Critical Analysis of Twilight I Quit the Twilight Spot! A Party to Celebrate Those Who Have Left the Spot.

laureng114 posted on Jul 11, 2009 at 08:56PM
I have noticed that since Dearheart has created this spot, many people have been saying that they have left the Twilight spot for good. It only seems right that those people should have a place to celebrate. I myself have just decided to leave to spot (goodbye shiny yellow medal!) and break away from crazy fangirls and picture upon picture of Robert Pattinson or links about some random Twilight star going to the gas station.

Congratulations to everyone who has quit!
One less Twilight fan on fanpop :)
 I have noticed that since Dearheart has created this spot, many people have been saying that they hav

Critical Analysis of Twilight 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita renrae said…
Whoooohoooo! I was planning to do this, but it looks you beat me to the punch. The punch of the Twilight Fanometer. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laureng114 said…
big smile
Haha, I'm just happy that I left. I feel free :)

Another thing is that when I was a part of the Twilight spot, I felt like no one really took me seriously. I was just another crazy Twilighter. Man does it feel good.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Night-Sky said…
Yay! I have left, too.
I still like the books, but the crazy people were beggining to scare me!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita marglo said…
ya i also just recently quit the spot it felt good i feel strangly... smarter lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
I had to say goodbye to a yellow medal too, plus two greens (Twilight Movie and Edward & Bella spots), but I can't be more pleased with myself :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katiecain said…
Please stop leaving, all the sane people! I feel alone over there! *cries*

Aha just kidding, I can understand, but I really miss intelligent people over there :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkSarcasm said…
I left it 4 or 5 days ago... when you're wishing you had the power to reach through your computer screen and snap someone's neck, it's time to move on. =P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laureng114 said…
I was about ready to go crazy on some fangirls so I decided it was time to leave :) I didn't think that there was any need to get violent.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katiecain said…
I'm seriously considering leaving. The immaturity of the fangirls is driving me a little too insane.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
I left it a couple of weeks ago I think :) I lost a dedicated medal but I didn't care much...plus I recently got my CAT dedicated medal, way more awesome and amazing and fabulous! :D
I hadn't even gone on the spot for at least a month, didn't see any point in staying. Now I spend loads more time here and on Harry Potter :-) Personally I think this spot is way more fun and welcoming than the Twilight series spot.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crazyduds2 said…
I shall break away soon, and when I do I will post that I did on this very forum. I should enjoy it while it lasts. Let's just say I'm getting into my final debate about if Edward Cullen or Jacob Black is sexier. (Don't worry, I won't be on either side.)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita