Creative Outlet The Adventures Of Super-Kid Susy

KristinaDawn posted on Jan 07, 2011 at 06:34PM
It was just an ordinary night in the quiet, farm-filled, country town called Bearytown. Susy was the new girl in town so she didn't know that she know that many people and they sure didn’t know that she had super powers. Her hair color is honey blonde, she has seaweed green eyes. But standing 5' 10”, being seventeen and being a girl has its downfalls. She was into boys, but they just weren't into her. Susy had defeated the Melina Monster before, but it would probably come to seek revenge.

So far, Susy liked her new home and town but in the pit of her stomach she was certain something bad was going to happen, that’s when her cell phone buzzed to life. Her cell phone wasn’t just a typical cell phone either; it was a way of letting her know there was trouble to be solved. She jumped up standing on the windowsill and leaped into the sky with her honey blonde hair trailing behind her in the wind. Her cell phone buzzed louder and louder as she began to get closer to her enemy.

When her sea green eyes caught a glimpse of her enemy, she thought that can’t be it; he's so cute while she began to smile. Boys were her weakness. Susy landed quietly, unheard by the mysterious cute boy. Then, all of a sudden it began to switch from the boy to a hideous scaled sea monster with translucent blue eyes. Susy knew at once it was The Melina Monster; she was looking for revenge once again.

Super Kid Susy was standing her ground trying to use mind control, her other power on the creature, She couldn’t control the monster because it switched back to that cute dreamy boy with light brown wavy hair and looked like a surfer with a really good smile. She spotted a small innocent child, the monsters' weakness; the child was full of love. Susy placed the little girl in front of the Melina Monster and began to watch as it shrieked with fear and ran away towards the ocean.

After returning the girl to her mother and started to head towards her house, she noticed a boy that caught her attention and looked to be a little taller than she. He watched silently; oh no he knows that I’m not “normal”. What if he tells everyone, she thought to herself as he smiled at her and began to walk towards her. What she didn’t know was that he has special powers too. “Do you want me to walk you to your house? It’s not safe out here for you that I can’t see”, he said. “Okay, I’d like that”, she replied as they started walking together. Susy was wondering what was up next for her as she eagerly climbed into bed a few minutes after the boy left her house, hopefully I will see him at school she thought as she quickly drifted off to sleep.

Creative Outlet No majibu