Desperate Housewives Desperate Housewives Survival Game

wildcats13 posted on May 31, 2008 at 07:03PM
Ok. so I see these on a lot of forums and I think they are really fun, because you get to see what characters other people like or don't like. When people actually keep up with them too, it's just something fun to pass the time, especially now since we have to wait until fall again! : (

THE RULES:
1.) Each character starts out with 15 points.
2.) For each reply you post you must add ( ++ ) or ( -- ) to three characters. You must add or subtract to ALL 3!!!
3.) You can't use all six +'s or -'s for one person. Like you can't minus 6 from Victor... you have to use 3 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS!!!
4.) When deciding to + or - characters, there are 4 different combinations you can make for each post. ( ++, ++, ++ ) , ( ++, ++, -- ) , ( --, --, --, ) , ( --, --, ++ )
5.) Once half of the characters have been eliminated, you can only count the +'s as 1, so it would just be ( + ), instead of ( ++ ). The -'s will still be two.
6.) You can post every hour.
7.) Once a character has been eliminated, the person who eliminated them has to make up a little story about how they died. It doesn't have to be extremely elaborate, but PLEASE TRY TO BE CREATIVE!!! It makes the game more fun!
8.) The last character standing WINS!!!

* If I forgot anybody or you have a suggestion then just message me! *

Bree Hodge 15
Orson Hodge 15
Benjamin Hodge 15
Danielle 15
Andrew 15
Edie Britt 15
Carlos Solis 15
Gabby Solis 15
Ellie ( Gabby's Housemate ) 15
Mike Delfino 15
Susan Delfino 15
Maynard Delfino 15
Julie 15
Victor Lang 15
Katherine Mayfair 15
Adam 15
Dylan Mayfair 15
Wayne ( "Dylan's Father" ) 15
Lynette Scavo 15
Tom Scavo 15
Twins ( Scavo Boys ) 15
Kayla ( Tom's Daughter ) 15
Rick 15
Ida 15
Alma 15
Carl ( Susan's Ex ) 15
Austin ( Edie's Nephew ) 15

last edited on May 31, 2008 at 07:06PM

Desperate Housewives 32 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...