Creative Outlet A ndoto Story

Hawkclaw posted on Mar 21, 2011 at 01:33AM
Here's the prologue for a little story that I got the idea for a while ago. Hope you enjoy! (I know it's short. Sorry) Please give critiques!

Prologue

The light of the moon illuminated the room with an almost ghostly light even though it was filtered by the dark blue curtains drawn across the large windows. The light revealed a bed against one wall. Its sheets seemed to be rising and falling slightly, in sync with the quiet sound of breathing. The form looked to be human, the hair a light-brown with a bluish tint from the moon. His arm dangled off of a pillow and down the side of his bed, and on the wrist was a bracelet of sorts, a black string with a single light-brown bead that had the image of a paw in darker brown.

An almost imperceptible sound caused the boy’s ears to swivel toward the window, before returning to their normal position on his head. Once he was back in a deep sleep, the door to his balcony opened very slowly, illuminating the room even more. A foot appeared in the doorway, followed by the rest of a college-age man’s body. The man carefully tiptoed over to the bed and paused, then slowly and meticulously started to take the bracelet off of the sleeping man’s wrist. When the bracelet started to make it's way up his hand, the sleeping form twitched, and the thief paused, then continued until the bracelet was off. The thief put it on his own hand, along with another bracelet already on there.

He reached the door, and after he opened it, he turned around. He smiled a cruel smile, long canines showing. He whispered, “I always knew you’d come in handy someday,” and then he was gone.

The sleeping man was now tossing and turning in his sleep, his tail thrashing back and forth. An alarm started blaring, causing him to jump out of bed and go running out of his room to the meeting area.
last edited on Mar 21, 2011 at 02:09AM

Creative Outlet No majibu