Celtic Thunder Celtic Thunder Blog Posts

musikluver94 posted on Nov 09, 2009 at 11:08PM
Here's posts from the guys on link

Damian - Life on Tour. - November 6, 2009:

Hi Guys!! Hope you are all doing well.
The tour is going great. We are all really enjoying it.
And the crowds at the shows have been fantastic, thanks a million for all your wonderful support.
At this minute in time i am lying on top of my bed in Las Vegas. Spent all day on the strip with George, Ryan and Keith.
Las vegas is exactly as i had imagined. An awful lot going on, and many chances to loose a lot of money.(If you are 21)
It is a great place, but not really for anyone who is under 21!! But i am most definitely coming back in 4 or 5 years lol!
I am struggling to believe there is only 2 weeks left on this tour, it has flown by.
We have been in the states since the beginning of september, and I do not know were the time has gone.
Its quite scary actually.
So now we have only 9 shows left, but for Orlando I am bringing my Sister and cousin out, because we have a few days off there, so that will be great fun in Universal and Disney etc. Can't wait.
Fly home on the 24th, and then fly to Manchester on the 27th to do a gig for Phil, for the ONE and ONLY Sir.Alex Ferguson(A.K.A, Manchester United Manager)
So as you could imagine i can not wait till we do that, it will be the 2nd time in 3 years we have done it.
Busy Busy.....but i love it that way!!
I will post regularly here...now that i know how!!
See you all later.

Keep er lit!!!

Damian.
 Here's posts from the guys on http://celticthunder.ie/ Damian - Life on Tour. - November 6, 2009:
last edited on Jan 31, 2010 at 03:48AM

Celtic Thunder 33 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...