Damon & Elena Describe their first kiss

Delena_Fan posted on Sep 26, 2011 at 08:38PM
It can be a script or a story. It's just a little paragragh about their first kiss. You can even add a video or manip. It doesn't have to be yours

For example.

Setting: Elena's bedroom, 9:21 PM

Damon walks into Elena's bedroom. She sees him standing by the doorway and goes to him.
"What wrong?" She asks
He says nothing and just pulls her into a kiss. At first she hesitates, but it doesn't take long before she's responding with her fingers tangled in his hair.

Something like that.
It doesn't have to be a story. Just a little scene with their first kiss.

Scene below is just a manip, it's not mine. I just wanted to show you what it's like. You can use it in your little scene if you want.

Damon & Elena 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Better_Unknow said…
smile
The rain began to fall, it started out as a sprinkle, and then into a downpour. Damon looked at Elena as she was shivering under his arm. He took off his jacket and gave it to her. She took it and gave him a smile. The time looked right to Damon as he took her chin with his hand. Her hair was soaking wet, as was his. He leaned in for the kiss, soft and sweet, passionate and romantic. His hand goes around her hip, as her hand is around his neck. She kissed back, leaned her body in closer, just to feel his warmth for she was shivering in the storm. She get this sensation in her stomach that she just cannot shake. Her eyes start to role back although they are closed. She feel like she is floating out of this world and onto a different universe. She expirience an out-of-body adventure. She tremble in Damon's arm and she doesn't even know what she is doing until it is over. Even when it is over it feels like its just beginning.
She opens her eyes to find Damon smiling at her. She smiles back and gives him another peck on the lips.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Sorry, I'm a sucker for rain kisses.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ianrocks said…
smile
A bonfire on the beach at night. Huge, fun, and wild waves behind them. Moonlight and firelight casting shadows on Elena's smiling, laughing face. Damon pushes a strand of hair behing Elena's ears. Her heart beats faster just to that little touch from him. Her heart lurches when he suddenly looked at her.
"We should probably get you inside" He says to her, snapping her out of her trance.

Reluctantly, she nods and walks back to the cabin, Damon had brought them to.
"Goodnight" He says on the doorstep.
"Goodnight, Damon" She replies and reaches for the doornob.
As she was about to twist it, he took her by the hand on the door nob and gently pull her back outside, and turns her to face him. He lifts her up against the outside of the door and starts kissing her passionately. She kisses back and wraps one arm around his neck, and the other on his face. Elena couldn't help but think that this kiss was better than anything Stefan would have given. The timing was right, and the kiss was spontateneously. The moonlight and the gentle breeze made the kiss even more amazing.
As his lips slowly departs hers, a little feeling of regret hits her. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at him.
"Goodnight Elena" He says once more.
Elena sighed and hesitated before responding. "Goodnight" She replies then makes her way back into the house. She didn't want to say goodnight; not after the feelings she just experienced.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ianrocks said…
heart
Not mine, but I just love the idea.
Thank you o0oBrokenAngelo0o, for making this awesome video. If you are on Fanpop, I give you prop for making this.