sinema bora Classic Movie nukuu

Cinders posted on Jul 11, 2007 at 09:36PM
This can either be a game where we try to guess, or just list our favorite quotes from our favorite movies. I suggest just listing them. Here's one to start it off:

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."-- Elwood Dowd (James Stewart), Harvey.

sinema bora 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cressida said…
Oh heavens, this is like picking my favorite children (if I had children). Well -- I'll just do one per post.

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." -French Soldier (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chel1395 said…
Okay, I can't leave without putting my favorite Monty Python quote.

Black Knight: [calling after King Arthur] Oh! Had enough, eh? Come back and take what's coming to you, you yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gileygirl said…
here's a classic line
"you'll regret that maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life" casablanca
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deedeeflower said…
"...Now listen. Did you ever hear of the Napoleonic code, Stella?... Now just let me enlighten you on a point or two... Now we got here in the state of Louisiana what's known as the Napoleonic code. You see, now according to that, what belongs to the wife belongs to the husband also, and vice versa... It looks to me like you've been swindled baby. And when you get swindled under Napoleonic code, I get swindled too and I don't like to get swindled..." Stanley Kowalski(Marlon Brando), A Streetcar Named Desire
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lleyton said…
mischievous
Here is a little joke I made up myself: (It fits in this forum)

Q: How do you realize that you are a film freak??
A: When your long-time girlfriend asks you "Would you like to have a baby with me?" and you respond "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Filmdiva922 said…
Job Skeffington:" A woman is beautiful when she's loved, and only then."

Fanny Trellis Skeffington: "Nonsense. A woman is beautiful when she has eight hours' sleep and goes to the beauty parlor every day. Bone structure has a lot to do with it too"...Bette Davis ,Claude Raines Mr. Skeffington