Debate **DEBATE**

Ready4TheSet posted on Apr 16, 2012 at 05:57PM
WHICH IS BETTER, BK OR MCD's, AND WHY?

Debate 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dewheart said…
Neither, I'm a vegan.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blackpanther666 said…
Taste-wise, BK, I think. Health-wise, neither. The thing is... neither is really better, because both are just as unhealthy as each other and cause a huge number of obesity, especially in America.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
My mom has a pic on her computer that shows burgers from BK, Mc donalds, Wendy's, and Jack in the Box. All were bought on the same day and 4 years, YEARS later, they still looked exactly the same. That is how much preservatives and....stuff is put into those things....

But...I prefer BK because of the Chicken Sandwiches.
 My mom has a pic on her computer that shows burgers from BK, Mc donalds, Wendy's, and Jack in the Box
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pandawinx said…
"Neither, I'm a vegan."

Burger king announced in 2007 that they are rapidly increasing the ammount of vegetarian/vegan options available. They now have 19% percent more veggie options since they announced this, and are pushing for more. Some chains in Ireland are also working on making all their meat free range, but i'm not sure how much progress that is making. I'd be a lot more inclined to eat there if they did, though. I'm all for free range.

"... neither is really better, because both are just as unhealthy as each other and cause a huge number of obesity, especially in America."

That isn't the food chains fault. It's a person's own responsibility to look after their bodies, not the producer of their diets. Besides, as long as you don't eat the food in excess, it's fine. The fact is- you have the option not to eat their food, or at least not to cram it into your mouth every single day, they'd like you to sure-- but they aren't forcing you and frankly even McDs admits it probably isn't too wise to eat their meals in excess.