Damon & Elena damon & elena mashabiki foramu chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8601-8650 of 14056

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katie15 said…
laugh
LOL Katie, that was like the only dream I've ever had about Damon.. and it was nothing exciting.

I usually dream about people I know. I had a dream about some of my teachers though once lmao.
And my friend broke her toe tripping up the stairs at prom....:(:(:(

I twisted my ankle when I was at my prom last year. There were too many people in the way so that's how I did it.:( lmao
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sunbathe said…
Nice one Katie! xD

Breaking your toe at prom is probably one of the worst things ever!
Before prom this year, my friend burnt my shoulder with a curling iron, so I had a big lovely red welt the entire time. And now it's a scar.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Eeek that sounds nasty Nicole. If one of my friends did that I would go mad.. in fact ages ago I went mad at one of my friends for hiding in my washing basket and then breaking it lmaooo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cintia_cs said…
big smile
I had a dream about some of my teachers though once lmao.
--
Were they hot male teachers?!
Were they hot male teachers?!

One of them was my maths teacher who I had to have for maths for three years and yes he was hot. It's hard to concentrate when your teacher is too hot! I was scared I would fail maths lmao. The other was a teacher I hated.
My hairdresser once burnt my forehead.. that was not fun :/
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chairbuck12 said…
Ouch Nicole AND Katie.
This is sorta off subject but I almost yelled at one of the kids I was babysitting because she hid my cell phone :/ lol.
It's hard to concentrate when your teacher is too hot!
--
I wouldn't know, my teachers were not hot at all. :/
Maths + hot teacher? You're lucky! :)
So would I Christy. When I had to be in a primary school for a placement one of the kids spat in my face once. I was so pissed off.
Haha Katie I couldn't be mad at her though, it was a total accident. I would have ripped her head off if it was on purpose!

Man you don't know how badly I want a hot male teacher!
I have like two male teachers next year, and neither of them are attractive. The closest I've had was a super sexy substitute teacher last year. I starred at him the whole time. :P
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laugh
Maths + hot teacher? You're lucky! :)

Define lucky. It isn't easy when you have to do boring maths but you want to stare at your teacher all day.
laugh
I was always so embarrassed when he asked me if I was alright? {doing the work lmao}
^
Oh I would have been PISSED katie......And to think, I want to be a teacher. Those poor, poor childeren. haha.
And ooooh speaking of hot teachers I've had a hot one, haha. He taught World History and i had him in 10th grade. All the girls flirted with him, haha.
Haha Katie he probably noticed you were constantly distracted.
laugh
That was the same with mine. He was quite young as well, he was 24. *sigh* I want to go back to school just to see him again lmao
I was always so embarrassed when he asked me if I was alright?
--
LMAO!! What was your answer?
Well, I love math.. so that would be like the perfect class for me :)
Haha Katie he probably noticed you were constantly distracted.

Probably. But most of the time he was shouting at people in my class for doing something wrong {when he was mad he was really scary} lmao.

I kind of went off him a bit though when after parent's evening my mum said my maths teacher was hot.:/
LMAO!! What was your answer?

Well even if I didn't have a clue what I was doing, I always told him I was fine. Well sometimes I did say I was stuck and when he was helping me I realy wanted him to go because I was always super shy lmao. It was annoying though, because I had to do really hard core maths because of my grades lmao.
Dinnertime. TTYL.
Bye girls!
kiss
Yeah I have to go now as well. Bye Girls.<333
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DeanandDamon said…
hey did e/o leave? i finally got back from celebrating my nephews b-day. he just turned a year today! well i guess ill wait until s/o is on to share my dream!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iceprincess7492 said…
smile
hey is anyone on now?? sorry i havent been online all these days, i was ill for the last few days, had a horrible stomach infection and i missed college for 4 days too, but i'm all better now!!!!

sara, i would love to hear your dream, maybe i'll be on later when everyone else is and then u can tell us... and congrats for ur nephew's first b'day! i still haven't met my two nieces, they're gonna be a year old each soon.... one stays in new york and the other is in barbados, i'm hoping to meet them next yr when i go there...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mariafan said…
Hey girls!! is anyone on?

btw the only time i had a hot teacher was 2-3 years ago, the computer science teacher or sth.. now all my teacher are the opposite of hot i would say :/
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
hey! i'm on ...and hot teachers...one of the math teachers in our school is hot..he is like 24...has a steady gf tho lmaoo! if i have him this year i'm not gonna be able to concentrate. LOL!
i think this is way better than my sleepy math teacher.. omg he is so boring!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
ahah i wish damon could be my teacher ;)
lol yeah ;)
and Alaric my history teacher!!! i can't stand history but i think that with Alaric i would change my mind :D
hey! just came back from a long and unbearable class! and no my teacher was not hot. none of my teachers ever were. i think its better that way lol. anyway i may not be here for awhile so im just gonna tell you all the dream i had of ian last night. i love how im making such a big deal out of this when it wasnt so amazing. Basically Ian was in the bathroom (he's always in my bathroom dont know why) with A-rod (yankee baseball player). anyway me and ian were helping a-rod get dressed (i know strange but this is a dream) and after awhile i realize im in the bathroom with IAN SOMERHALDER. i dont know why it didnt hit me before. so then i started blubbering like a little girl "Oh i love you on vampire diaries..." he seemed pretty amused with me. we were getting along and i asked him to give me a hug and he did!!! then i asked for a picture so i would have proof. then suddenly my brother appeared and wanted a picture too. but when we took the picture, i wasnt in it except ian and my brother. so i got upset and said to my brother if he now could take the picture with me and ian ALONE! but he refused cause he wanted to be in the picture. so i was about to have a hissy fit when i woke up. so my dream didnt have a happy ending but when i woke up and realized i just had a dream of ian, i was smiling like a freak! the end! for some reason my last two dreams of him was me not getting a picture or autograph with ian. its like im dreaming of my worst fear lol! i miss the days when me and him would make out in my dreams sigh!
oh and there is this girl who has now decided to read vampire diaries. the thing is i cant stand this girl so im pretty sure she's going to be a stefan and elena fan! i will hate her forever if she does!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laurik2007 said…
Happy to hear that!:)) Damon/Ian dreams are the best
So there was a tornado warning in my state and a funnel cloud was spotted in the town next to mine. I got the news while on the highway driving back from the beach with friends. I was scared shitless! D:
^
OMG a tornado! 0______o
Is it gone now?
Yes it is thankfully!
I know it's not really a huge deal but it was just so scary because we never get tornados around here. The last one was over 50 years ago.
I perfectly understand. About the beginning of summer we always get a couple, and they always scare the crap outta me!

50 years ago? That's a long time!
That sucks, I would be freaked out!
We rarely get anything bad here like tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes, blizzards... it's usually calm and I like it that way!

So anyways, what did you do today? :)
Babysat fr five hours.... hahahaha. oh and went to a doctors appointment and waited two hours.

how was your day?
Aww that really stinks.
My day was pretty good... I went to the beach.
Fuuuuuun! :)
You didnt get any more sunburnt did you? lol.
No, I didn't :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Teamdamon33 said…
Anyone on?
i am! r u still here?
big smile
I am but i'm going out :) se ya tonight
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iceprincess7492 said…
hey where is everyone???? is it just me or does the forum seem to be getting a little dry nowadays????
sad
its not you...its us i guess. me for eg am on vacation and don't spend so much time on my laptop anymore:(
Still miss you girls
big smile
Hey girls! What's up? XD
bored out of my mind....saving some of my data on my external hard disk

What are you up to Katie?
Did you saw PLL 1x07?
big smile
Not yet. I just finished watching episode 6 today lol. I think I'll watch episode 7 later or tomorrow. Was it good?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jenii737 said…
Hi guys!
big smile
Hey Jeni what's up?