Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1584

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SweetPea2007 said…
big smile
maleficent why are you so bitter?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Swanpride said…
I'm not! I just enjoy being evil. Nothing better than showing everone else where their place is.

Fairy Godmother, where were you when Cinderella was younger?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AnimaIuco said…
I was drunk somewhere having sex with some strage man.

Jasmine, why are you a bitch?
coolsinger198 commented…
Shes not! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pink_Love said…
Because I can get away with it.

Pocahontas, how did you get a sexy body?
smile
I work out...guys look at this body...yeah... (no really I run a lot and run and jump off cliffs a lot, and just basically run...a lot)

Naveen, how many girls have you actually been with and can you rember any of their names?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita justinfangrrl said…
Hundreds! maybe even thousands! But I THINK I can remember one girl's name... Sarah was it? or was it Georgia? I don't know... Oh yes! I remember ONE girl! Tiana! (:D) <3 :3

Flora, why DIDN'T you just turn Maleficent into a teapot?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Because he soul was to black to turn her into a pink one.

Evil Queen, why didn't you turn yourself more beautiful instead of ugly?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Samvoorhees said…
Because the potion to make that requires a Nightingale so rare, no one is really sure it still even exists (King's Quest 2 (remake) reference).

Aladdin, Can't you go one episode or movie without telling a lie?!
I never told a lie!

Charming, why did you think that a random girl you danced with would be thrilled to marry you, even though she ran away?
Because I am Charming~! && a Prince!!!!

Rapunzel, How did you keep your long hair so lucious?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alexon31 said…
I should probably say love at first sight but seriously have you seen this face (being filthy rich and royalty also helps). She must have been intimidated, that's why she ran away...

Ariel, why didn't you just wrote Eric what you wanted to say? I mean know you could, I saw you wrote your name in Urusla's contract...
Rapunzel answer : Wash,rinse, repeat....oh and a super secret shampoo recipe (I would reveal it but then i would have to kill you...giggle giggle...no really Gothel would kill you)

Ariel answer: What are you...my father? I don't have to answer you! SO THERE...(storms off in a huff swinging her long hair)

Cinderella why did you think it was normal to have mice talk to you?

Oh dear I don't what they put in those cleaning liquids but I must have been inhaling some of it... I however always wondered why the birds didn't talked...

Flynn, who taught you The Smolder and how can I do it?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chesire said…
Flynn: "I learned it from my great uncle Lassie, he always did that face but somehow he always got a big slap on the face. Wanna learn it? Just try doing the duck face like what most girls do."

Kocoum, Y U NEVER SMILE?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smileyAqua said…
Because I am a proud warrior, and proud warriors do NOT smile, or they'll seem soft.

Shan yu, why do you think it's so important to kill an old man and take his property?
Have you seen his palace? He is the fricken Emperor....who wouldn't want to kill him and take his Shiznit! (He doesn't actually say anything....all the above was said in one hand gesture)

Rapunzel, what did Gothel tell you about your dad since she was suppose to be your "mom"?
She always avoided the issue, I always thought that was one of the reasons she had such a bad temper sometimes...

Mama Odie, since you know so much, why did Charlotte didn't turned into a frog when she kissed Naveen if she wasn't technically a princess anymore?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 2kn111 said…
The fact that she USED to be a princess protected her from being turned into a frog, but it didn't transform Naveen and Tiana.

Phillip, why don't you talk during the last half of the movie?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 3xZ said…
Because I'm a little bit shocked, kidnapped by Maleficent. And too serious defeating Maleficent and her "armies".

Rapunzel, why you're so angry to Mother Gothel when you're knowing that you're a princess?
Well, wouldn't you be mad at someone that stole you when you were a baby to use your magical hair, while the kingdom looks for you?

Prince charming, why are you so obsessed with shoes, and didn't just recognise cinderella's face??
Charming: "Because I myself would want to try out sparkly-glittering shoes. If my dad wasn't there I would've kept that glass slipper for myself."

Yao, how'd you get that black eye?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bumbl3b33 said…
Because somebody punched my eye and now, it's black

Thomas, do you realize that you're the one who makes John get hurt?
smile
*SOB*.....Yes....thanks for bringing it up......(runs off sobbing)

Belle did you feel weird eating and drinking out of enchanted people?
Belle: "Nothing's weirder than actually seeing and talking to enchanted objects."

Grandmother Willow, why are you a talking tree? Where you a reincarnation or are you just a figment of Poca's imagination?
I am actually a hallucinogenic Willow tree and anybody who sits near me will experience visions....like you are doing right now ;)

Jasmine, since you show your belly so much why don't you get a belly ring?
Because I already have one in my ... well, you know.

Shang, are you gay?
Shang: "Gay?!? Umm, errr... you mean happy right? Of course I'm happy! Happy as a manly soon-to-be general who's totally in love with his wife, yes, a wife - a woman! Now let's train for the battle and work out more... Of course we need to be shirtless to get our head in the game.. No homo!"

Beast, did you ever get fleas/ticks when you were still covered with fur? How'd you deal with that?
(looks around for belle and then leans in) Beast: Mrs. Potts does an excellent flea dip...(Belle walks in and he straightens up quickly)....No of course not (nervous laughs)why would you even ask that...Ha!

Dr. Facilier, how are you doing with your friends on the other side?

not very good. They are STILL mad at me for not keeping my promise, and now i'm their servant.

ariel, why didn't you want melony to ever see the sea?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dumboisadorable said…
because ursula's crazy sister would have gotten her and i wanted to protect her.

snow white, did you feel weird being in a little house with seven men?
smile
Why would I feel weird? They were sweet, silly things! (tee hee)

Tiana did you have any boyfriends before Naveen or was he your First?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MagicPrincess said…
smile
No, my work was more important than a boyfriend! So Naveen is my first and i Loooooooooove him so much!

Eric, Do you still eat fish and crustaceans?
Eric: "Only when Ariel's not around - I know, it's like I'm cheating on her but I can help it! They're all so delicious."

Evil Queen, did you ever had an affair with the Huntsman? ;)
smile
I am a woman and I have NEEDS like everybody else...not everybody can be a goody two shoes like little Miss prissy pants White...so yes me and the huntsman had many pleasurable (and i mean MANY, wink wink nudge nudge) times together...You'r just jealous!

Aladdin, how did you get Abu?

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 2kn111 said…
He used to work for a group of street performers. It was his job to steal the crowd's money. Then they hired me to help because he wasn't doing as well as they hoped. We got along, and after the gypsy people tried to kill us, he stuck around as my pet/ friend. (It's actually an episode in the Aladdin TV series, and that's what happened)

Belle, does the silverware tickle if it's wiggling around in your mouth?
Not exactly. Sometimes it tickles, because they arent looking around for your uvula. Other times, they are. Ursula, how many poor young mermaids have you tricked and killed?
Too many to count...wanna make a deal? You look lonely and desperate, but I can make all your dreams come true

John Smith, what happened to your family?
John Smith: "I was born with a complete family, but not a happy one. My father was an explorer, like what I am now. When I was 2 he left for a voyage and never returned - we never heard from him ever since. My mother, being a single parent, had a serious illness and died when I was 15. Having no one else since I was an only child I had nowhere else to go, so to make a living I had to work at a young age. I joined the ship crew and I've been sailing with ships ever since."

Nakoma, did you ever fell in love with anyone? Kocoum, John Smith, Thomas...Pocahontas?
I thought Kocoum was Super Hot, but that Bit...I mean my friend Pocahontas was his choice and it was cool...(whispers under her breath) I hate her so much....(out loud)...there will be other hunky Indian men...yeah....:)

Rapunzel, did you fall in love with Flynn because he was the first man you had met?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 3xZ said…
wink
Maybe, but not just because he's the first man that I've met. He's handsome and cute too. And he's the one taking me to see the floating lantern.

Vladimir, are you interested with a girl? LOL
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 911L0L said…
No, but seeing that Big Nose happy and the wedding of the princess. I'm started to interested with a girl.

Ariel, in sequel when Triton changes you back into a mermaid, where's your clothes?
it is part of the magic of the Triton....so magical (sigh)

Doc, do you guys ever visit Snow White and hang out at the castle?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MagicPrincess said…
Yes we do, only when we're not busy working at the mine :)

Aladdin, do you wash Carpet or vacuum clean him/her?
Aladdin: "I tried once, but he backfired and dropped me in an ocean."

Drizella, do you ever get jealous of your sister?
Why would I be jealous of that skank? I am the pretty, smart one and EVERYONE loves me!

Jasmine, why don't we ever see your servants?
They are afraid of me and stay away from my room because they are scared.

Belle, what did you expect to find in the West Wing?
I was not sure...maybe the beasts other wives, oh wait that was Blue Beard, um maybe a wardrobe that led to another place....oh wait that is Narnia...dang I read a lot of books, so my imagination was going pretty wild when he wouldn't let me in there....I sure did not expect a shiny, floating rose and ripped up pictures of a hot guy with the Beasts eyes(creepy).

Ariel when you were a mermaid did you ever change your shells or were they all purple?
Purple was kind of my trade mark color for shells, so I always used purple.

Cindy, why did you not ever run away from your evil stepmom?
In my time period there was no place a young woman like me could go. If I had ran away I would have ended up on the street and became a beggar or a lady of ill repute....It was not a pleasant life with my "family", but it was a roof over my head and food in my belly and they did mot abuse me as much as some maids were at that time...unfortunately my only out at that time was to find a good man that would take me away from there...and I got my wish!

Aurora, did you never wonder why your "aunts" kept you secluded in the woods?
Aurora: "I take it that they didn't want to be a part of the civilization and their modernization and all those changes. Besides, I liked living in the woods where I can sing and dance my feelings with my animal friends - the best friends one could ever have."

Huntsman, what happened to you after being unable to comply with the Queen's orders?