Céline Dion Celine Dion shabiki Mail

triniguy posted on Dec 25, 2009 at 10:51PM
Has anyone ever sent Celine Fan Mail and got a reply? An Autographed Photo?

Just Curious .....and if you did, What was the Address used

Céline Dion 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita celinedionlove said…
smile
Hey triniguy! Hey would you let me know when you find out her fan mail address! I have been waiting on someone to tell me but either no one knows or they won't tell me. Someone told me one and I sent her a long email but no answer. I am thinking it was a fake fan mail address.
aitbella commented…
Hello I am Sufian Ait no I am 26 years old I'm in the Kingdom of Morocco in Mohammedia Nicolas neighborhood Rue Dar 24 36 What I want to say is I upendo wewe too, since my childhood, in fact watching your video and all your work on the Internet zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
aitbella commented…
Every time I watch the passage fascinates me, look in your eyes and say I'm here, I'm here, I feel me and wewe see only Alcamra and wewe say yes you, I feel that whenever wewe try your call, Tostagiban's my call whatever the circumstance, I feel that wewe feel my Andmaysol Someone Is there someone Tkelmah inside you're feeling wewe say yes, in fact I feel that person is talking to wewe and wewe are in front of millions of viewers I'm just watching the section and say I'm with wewe I am with wewe and whisper to my zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
aitbella commented…
aitbella.soufiane@gmail.com zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita davidangelinfl said…
hmmm
Im guessing thats a no.