Damon & Elena ANTI-CAROLINE SPOT!

HaleyDewit posted on Jan 20, 2014 at 04:00PM
I feel like we also need a place to vent about Caroline Forbes. No need to hold back. You can call this the mirror-thread of the link, created by loveofdelena.

Damon & Elena 12 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
tongue
'Oh My God, Elena! No one gives a flying fuck that you love Damon passionately! The only feelings that matter here, are Stefan's. Gosh, why am I the only one who gets that?'
panther-jewel commented…
Very good imitation! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
msmysticlove commented…
Yeah for caroline its only stefan and his feelings not elena au her feelings. And its not like elena is her best friend au something and caroline should support her but nope... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
loveofdelena commented…
caroline seriously needs to be bitchslapped!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita thisthat12 said…
smile
Thanks for this thread! I've been wanting to get many things about Caroline off my chest for a while. I posted on the rant thread a rant about all the reasons I think Caroline is being a really insensitive character. Should I post it here?
Again, thank you very much <3
panther-jewel commented…
Yeah, thank wewe so much! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
msmysticlove commented…
yep thank wewe :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
msmysticlove commented…
and yeah wewe should post that rant here zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
loveofdelena commented…
please, and dont be afraid to say what wewe really think of her! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita msmysticlove said…
So Caroline Forbes is rejoicing over the fact that DE broke up...why does that not surprise me?? :/
thisthat12 commented…
Doesn't surprise me either... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
panther-jewel commented…
Has it seriously surprised anyone? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita msmysticlove said…
I'm really hating Caroline this season. And I'm really sad because I used to like her in season 2, its like she has become the same insensitive bitch she was in season 1
thisthat12 commented…
I actually loved her ever since 1x09... I didn't even mind her in the first half of S1, even though her attitude towards Elena was horrid. She was my 2nd inayopendelewa character in season 2, which is huge because this place is always saved for Elena to me. She started going downhill ever since 3x04, but the first time I really hated her was in 3x14. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
carambolas commented…
I loved her in season 2, started disliking her in season 3 and now I absolutely hate her. She is selfish, immature, judgemental, annoying & a terrible friend zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita charmeddexter said…
Caroline has been a little bit annoying this season.
thisthat12 commented…
Just a little? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
HaleyDewit commented…
Understatement. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
loveofdelena commented…
a very BIG understatement!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tongue
Caroline was so freaking annoying and hypocrite this episode! Like, seriously, grow up! She, conveniently, forgot to tell Elena about Stefan sleeping with Katherine. Had it been Damon, it would've been the first thing on her to do list. Then bitching about Bonnie not telling her she slept with Jeremy. And Bonnie's right. She's not obligated to tell Caroline. I loved how she and Jeremy were totally annoyed by her and blew her off.
And last, but ,not least; Caroline hooking up with Klaus. I understand that Klaroline shippers are thrilled with this, but in my opinion, it gives her the tramp stamp of hypocrisy.
DelenaLove201_ commented…
It *would* give her the tramp stamp of hypocrisy if she didn't already have one. Seriously, it feels like the writers have just aliyopewa up with her... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
thisthat12 commented…
This was the worst episode for Caroline in the entire serias. Seriously. In every other episode she annoyed me in, there was at least one moment I liked her in. This episode had none. I hated her from the beginning to the end. And that scene with Klaus... How she talked about Tyler... As if he was a boyfriend that made a mistake and left her... As if Klaus never killed his mother... I'm sorry, I will never ever like Caroline again after this episode. I'm off to cancel my subscription to the Caroline fanclub. OK bye. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
loveofdelena commented…
good! now she can't judge elena! she just sunk to the lowest of the low. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
panther-jewel commented…
But at least, the writers admitted through Beremy that they are aware of what they turned Caroline into, even though they are not willing to give that away in the case of Delena. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita orkneymatrix said…
angry
Caroline's POV

I can't believe Elena's with Damon! He didn't love me! She says Stefan tried to run her off a bridge, but I don't buy that, he's her epic love. So what if Damon's there for her and always will be and stood by her when I was ridiculing her, hoping she would mope around by herself waiting for a hopeless Stefan to return? HE DIDN'T LOVE ME!!!!

Anyway, I gotta go bang the guy that killed her. See ya.
thisthat12 commented…
Hypocrisy isn't even the word for what Caroline is doing... There is no word in the dictionary to describe it. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
panther-jewel commented…
An honest compliment to each of you! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teampetrova said…
I should write something, because the last few episodes doubled my hatred for Caroline. OK, I start.

Caroline's POV:

-Stefan: I don't know. Elena is right, being a vampire really has changed her.
Caroline: One more reason to cure her. (4x07)

*It isn't like Elena is my BFF and I prefer Stefan that I barely know over her. It isn't like I've changed too when I turned and she never judged me. It isn't like I felt really bad when Matt and my mom couldn't accept me as a vampire, and I was heartbroken. İf I got through a lot, she should get through a lot too.*

-(Elena kills Jesse to save Damon's life)
Elena: I'm sorry.
Caroline: I'm sorry too. Because Elena I used to know would give Jesse a chance.

*For example, I would give him a chance. Just like the chance I gave to that 12 witches, or just like the chance Stefan gave to Vicki. Because I'm a perfect vampire, just like Saint Stefan. We don't kill anyone and it gives us the right of judge everyone. Yep.*

-(Caroline to Elena about Damon)
"When you are going to realise that no one is more dangerous than the guy you invite to your own bedroom with you?"

*Elena is with a big bad vampire. If she sleeps with a bad boy, I can do it better. Now I will go and sleep with Klaus, probably the most dangerous guy ever, which killed Tyler's mom, Jenna, Elena and caused John's death. And Elena cant judge me, because she is with Damon. She doesn't have the right of judging anyone. Hell yeah!*

-"You made a giant but recoverable mistake"(about choosing Damon, after Elena's summer of her life)(5x01)
Elena: His eyes were really really blue and pretty, but I dont remember loving him.
Caroline: So you dont remember loving him, so be it.
Elena: İs that your advice?
Caroline: Look Elena. Everything is good in your life right now. You are going to college and you met with Liam, who also has really pretty eyes and the most importantly never killed your brother. (6x07)

*Tyler isn't with me./Stefan rejected me. IDC how much Elena loves Damon. IDC that he makes her happy. İf I'm miserable, she is supposed to be miserable.*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
panther-jewel commented…
Oh, wewe are so right! And I liked how Elena told Stefan that she has to pick the side of her best friend over the one of HER OWN ex-boyfriend after Caroline once picked HER FRIEND’S ex-boyfriend over her so called best friend (and she was so involved with the whole Klaus-Tyler-thing back then that it just couldn’t already have been about any feelings towards Stefan). And we saw in Bonnie back then how wewe can stick to your best friend, support her and try to be open even if wewe don’t like the guy that she is in upendo with. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
teampetrova commented…
^Exactly. This is why I always loved Bonnie and Elena's friendship better than Caroline and Elena's. Carelena (we can call it that, right?) seems so fake, just like everything else about Caroline. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
panther-jewel commented…
Many of us don’t have English as the first language that they ever spoke, but I so far didn’t have any problems to understand what wewe wrote. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I don't know if anyone of you guys went to tumblr lately, but I always take a look at the anti-stefan and anti-caroline tag. Now, I always believed that Stefan fans and Caroline fans stuck together, like an unbreakable bond. Kinda like Damon fans and Elena fans, at least those who realize where the story is going.
But now Stefan fans are bitching about Caroline, and vice versa. So, now that those fandoms have taken it up to hating my least favorite characters, I get to enjoy Delena even more.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
teampetrova commented…
wewe are right, stelenas snipe at caroline, sterolines snipe at stelena because they can't agree about who deserves Saint Stefan the most. Ugh. This delusional people. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
thisthat12 commented…
^LOL zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
teampetrova commented…
I ship Carenzo just for fun, I know they won't be endgame. Their friendship is pretty and Enzo's accent is really cool :) TBH I don't bother about Caroline au Stefan's relationships, I just hope it won't be soooo boring, not sure if its possible with Steffie zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Puppiesdelux said…
can i just say that caroline is supposedly elenas best friend and yet most of the guys she likes are her ex boyfriends like she doesnt like a guy unless elena has dated him. Like i dont think she ever got over her jealousy of her and it drives me crazy how anti damon she is, she seems to think that stefan is perfect for her and doesnt care if damon makes her happy.
panther-jewel commented…
So very true! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Puppiesdelux said…
caroline is annoying with her humanity off at least when elena flipped the switch she was really entertaining and i enjoyed watching it but caroline is just herself but slightly worse.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Urfeelinssowat said…
You know I'm about a yr or so late but I started watching TVD over again and I was like damn Caroline is so damn judgmental and whiny. She always opened her mouth when it was not needed and she always ragged on elena loving damon when elena didn't judge her when she found out she slept with klaus I mean klaus killed your boyfriends mom. And then let's not forget about Tyler and his douchieness. He was a dick to Jeremy and he was mentally abusive to vicki and treated her like shit but caroline still fell in love with him. And then even after he kept picking EVERYTHING over her she still loved and wanted to be with him. At least I can say damon ALWAYS chose elena. Can Caroline say the same. Sorry I just wanted to vent
HaleyDewit commented…
Hey, please, vent away. What else is this place for? :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita