Dalena It hurts ..

yowitsmeLYNN posted on Feb 07, 2011 at 03:42AM
I was so happy before I saw this, now its breaking me ... I really love Dalena .. But this, I really had enough of it ..

link)_0.jpg

Dalena 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita diehardromantic said…
hmmm
Right there with you. It's like a car wreck, you cannot help but look, then wish you hadn't. JB's so unmusculine, compared to David. Perhaps David should ask Demi to join him on a few public outings, wonder how this would go down with Selena? After all if she doesn't want him, he's too hot and talented to be single for too long.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yowitsmeLYNN said…
crying
Yeah, he is so not, compared to David . Not even close, its like bieber is just david's butt. lol. Yeah I think that would be a great idea, then Selena will realize how much it hurts seeing David with her old bff. (i think.) She'll feel down and maybe then they would go out for a few public dates. Like the august 28 date, they really seemed to be happy back then, and I thought our dream came true (but not.) and now bieber ruined it. I wish she didn't became friends him. And now she's dating him, I miss those days that we see them hangin out, having fun, smiling to each other, those hugs and selena's resting her head on david's shoulder... I really miss those moments..

(sorry if I replied to much. lol)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita notjustanerd said…
crying
I miss those days too!! :( And OMG guys I was thinking about David and Demi too!!! Seriously, if Selena doesn't want David, David should go out with other girls who'd love him :/
Of course there could be another side to this. Perhaps the reason they haven't been 'seen together' is because Disney or someone 'high up' has asked them to keep it cool, because some people/parents cannot separate fact from fiction. For me, off set, it's Selena and David together, not Alex and Justin. And with WOWP ending, well the onscreen chemistry may be gone, but in the real world, it was still looking electric! There is one pic, on the Pier, between JB and Selena that makes me think she may like but is not 'into' him. Whenever you see pics of her and David she is always is some form or another, leaning into/towards or on him. Like magnets. Her mind may say no, but her body language and eyes betray her. Maybe she's too young to know what it is, what her heart desires. Of course lust is not love. But it's a darn good start. He he
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
crying
@notjustanerd: Yeah, he should, he needs to have inspiration or be happy coz of love, it is love month now isn't it ? hehe

@diehardromantic: well, what u said its true, it confuses everyone if they are really together or now back then. Im worrying about their chemistry coz the show is on its final season, I know that sometimes, when their show ends, time past, their friendship, relationship or chemistry would end also.. Im really scared of that happening to Sel and David, hope it won't, I wish they would have another show that their still together, and now, as a couple. hehe, hope Disney would give us a wish a dream come true. :)
big smile
I guess filming the WOWP Movie will show us where they are headed. If JB is no longer, SO MUCH in the picture then perhaps David and Selena might take steps for after Wizards? Mmm wondering if David will be attending the concert in March, where the Jonas Brothers and Selena and the Scene are playing? They are all good friends or maybe not his thing? Hoping for some more DaLena moments
tongue
Ouch, DaLena fans prepare yourselves. Just read somewhere that after the 'never say never' premiere, Selena went online and updated her facebook to say she is 'in a relationship'. Cannot bare to watch any longer.
crying
I hope it will, remember the 1st movie ? The camp fire scene ? Wish they'll do another version of that, maybe a little more close of them. Lol, I wish they would just broke up (lol, im so bad am I ? Hehe). Hmm, I think concerts are not David's thing, idk about selena's concert, maybe he'll attend and show his support, hope JB won't attend so her full attention will be on David, just like what she did before JB didn't exist. hehe. Im really hoping for more moments, Im missing them so much, I can't wait for the Wizards vs. Angels. I think there's a Dalena moment in there. hihi.

ok, WHAT ? Where did ya read that ? Couldn't she just stop hurting us? Specially JB, he's the one whose making all the moves. UGH. Im so sick of it !
The facebook thing was twitter gossip. Never checked, couldn't bare it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita notjustanerd said…
wink
@yowitsmeLYNN I hope so too :) It is the love-month XD

@Diehardromanctic I think pressure from Disney IS there but if they really liked each other I would have expected them to stay single, you know, like how David is. I just hope this Bieber thing is over soon and they head off to filming the movie. That should create more Dalena (and Jalex) moments. Once wowp is completely over, we'll finally know if they are really into each other or not.

Meanwhile, guys relax, Selena hasn't confirmed that she is dating Bieber. Pssh, when does she ever confirm her dating rumors?? :P

And the good news is she twitter something about her and David fighting over whether David's shirt was red or purple :D