Celtic Thunder Anybody Else Agree With Me?

ryans_love posted on May 12, 2011 at 08:09PM
ever since paul left, i was sad. i felt that CT was missing some of the sparkle it had when he was there, and i was hoping that ryan, keith, damo, and george would be able to make up for it. but now that i've heard that ryan's leaving too...well, let me just say that i don't know if i'll be buying tickets if they come by my town. it won't be the same. *sighs*

Celtic Thunder 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EMERALD110 said…
sad
That is exactly how I feel.
love the other lads and sure they will be excellent. But I will be so aware of who is not there that I would probably cry thru the entire show. Paul was mu fave and Ryan was second. Sniff. Sniff,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gabys said…
worried
I totally agree with you both! I'm so sad because I know for sure now that I'll never be able to see CT live! It's really sad
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ryans_love said…
i saw them once live a couple of years ago. now, i will never again see them complete.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ryanslover20 said…
surprise
omg i know ryan was my man then paul . i dont know what to think i just hope keith , neil and damian stay . as for going to see them idk i might still go
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ryans_love said…
i am so so SO BEYOND HAPPY that Ryan's returned, safe and healthy, back to us :) and music :)