DC Comics who are your inayopendelewa dc Heroes & villians?

BLAMargera123 posted on Jan 28, 2011 at 05:05AM
talk about your favorite characters. mine are:
The Crimson Avenger
Bane
Batman
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
The Spectre (Hal Jordan)
Hush
Murmur
and Solomon Grundy

DC Comics 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BLAMargera123 said…
cool
wow you guys are scared
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LilysLittleTwin said…
Personally, I'm mostly a Batman fan, so I'll have to go with Batman, and the Scarecrow :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nathan-Croak said…
Batman, Robin(Dick) and Robin(Tim) NightWing , Kid Flash, Beast Boy, SuperBoy, and Zartanna.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rosedawson1 said…
My favorite heroes are Hawkgirl, Miss Martian, Supergirl, Blue beetle, Flash, Zatanna, and Aqualad.
My favorite villians are Tigress, Cheshire, icicle Jr, Harley Quinn, and the Terror Twins
 My inayopendelewa Heroes are Hawkgirl, Miss Martian, Supergirl, Blue beetle, Flash, Zatanna, and Aqualad.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mycroft47 said…
Literally too many to count. My favourite superhero above all is probably Superman, mostly through All Star Superman, Birthright, Red Son and American Alien (though, conceptually, I just find Wonder Woman fascinating and I really hope that more is done with her, though I personally love Brian Azzarello's New 52 run). I mostly adore the weird and absurd characters, like Danny the Street (literally, a living transvestite street who is also a superhero), B'wana Beast (who has the best superpower EVER, get him in a movie WB!) and Detective Chimp (Sherlock Holmes as a monkey). My favourite super villain is Lex Luthor, hands down. So complex and yet so simple in what he wants; to kill Superman. Just read Brian Azzarello's 'Luthor' and Paul Cornell's incredible 'Black Rings' saga for why he is the best DC villain ever! I also have a real soft spot for The Penguin.