The dance-Lockdown

Fave CC kiss:
"I didn't like waiting" Season 3,EP24,Human Error

Fave CC Holding hands scene:
The holding Hands from Act Your Age,S3,EP19

Wedding holding hands-S5,ep24,Both Sides now

Best EyeSex Scene:
The Itch-S5,EP7"I cleaned a Drewer for you.Like a big one"eye sex

The eye sex in the silence after "I didn't feel like waiting"-S3,ep24,Human Error

Fave CC fight
The Broke up from Saviors,S5,Ep 21

Best Sex scene
S2,ep7,Hunting-First Sex

Best CC scene's Soundtrack:
Crystalline Green-by Goldfrapp

Rolling Stones-As Tears Go By

The most funny CC scene
"It's Tuesday"from S3,Ep 23,The Jerk

"I think we shouild have sex"-S3[i]

Favourite CC quote:
[i]Chase: Let's say it's our fifth anniversary. Are you ready to destroy it now? Tenth. Three kids. They spend their summers in Melbourne and have annoying accents. It's disgusting how happy we are...-Bioth sides now,S5,EP 24

"I didn't feel like waiting"

Saddest CC moment
Cam leaves Chase-Teamwork,S6,ep7

Fave "I love you"Scene
S6,Ep6,Knows Unknows-"I love you no matter what"

Fave "He is my Husband/She is my Wife"Moment:
Chase"You touch my wife again, I'll kick your ass"-S6,Ep4,The Tyrant

Cutest thing Chase has done for Cameron :
Giving her"Not stolen "Flowers-S3,ep19,Act Your Age

Cutest thing Cameron has done for Chase :
Appearing@His doorstep-S3,ep24,Human Error
Saying I didn't feel like waiting -S3,ep24,Human Error

Favorite friendship moment :
The sex talk-S2,ep3,Occam's Razor
when he puts his hand on her shoulder and says "You should go home" -S2,Ep7 Hunting

Favorite “It’s Tuesday” scene/episode :
The begining-S3,ep21 Family

Best Friends W/Benefits Hook-Up scene/episode :
Top Secret
Airbone

Favorite CC episode :
Lockdown-S6,ep17

Favorite CC season :
Season 3

Favorite picture :
link

link

Favorite cute gesture :
"It's Tuesday"

Favorite 'declaration of love' speech from Chase :
"I also know you like flowers."Act your age,S3,ep 19

Favorite 'declaration of love' speech from Cameron :
"I didn't feel like waiting."S3,ep24,Human Error

Best chameron video :
link

link

Best Chameron Fanfic:

Best Chameron Fanfic writer:
link

Best Chameron Promo:

Best Hug scene

The hug scene from Both Sides now,Ep 24,S5

Best "jealous" Scene
when Chase broke up with Cameron because he tought she loves house-The saviors,ep21,S6
Best reason to love Chameron:
because of them i wanna go to med school and get high and sleep with hot co-worker
because Chase glows around her.

Best Scene{which is not in the hospital}
In Chameron Bedroom-Brave heart
"You could've gotten killed!"@Chameron House-S6,Ep4 The tyrant

Favourite Chase joke
yo mama

Favourite Cameron joke

Cuttes comment a CC shiper madeIt can be any house md or non house md spot:"Because the actors are made for each other even if they are so stupid and broke up"mimika_s

Fave in patient's house scene
Sex@Patients House-Airborne,s3,ep 18

Best time when Chase smiled to Cameron
s4,EP7,The itch smile

Best time when Cameron smiled to Chase
s4,EP7,The itch smile

Best comment maked from other character from the show to CC relationship:

Best comment maked from JS to CC relationship:
I know it's not other character but i HAVE to write jesse's comment: "We get along really well – we’re friends –and it is sad to see her go, but she’s great and she’ll do other stuff and hopefully she’ll come back so we can have torturous relationships and make each other cry.”

Best comment maked from JMo to CC relationship:

Saddest Chameron quote
Chase:Did you ever love me?Cam:I don't know!-S6,ep17,Lockdown

"Well it has nothing to do with me either, Tell me when I can come to pick up my things"-S5,ep21 Saviors

Best CC wedding icon:
link

Fave Scene where we just see them: (I mean something like in "Simple Explanation" .They Not talk,not touch.They just was staying there and camera give them)

Unfaithful when thirteen walks into the room and we see them having coffee and chatting

If you have more ideas for catagories add;)
You can post the nomination here or of you want you can post them to me too:)

Due Date: 1.01.2011
last edited on Sep 19, 2010 at 11:02AM

Chameron (Chase & Cameron) 27 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lovedrchase said…
Cutest thing Chase has done for Cameron
Cutest thing Cameron has done for Chase
Favorite friendship moment
Favorite “It’s Tuesday” scene/episode
Favorite CC episode
Favorite CC season
Best Friends W/Benefits Hook-Up scene/episode
Favorite picture
Favorite cute gesture
Favorite 'declaration of love' speech from Chase
Favorite 'declaration of love' speech from Cameron
Best chameron video
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lovehousemd_frv said…
wow...thank you:D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Irina92 said…
heart
Great categories!=D I'll star nominating in a while.. After I think of it better!♥

But isn't the Favorite cute gesture kinda similar to Cutest thing Chase has done for Cameron and
Cutest thing Cameron has done for Chase?
IDK,I just add*tableplam*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MISAforever said…
big smile
I'll start nominating in couple of days.. have to do some thinking first!!!
okie dokie joja;)
Wohoooooooooooooo>_______>Someone?
kiss
meee!!! but i've been shopping for school all damn day and now i gotta study... and it's already late.. so tomorrow I promise!!!!!!!!
Ok.I understand you.^_^
heart
I'll do it soon.. promise.. i already started
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sahour95 said…
surprise
Hun I would like to vote, should I message you or post it here?

ANd there's this teeny tiny problem, I'll need help with epi names so since you are a huge fan there's np while I am unable to remember them and I wacthed the first two seasons on our Arabic channels and for some reason they think we don't need to know about the title so they just don't put it. and I havn't finished season six yet and my DVDs are mising an episode so I'll litraly kill myself right now cause it's the third one {THE TRYRANT!} But I did watch Lockedown because I couldn't stop myself :P
Ok I'll shut up now :D
heart
don't shut up... :D:D love ya <3 I don't have the DVDs and i haven't watched s6 *i'll kill myself too, but it's not my fault i can'0t download or buy or watch on tv* :[[ but on tv.com you have episode guide where you can find every ep title and summary :d here's the link :link ...... and you post it here:D I'll do it tonight.. last night i had to go on a freind's bday and now i gotta study..
Haha! Thanx hun :* Love ya too ♥♥♥
Thank you so much for the link I was just so pissed for having to miss an epi :( I hve to watch it online right now and it's not so nice :((( and I have this site I know it gives you very good links for watching all House epis but online it's not that bad if you have to :D t's called link. You can watch season six there :D
Post it here ot send me...This is your personal choice:)
I had only 10 gb so i couldn't download anything.. but know i've ordered unlimited so I'll download everything and watch and make CC vids :D
big smile
wow great hun! I'm happy for you :D Hopefully you'll get it done soon. It's much better when it's unlimited,I say so coze mine is :DDD

Ok Jani :D That's great I'll post them here :D Just one question do we have to vote for everysingle category?
heart
Best moment from Season 1: Sex talk :D that scene is just EPIC!!!!
"It’s violent, it’s ugly, and it’s messy, and if God hadn’t made it unbelievably fun… the human race would have died out eons ago."

Best moment from Season 2: Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so hot and it makes me melt everytime I watch it.. and makes me go to med school and meet a hot co-worker and have sex with him :D *dirty talk*

Best moment from Season 3: this is really hard... among all these sex scenes.. and "I want more" scene.. and Tuesdays.. I have to choose last scene with Cameron's "didn't feel like waiting" cause that was the very first time she made a first step into a REAL relationship

Best moment from Season 4: hmm,, we didn't have much chameron here so.... i'll go with that scene where chase tells here that's mature..

Best moment from Season 5: A lot of things.. hard to choose between cleaning a big drawer for him, proposal, break-up, engagment issue, wedding... I pick.....hm.... the proposal "i'm not expecting, I'm hoping" was one of the cutest things cameron has ever said or done.. :D and it made me scream and fall off a chair *ouch my back*

Best moment from Season 6: When they talked about what they miss the most..... :[[

Fave CC kiss: oh my... ALL!!!!! But if i really have to pick one it's be after "didn't feel like waiting"

Fave CC Holding hands scene: when Chase hold Cam's hand and told her : "You didn't. You have feelings for me. You come back to me again and again."

Best EyeSex Scene: oh wow... I guess when Cameron told him that she cleaned the drawer for him and when they smiled at each other.

Fave CC fight : wehn chase broke up with her : " Yeah, well, it has nothing to do with me, either. Not anymore. Let me know when I can come pick up my things." I was shoked..

Best Sex scene: the first one.. so hot ..... *rawr*

Best CC scene's Soundtrack: The song that played in Hunting.. Crystalline Green" by Goldfrapp

The most funny CC scene: well this one isn't that funny but it's cute.. :"Chase: It wasn't me. Negative for Von Gierke disease. And it's Tuesday.
Cameron: I know.
Chase: I like you.
Cameron: I know. See you next Tuesday."

Favourite CC quote: "Chase: Let's say it's our fifth anniversary. Are you ready to destroy it now? Tenth. Three kids. They spend their summers in Melbourne and have annoying accents. It's disgusting how happy we are. You ready now? You don't have doubts. You just don't wanna kill the only thing left of someone you loved. Don't do it.
Cameron: I do have trouble giving things up. For example... I never cancelled any of our wedding plans." at this moment... I love all their quotes

Saddest CC moment: when Cameron left him in s6 :( *heart-broken*

Fave "I love you"Scene: cameron: "I love you no matter what"

Fave "He is my Husband/She is my Wife"Moment: s6 The Tyrant: Chase:
You touch my wife again, I'll kick your ass out into the street, I don't care who you are.

Cutest thing Chase has done for Cameron : When he gave her "not stolen" flowers :D

Cutest thing Cameron has done for Chase : when she appeared on his doorstep in s3 finale

Favorite friendship moment : well the sex talk :D

Favorite “It’s Tuesday” scene/episode : well when he first said it "Chase: You don’t have to make a big deal about it, I just thought I’d let you know. I decided Tuesdays would be a good day to do that."

Best Friends W/Benefits Hook-Up scene/episode : ALL!! xd well it would be "Top secret" cause in that ep they did it 2-3 times

Favorite CC episode : hmm..Lockdown cause I cry everytime I think of it..

Favorite CC season : season 3!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite picture : I love all.. hard to say... i picked this one cuase of the not stolen flowers link

Favorite cute gesture : TUESDAY thing!!!!! without thinking

Favorite 'declaration of love' speech from Chase : this is hard.. he's so sweet and everything... "I know. I also know you like flowers." I picked it cause it shows how romantic he is and how much he loves her..

Favorite 'declaration of love' speech from Cameron : " I know, it's just... I didn't feel like waiting." this is the epic scene!!

Best chameron video : oh my...link i love this one... makes me sad and happy.. so many emotions... really touching..

Best Chameron Fanfic: well I don't have the favorite, but i do have a favorite writer... link hope that counts...

Best Chameron Promo: i don't know what you mean by this...

Best Hug scene: deffo when chase told her that "3 kids" speach *Both Sides Now*

Best "jealous" Scene: when Chase broke up with her cause he thought she wouldn't go on a vacation cause of house *Saviors*

Best reason to love Chameron: well for me, because they are the only tv couple that I think about every damn day and want so bad to be together that I could just go to America kick the producer's asses *need money* and because of them i wanna go to med school and get high and sleep with hot co-worker

Best Scene{which is not in the hospital}: when we heard them declare love to each other,, in the bedroom...:D

Favourite Chase joke: yo mama :D

Favourite Cameron joke: hmm don't know

Cuttes comment a CC shiper madeIt can be any house md or non house md spot: "Because the actors are made for each other even if they are so stupid and broke up" by mimi <3

Fave in patient's house scene: the sex in front of the cat :D *airborne*

Best time when Chase smiled to Cameron: when she told him she cleaned the big drawer.... that was just rawr

Best time when Cameron smiled to Chase: the same scene as Chase

Best comment maked from other character from the show to CC relationship: I know it's not other character but i HAVE to write jesse's comment: "We get along really well – we’re friends –and it is sad to see her go, but she’s great and she’ll do other stuff and hopefully she’ll come back so we can have torturous relationships and make each other cry.”

Saddest Chameron quote: "Chase:
Did you ever love me?
Cameron:
I don't know!
Chase:
Thank you for finally telling me." I just cry everytime i think of it...

Best CC wedding icon: link

Fave Scene where we just see them: all?? i can't pick one.. i adore every scene where they show up :d

-- so here I'm done.. finally.. took me hours ti finish it...:D
 Best moment from Season 1: Sex talk :D that scene is just EPIC!!!! "It’s violent, it’s ugly, and
big smile
Oh,honey.Why you writing this with hours when you can go to mad school and have sex with your co-worker*joja+Chase junior=I SHIP IT!

I just will add them tomorrow to the list:)

Best Chameron Promo: i don't know what you mean by this...
Best chameron promo...you know..Like huddy's under my skin

Just one question do we have to vote for everysingle category?
No of course.As you understand here the most important thing is fans.You can what you want:)

Best comment maked from other character from the show to CC relationship: I know it's not other character but i HAVE to write jesse's comment: "We get along really well – we’re friends –and it is sad to see her go, but she’s great and she’ll do other stuff and hopefully she’ll come back so we can have torturous relationships and make each other cry.” Well,as you understand i can't add this in that catogory but you just help me to make more 2 catogories:D

Best comment maked from JS to CC relationship:
and
Best comment maked from JMo to CC relationship:
Alright I guess it's my turn :D I gotta say that I agree with the MAJORITY of Joja's votes :D

Best moment from Season 1: Well I think it's obviouse Sex talk of course for the reason Joja mentioned and the fact that there are no other CC scenes in season1 that worths votes!

Best moment from Season 2: That's so obviouse too it's defenitly the sex scene

Best moment from Season 3: ahhhhhhhhhh tht's a very tough call, I mean I liked "She got you to glow" scene and "I think we should have sex" It's Tuesday", "I want more" "I didn't feel like waiting" But I guess I'll go with "You have feelings for me in Act your Age this was just SO adoreable

Best moment from Season 4:Were there any scenes at all? I mean I was kinda pissed that we had no scenes in this season hmmmmmm I can't remember an scene but the one Joja mentioned so I'll go with That's mature scene, too

Best moment from Season 5:Do I really have to decide? I have so many faves, But I won't go with the wedding or the proposal I'm going with The hug in Both sides now

Best moment from Season 6:Oh that's gotta be The dance in Lockedown This is one of my fav scenes in TV history! Just LOVE it♥

Fave CC kiss:I'm gonna go with "I didn't feel like waiting" his time, but I really LOOOOVE all of them♥

Fave CC Holding hands scene: the one After their wedding awww that was just sooo *sighs*

Best EyeSex Scene:I guess in "I didn't feel like waiting before he kisses her

Fave CC fight That I'll have to TOTALLY agree with Joja. This fight was so heartbreakin and the conversation was so brilliantly written!

Best Sex scene That has to be the first in season two

Best CC scene's Soundtrack:I loved the song playing in their wedding scene if anyone knows what is its name please tell me ♥

The most funny CC scene When she says "I think we shouild have sex"[/b] the look on his face made laugh do hard

Favourite CC quote: Errr too many but nothing can compete with [i]"I didn't feel like waiting"

Saddest CC moment I think I will start crying if I remember it again :'((( When Cameron leaves him in S6 *Hides her face to cry*

Ok I'll come and edit this later rigt now I really have to go cause of an emergency :* Sorry I culdn't finish it now but you know emergencies :*

Fave "I love you"Scene: Now I really don't know any particular scene cause I avn't watched season six yet but I trust Joa's hudgment and go with the one she choose, it looks like a very nice scene!

Fave "He is my Husband/She is my Wife"Moment: This Has to be the one in The Tryrant!Chase: You touch my wife again, I'll kick your ass out into the street, I don't care who you are. I was like woooohoooo! You go Chase, lovin you even more![/i] Besides I'm still overwhelmed with that epi since I've watched it yesteday

Cutest thing Chase has done for Cameron : Plenty of countless things! But I really like when he gives her The Not stolen flowers

Cutest thing Cameron has done for Chase : Was there any? LOL! I guess in Human Error when she said I didn't feel like waiting

Favorite friendship moment : I've already voted for Sex-Talk so I'll go with te scene in Hunting when he puts his hand on her shoulder and says "You should go home"

[bFavorite “It’s Tuesday” scene/episode :[/b]can't remember which rpi it was but when he says: "It's Tuesday" then rolls out some kinda of a diseas and she say "I know"
Chase:"I like you"
Cam"I know"

Best Friends W/Benefits Hook-Up scene/episode: Airbone

Favourite CC episode: Ohhhhh they are wayyyyyyyy toooo MANY. I mean we have Saviors, Both sides now, Lockedown but I guess i'LL GO WITH Saviors for some reason whenever Iwant to watch any House epi I watch Saviors!

Favorite CC season : Surely Season 3

Favorite picture :Ok this was very TOUGH, but I really love my current background so I'll go with link

Best chameron video :link this is probably the best one I've ever seen!

Best hug scene: I'm gonna HAVE to vote to Both sides now I LOOOVE this hug so much!

jealous" Scene: I'll agree wioth Joja, too about that!

Best reason to love Chameron:because Chase glows around her... I stole this reason form the forum! LOL! I'm biased I'm tooo in love with Chase so I have to pick something related to him more than her :PPP

Best Scene{which is not in the hospital} The Tryrant "You could've gotten killed!
Favourite Cameron joke

Fave in patient's house scene Airbone, having sex in patients house

Saddest Chameron quote I'll go with Saviors Chase: Well it has nothing to do with me either, Tell me when I can come to pick up my things

Fave Scene where we just see them: (I mean something like in "Simple Explanation" .They Not talk,not touch.They just was staying there and camera give them) Unfaithful when thirteen walks into the room and we see them having coffee and chatting
Ok I'll come and edit this later rigt now I really have to go cause of an emergency :* Sorry I culdn't finish it now but you know emergencies :*
Oh,don't worry:)The list is looong and everyone needs time:)

Best CC scene's Soundtrack:I loved the song playing in their wedding scene if anyone knows what is its name please tell me ♥

link
♥________ ♥As Tears Go By - Rolling Stones ♥___♥

*Cries*
I'm sorry but in what episode was "It's mature scne"?Mirror Mirror?
crying
I was trying to find that too!!!!!!! I really don't know..
--*cries with you*
I really can't remember which epi either and it kinda sucks cause I've rewatched it recently :SS *Goes to finish the list*
Best moment from Season 1:
OF COURSE the sex talk in 1x03 occam's razor!

Best moment from Season 2:
I'll go with the sex in 2x07 Hunting as well

Best moment from Season 3:
The not-stolen-flowers scene in 3x19 Act Your Age

Best moment from Season 4:
the "I like him better like this! You?" scene from 4x03 97 Seconds. It counts as a C&C one right?

Best moment from Season 5:
The marriage in 5x24 Both Sides Now

Best moment from Season 6:
When Chase tells the truth to Cameron about Dibala in 6x06 Known Unknowns

Fave CC kiss:
The "I didn't feel like waiting" kiss in 3x24 Human Error

Chase holding Cam's hand while proposing in 5x21 Saviors

Best EyeSex Scene:
Wile monitoring the patient in 3x16 Top Secret

Fave CC fight
The "I want to keep my husband's sperm" scene in 5x23 Under My Skin
heart
Best Sex scene
the sex scene in 2x07 Hunting

Rolling Stones-As tears go by (one of the best songs EVER!!♥)

The most funny CC scene
the sex talk in 1x03 Occam's Razor xD

Favourite CC quote:
"You're the one who's still talking. Look. I'm not demanding anything from you. I'm not following you home. I've got no expectations. A gentile polite reminder once a week is hardly stalking."

Saddest CC moment
Cameron leaving Chase in 6x07 Teamwork

Fave "I love you" Scene
The "I did love you" scene in 6x16 Lockdown

Fave "He is my Husband/She is my Wife"Moment:
"You touch my wife again, I'll kick your ass" from 6x03 the Tyrant

Cutest thing Chase has done for Cameron :
Chase getting jealous of the little boy in 3x19 Act Your Age

Cutest thing Cameron has done for Chase :
Appearing@His doorstep-S3,ep24,Human Error as well

Breaking in House's home in 3x15 Half Wit

Favorite “It’s Tuesday” scene/episode :
in 3x23 the Jerk

Best Friends W/Benefits Hook-Up scene/episode :
the sex-eyes scene in 3x16 Top Secret

Favorite CC episode :
3x19 Act Your Age

Favorite CC season :
Season 3
smile
I'll fill the other categories a bit later!
wait me:D

Best moment from Season 1:
"Nice neckglace"Scene!It was simply amazing

Best moment from Season 2:
Sex!

Best moment from Season 3:
The talk@Act your age

Best moment from Season 4:
When Chase was thinking That Cam slept with House

Best moment from Season 5:
When Cam go to House and ask him what to do because she not want to lost Chase:3

Best moment from Season 6:
"i love you"scene@the bedroom♥

Fave CC kiss:
"I didn't like waiting" Kiss.I don't know.This was the Best CC kiss.When you watchin the scene you can feel the love.Do you watch Hameron KISS?Blah!It was something like house sreaching something in Cam's maunth.

After the proposal when they go to Cuddy to say the happy new^_^

Best EyeSex Scene:
I totaly agree with irina(and sorry honey.i know that your name is Rinoula but i just love the name irina.I just forget what was meaning this.Oh wait Peace tight?)

Fave CC fight
@LockdownDo you loved me?fight

Best Sex scene
In patients room sex

Allison@lockdown

The most funny CC scene
When Cameron say to 4man that she sleps with chasexD

Favourite CC quote:

I love you no matter what

Saddest CC moment
I want more broke up

Cutest thing Cameron has done for Chase :Giving him the bachelor party he wants:)

3When chase says to her"No.House not makes sex,he do love"Or something like that

Favorite CC episode :
Saviors

Favorite CC season :5
I will nominate more later:)