stefan is like Neal is that they start the relationship hiding who they fully are. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita matchesrulezu said…
OH THIS IS AWESOME. There have been so many things that I've wanted to say that I just couldn't on the OUaT spot without being told that I'm wrong, immature, or a bully.

So... 1) The most recent episode (New Neverland) was a bit of a bummer on a few different levels. First Neal seriously had the balls to try to pressure Emma into a date with him. AND THEN, Snow and Charming kept trying to talk her into it too. GAHH. I was like yelling at the TV for them to stop and leave her alone. They JUST got back to Storybrooke and no longer were in Save Henry, Survive Neverland mode. Neal wasted literally no time in trying to push Emma. He really should be more focused on trying to build a friendship right now. Emma is not the woman he once knew and fell in love with. He needs to get to know the woman Emma is now before trying to usher a relationship. I just don't like Neal, mostly as a possible romantic interest for Emma and this is why. He cares more about himself.

2) Hook telling Neal he was backing off. YES. That was a good move. Yeah, he told Neal that it's because he thinks Emma will just come to him in the end. But I think he said that to put Neal on edge. Really, I think because of the level of understanding between Emma and Hook, that Hook knows Emma just needs space right now. They just got back and haven't even had the chance to settle in yet. He knows that Emma doesn't need any relationship stuff right now. Neal doesn't get that and might end up pushing Emma right into Hook's arms with his pushiness. But the Charmings need to stay out of it. Grr.

3) Then Hook was flirting with Tink... Oh, Hook, Hook, Hook... What are we going to do with you? That was so low of him. I was disappointed. But at the same time, it showed how much backing off of Emma was effecting him. It showed how vulnerable and insecure he really was. He knew that Neal was starting to attempt wooing Emma, and as confident as he was, he is worried that Emma might run back to Neal like a lost puppy. And he wanted nothing more than to just not think about it. I can get that. I've been there. I don't approve of his methods, but I understand how he's feeling. And then he tried to make Emma jealous. That was cute and funny. XD (Also, did anyone else notice how Emma immediately wondered what Tink and Hook were up to..? ;D)

4) I really don't understand how people haven't gotten that Neal gave up on Emma and their relationship. True love does not give up. Therefor: Neal is not Emma's true love. It's not rocket science. Neal truly moved on and was ready to spend the rest of his life with Tamara, even after knowing the curse was broken and he could go find Emma.

5) AM I NOT THE ONLY ONE WONDERING WHY NO ONE IN OUaT HAS BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT JUST WEEKS AGO (however long it's been in the OUaT world since Gremara tried to destroy Storybrooke) NEAL WAS IN LOVE WITH AND ENGAGED TO TAMARA? Not even Emma has! It's like Tamara never happened! BUT SHE DID. And it's not being acknowledged at all. adslkfajd;

Okay. I think that covers my thoughts right now, haha. I apologize for my lengthy rant!
Stella_01 commented…
I wasn't really mad at Hook, he probably thought it was over for him and Emma. I was very proud of Tinkerbelle, I just wish every girl and guy in every onyesha (especially Kdramas) would have that same reaction instead of getting caught up in this messy thing where wewe know he doesn't upendo you. it's good that it didn't work out. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Blakemetaller commented…
okay, I had the same reaction to Hook trying to have a one night stand with Tink. They have before, it's obvious, and to be honest, it's the best way to let go of your drama for a few hours as long as they both know the score, Hook was letting the woman he loves free to go to another man, it's not an easy thing to do, especially for a man, I think, so I don't really blame him for it but I was so bloody PROUD of Tink for doing exactly what I've wanted a woman, at a low point in her life, to do in any show: the "I have some dignity" talk. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^I can't go on the OUAT spot anymore. There number of SF shippers who frequent that spot are just too aggressive, and if you as much breathe the words 'Captain Swan' then the claws come out. I didn't even visit there all that much, but every time I did, every single time I looked on the wall, there would be someone bitching about CS, and how their relationship didn't make sense, and how Emma was being a slut for kissing Hook. I mean, they couldn't even post something positive about SF, because they were too busy hating CS. When I tried to argue back or debate with them, then they instantly over-reacted and acted like I was attacking them, when *they* were the ones attacking my ship, and I was only trying to defend CS. Someone even came here and reported back when all we were doing was ranting about it privately here, Apparently some of them even talked about reporting us. I don't know if they did or not, but I just couldn't co-exist on a spot where people are so unreasonable, and I've never been back since.

About Snowing trying to persuade Emma to give Neal another chance. I don't know if they know what Neal did to her. Can someone fill me in?

I think that Tamara was a plot device more than anything else, and that's why she's never referred to. If she had genuinely been a nice person, then it would have been interesting to see how that affected Emma. Because Neal wouldn't have had a reason to go back to her. But because Tamara was a psychopath who abducted Henry and tried to blow up Storybrooke, then it gives SF (and most of all, Neal), a free pass. It's very weak, in my opinion. At the very least, Emma should have a conversation about it with Neal.
Stella_01 commented…
That is ridiculous, they should not be able to take over like that. Everyone should be welcome on a OUAT page. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Oh I don't blame you. Some will attack you whether you it's about SF/CS or not just because your opinion is different. What bothers me most is that you can't even have a debate with most of them because they literally refuse to read any points you make and you can tell when you read their own arguments. It's like trying to debate with a 5 year old most times. And they called me immature!

As for the Charmings, it's always seemed like they knew what happened, but thinking about it now...I can't recall if Emma did tell them. Hmm..yeah, clarification, please. XD

Yeah, I could understand that. But Emma should at least say something because the writers have said that Neal absolutely, 100%, truly loved Tamara. Plot device or no, something should be said. You don't just go from being ready to marry one woman to suddenly loving another woman all along without some kind of mourning period because the woman you were ready to marry betrayed you. And there needs to be some kind of reaction finally from Neal. It's like he totally forgot about her. I mean literally, from the point where Tamara gets killed, there's literally nothing. Nada. It bugs me (just in case you hadn't noticed, lol).
Oh I know. You can post the most brilliant, witty comment and all they can say is: "You're being immature," or "There's no need to be rude" when you weren't. Or they'll refuse point-blank to answer you, and sometimes the stuff they say doesn't even make sense. For example, a Swanfire fan spied on our spot and then wrote on the OUAT wall how immature and rude CS fans were, when all we were doing was venting about how angry and upset their comments on the OUAT spot were making us feel. They thought it was perfectly acceptable to say whatever hateful and spiteful thing they wanted about CS, but then when they found out we were talking about them on our own spot, they were morally outraged, and suddenly, we were guilty of picking on them. Some of them seemed to think that instead of using our own rant thread, we should have been ranting on the OUAT wall and confronting them. I mean, how is that a better thing to do? Then we would have been accused of harassing people and they would have reported us. I don't know if they don't read our comments or if they read them, and then just choose to ignore it because they know they don't have a logical or relevant counter-argument. Just out of curiosity: why did they call you immature?
In case we get anybody trolling on this thread (it's happened before), I would like to make a point of saying that I don't think everyone who frequents the OUAT spot is the same. But there are a select number of people who don't understand what tolerance is. And those people think it's OK for them to say whatever nasty or insulting thing they like about certain ships or fandoms on the wall or in polls, but it's not OK for others to defend those ships and fandoms/ characters, or to give their opinion. And that's just plain selfish and unreasonable. That spot is supposed to be for every OUAT fan, regardless.

About Emma and her parents. I don't see how any parents would be openly supportive of her daughter resuming a romance with a man who wrongly sent her to jail and broke her. Not without having a long talk with her first, and with Neal, anyway. I would have thought that they would be more cautious about it at least. You know how protective Charming is. If he does know what Neal did, and Emma was truthful about how much he hurt her, then I can't believe Charming hasn't punched Neal already. I dunno. I accept that Snowing are 'glass half-full' people, but I find it hard to believe they would have no issues or concerns about the continuation of a SF romance if they knew everything.
Well in an earlier instance, there was an article that included a section about Neal. The author of the article said they didn't like Neal and gave a few reasons why. A couple of other fans commented in agreement and a SF shipper commented and told them to "stop being mean about Neal" and proceeded to bash Hook (just mean words, like calling him stupid and what not). I commented in defense, trying to explain that by saying "I don't like ____, this is why...", it's not being mean and that he/she was being mean, too, by their definition. Well it escalated and I ended up being called a bully and immature, which flabbergasted me. I don't know how they were handling what I was saying, but it was nowhere close to my intention to make him/her feel bullied. As for the maturity.. Am I completely mature? No. I'm a 20 year old girl. I know I'm not completely mature. I get frustrated easily and I'm a little too argumentative. When I see something that upsets me on some level, it is hard for me to keep my mouth shut even when I know I should. But for him/her to call me immature was too much. That was just ridiculous. The pot calling the kettle black. I couldn't believe it. The article this occurred under (if you cared to read over it yourself, my account might be faulty), can be found here: link

The second time I was called immature because I was voicing my opinion on why I like CaptainSwan on a poll declaring that most CS shippers are fans because Hook is attractive and if you would like to browse through the comments yourself, you can find the poll here: link

And yes, that's true. Maybe they don't know the details. Just that they broke up many years ago. But she keeps saying "I don't think I'm ready", and they only say "Well you'll never know unless you try" instead of "Why do you think that? What exactly happened between you two?". So I've always assumed that they did know. But you're right. Seeing how protective her parents are (especially Charming), I don't see how they could be so supportive of her jumping right back together with Neal.
Blakemetaller commented…
Attitude hate moment: I f***ing hate people who say we ship CS because Hook is attractive. Yes he is gorgeous, get over it. But Neal is no artichoke himself, in real life as far as looks go I'd have a bloody hard time picking between the two of them. That alisema I just don't like SF because he didn't behave like it was true love, but infatuation au attraction. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I KNEW, right before I even looked at the links you gave, who at least a few of the offending people would be. One of them seems to be living up to her name if you ask me. She will literally take everything you say the wrong way, no matter how you say it. Even if you weren't being 'rude' or insulting, you were just giving your opinion in a respectful way. She cannot take any criticism, but she loves to mouth off about the characters/ships she doesn't like. And she expects other people to be OK with it. It's pointless to even argue with her because she can't accept opinions that are different from her's. The person who created the poll is the same way. He just hates Hook and CS and it's sad that he spends more time hating than shipping SF, or on things he likes. He actually came on this thread and started picking fights with us because a certain SOMEONE spied on us and told him what we were saying. They're like a freaking cult or something, I've nicknamed them the Angry Mob.
mischievous
Oh, I so know who you're talking about xD
Oh, yeah. I read through that. I wanted to say something so bad, but it was like a month ago. XD

As for Miss I Can't Accept An Opinion That Differs From Mine, I really am sorry if she truly felt bullied, but I couldn't help but feel like she was making herself the victim. None of us were attacking her. She mentioned that she got bullied off of another fan group and I so badly wanted to ask: So how many fights did you pick with them and then played yourself out to be the victim? It's like she thinks that everyone just attacks her, but never stops to think that she might be creating her own problems. If problems follow you wherever you go, it's probably not the world, it's you. But she and I are getting along a little bit better now.

But Mister I Spend More Time Hating CaptainSwan Than I Do Shipping SwanFire and I just keep butting heads. I don't think I've ever not gotten along with someone so much. And it's not that I dislike him, but the way he presents his opinions and then belittles anyone that doesn't share the same opinion. I get along better with my 16 year old brother, and I don't get along with him. Just the things he posts are so...immature, really. On the poll about the CaptainSwan kiss, he was like "Nasty!" and about whether Emma should have gone on the date with Neal, he said "She's had eleven years! How much more time does the woman need?" and "I think she owes it to Neal." I literally cannot read any of his comments without wanting to say something because they're just so...rude, for lack of a better term. The last two comments I quoted are kind of disturbing. It makes me wonder how he views women. It baffled me that he really thinks Emma owes him a date because she told him she loved him when she thought he was going to die, even though Neal: abandoned her for eleven years, received a postcard saying he could come find her and chose to ignore it, moved on, fell in love with and got engaged to another woman, and never apologized for what happened until she found him. But Emma owes Neal. The idea that someone could seriously think that still bothers me. But you can't actually attempt debating with him because he literally won't read what you say. I actually forgot, but he and I got into another argument before that. He said "Stupid CaptainSwan is stupid and unnecessary!" and that did it for me. So I commented saying that SwanFire is unrealistic (though I think I said it as something along the lines of "Well stupid SwanFire is a stupid, unnecessary, and unrealistic relationship for children that want to believe your first love is your true love". Unnecessary comment, but I was mad and said it as an example to show that it's not pleasant to hear that your ship is "stupid and unnecessary") and gave reasons as to why I felt that way, good points, and he literally only responded with Hook was arrogant, a jerk, and some other various mean names and put some other things in my mouth that I never said. It was ridiculous.

As is this comment, lol. I had more to say than I thought.
I think that a few of the Angry Mob, even some of the girls have a bit of an unsettling perception of Emma. Like, before 3x05 aired, they were saying wasn't it slutty of Emma to kiss Hook when she said she loved Neal? She thought he was dead! I mean, someone posted a question over there about CS and almost every SF shipper who commented said something along the lines of how 'wrong' it would be, and that kissing Hook would be 'slutty'. It wasn't OK for Emma to meet someone else and try to move on, but it was OK for Neal to get engaged to Tamara. I mean, what did they think the 2 of them were doing during that time? Holding hands?

When it comes to the Hate Squad, and Mr Dictator, it really is pointless arguing with them/him. They cannot debate with others. Literally, cannot. They're not capable of thinking logically.
Yeah, exactly! Like I wish they would just put themselves in Emma's shoes:

You're a young woman who meets a man and over time, you fall in love. You're ready to run away with him, but he abandons you and you find yourself getting arrested, the cop telling you that your love set you up. In jail, you discover that you're pregnant and feeling as if you have no other choice, give the child up for adoption upon delivery. Then the son you gave up for adoption shows up on your doorstep one day, he eventually asks about his father which only reminds you of what he put you through. Eleven years later, you find him again and only then does he explain everything. But not only that, he's engaged to another woman. They come back to town with you and you have a gut feeling about the fiancee, but he brushes you off as the jealous ex. Except it turns out you're right. She shoots him and attempts to throw him through a portal. Just moments later, he suddenly confesses that he's "loved you all along" although just seconds ago he was engaged to another woman he loved, and expecting that he's going to die, you tell him you love him too. After all, he was your first love. But after everything, it turns out he's still alive and just hours after you return home from saving your son, expects to go on a date with you.

Any sane woman that knows what she's worth and knows what she deserves, would turn him down if this were a real life situation. Especially because I guarantee he would have tried to kiss her on that date. He seems like the type that if you give him an inch, he'll take a mile. I just don't understand how people can really think that she needs to take him back. I mean, yeah. The idea is romantic. Lonely single mother is reunited with long lost first love and father to her son and live happily ever after. But come on.. Emma is choosing between the past and the future. How can it possibly be healthy for her to choose the past? If Emma were a real person, and I hope the writers try to keep her as realistic as possible, the level of trust between them would have been too damaged to rekindle a relationship. She suffered so much and is still in pain from what happened. If they got back together, I don't see how it could be a healthy relationship.
Stella_01 commented…
I bet her giving birth in a prison, with no one who loves her beside her, was one of the most humiliating things that has ever happened to her in her life. it must have hurt her so deeply, I guess it made her stronger too in some ways. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tongue
Just for the record, Emma does't owe anything, to anyone.
matchesrulezu commented…
Oh I know. I couldn't believe that anyone would seriously have the gall to say she owes Neal a tarehe because she told him she loved him and wished he was dead. Like what? No. kwa that same logic, Emma owes Hook a tarehe because she kissed him. ;D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
@matchesrulezu, I think people are in love with the idea of a first love, and SF fans seem to think that SF are bound to be endgame simply because they have a kid together. Like, I've seen comments from some on YouTube, especially this one girl, who think that Hook can never be with Emma because she has Henry, and because Neal is Henry's dad, then somehow, that gives SF more of a right to be a couple, if that makes any sense. They also see them as 'destiny', but I don't buy that. Maybe they were supposed to meet, in order to have Henry, but nothing more.

"Emma is choosing between the past and the future. How can it possibly be healthy for her to choose the past? If Emma were a real person, and I hope the writers try to keep her as realistic as possible, the level of trust between them would have been too damaged to rekindle a relationship. She suffered so much and is still in pain from what happened. If they got back together, I don't see how it could be a healthy relationship."

Absolutely. There's this quote from Cecelia Ahern's new novel, 'How To Fall in Love', which reminds me of SF: Adam could parallel Emma:

"She hurt me, I don't want to go back there...She admitted she was moved by everything I had done to win her back, but what she was really nostalgic for was the old us, the way we were at the beginning. I suppose I was too. But I know now that we can't be that couple anymore - too much has changed, life has moved on. We're over, there's no going back. I don't want to go backwards."

I would say that a lot of Emma's 'feelings' or 'love' for Neal are based on her memories of what they shared before he betrayed her, nostalgia for the past, for what they could have been had things been different. I wouldn't blame her for wanting to recapture that, but she's supposed to be this strong woman, so I hope she doesn't feel pressured to give things another go just for Henry's sake or because her parents have told her she should open herself up to more experiences. No woman in the 'real world' who had self-esteem would ever go back to an ex-boyfriend like Neal.
Yes! Exactly! Those words.

That's actually why a lot of couples get back together, I think. They think about the way things were in the beginning and how happy they were, and then they get back together thinking that they can make things stay that way and work. That they can recapture those memories. But that's also why most couples that get back together after breaking up don't last. You can't recapture the past. Of course, that's not the same for every couple. For example, I know a couple that dated for a year, broke up for like a day, and got back together and have now been together for like five years. But most of the time, I feel like getting back together for most couples doesn't work out like that.

Neal hasn't even taken the chance to actually get to know the woman that Emma is now. I think he's trying to recapture the past too.

It does bother me that people are so hellbent on believing that Neal has to be her true love because he was her first love and he's the father of her child. I would be really disappointed if the writers did something so easy and predictable.
It also just occurred to me that people bash Hook for being a womanizer and it's like they hold Neal on a pedestal. Do they really think he never had sex or went on any dates with any women between Emma and Tamara?

I looked back at the episode where Emma and Neal first met and if you look at the way he acts, he's just as cocky and self-assured as Hook can be. There's probably more of a flirt and womanizer in Neal than the writers have shown. Men don't get that level of confidence for no reason.
Stella_01 commented…
A man who has only loved one woman for 300 years until he meets Emma... Sounds like a womanizer to me... :/ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Blakemetaller commented…
Hook IS a flirt, but I can see nothing wrong with that. I'm a flirt too, and there is no harm meant. That said, 28 yo Emma han a 10 yo son, if my math is right she was 17 when Neal left her, pregnant. What is a bit creepy is that Hook is not the only 200 yo in this thing. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita