cobra Kai Juu 8 Most Powerful Adult Characters
I'm only counting adult characters who've already appeared in the Cobra Kai TV show or characters who haven't appeared on the show whilst in good health (so no Tommy from Season 2)
8. Jimmy - Seemed clearly less skilled than Bobby Brown during the bar brawl and unlike the other Cobra's was shocked he still had good Karate skills indicating less confidence in his fighting ability and a obvious sign he hasn't practice Karate for many years.
6. Bobby Brown and Season 3 Daniel LaRusso before he learned preassure point technique - I felt early Season 3 Daniel should be seperate to his current self as it was a significant leap in power level for him. Bobby presumably was defeated by someone in the tournaments he was in before 1984, including 1983 where Tommy was the one Johnny beat in the finals, Johnny beat Tommy 3-0. Despite Bobby not being in the 1983 finals I think Bobby was arguably a slightly better fighter than Tommy, he seemed confident he could beat Daniel in 1984 tournament and although his illegal kick on Daniel was illegal and therefore a sneak move, Daniel could've still dodged it.
5. John Kreese - Johnny had already battered him before he fought Daniel, Kreese still bested Daniel and looked like he was about to kill Daniel before Daniel resorted to preassure point technique.
4. Terry Silver - Lasted longer against Miyagi than Kreese did. Beat Johnny by sneak attacking him which probably gave Johnny a concussion. In a fair fight current Daniel and Johnny would struggle quite a lot to defeat Silver.
3. Daniel LaRusso - I've put Daniel below Johnny as although they tied in their tournament rematch, I think in a more proper fight like a street fight where there's no rules Johnny would be able to harness his more extensive experience of deadly offensive moves and in general would also be more willing to kill or severely injure someone than Daniel.
1. Chozen and Johnny Lawrence - Chozen only sparred with a Daniel who didn't know preassure point technique, before Chozen used preassure point hits Chozen was only besting Daniel slightly in their S3 sparring scenes. So I think Chozen is still slightly better than Daniel based on that. I need to see more Chozen fights before I can tell whether Chozen could beat Johnny or not.