mbwa I am a dog lover...

office23 posted on Apr 20, 2007 at 09:44PM
I have a great dane named Aslan, we went to the park and most people seem intimidated by my dog(he wouldnt hurt a fly)..whatd u guys think? Big vs small dogs LoL

mbwa 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PkmnTrainerJ said…
Aslan is an awesome name for a dog. I've looked after my uncle's giant dogs before, can't recall the breed, and apart from sitting on you, they're harmless.

I myself, have two small dogs, one is a jack russel cross, and is the most idiotic dog ever. She also has a wierd jaw and seems like she's constantly smiling. The other one, is a cross of something I can't remember.

I used to have anothe dog, Tobias, who we had since I was young, and he was the greatest dog ever. A mongrel, but the world's best dog, even when he was getting old. We had to have him put down eventually. :'(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita oooohtone said…
I have two bigger dogs. One is a Golden Retriever, who is 10 years old and about 70lbs. And one is a Sheltie/Chow mix who is 10 months old and about 40lbs, and the most loveable thing you have ever seen.

I love both of them. Little dogs are cute too though. I like all kinds.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bfreeforever said…
I luv big dogs, little dogs and in between dogs. They're all great.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ali22 said…
Aslan is such a cool name. I have an all black German Shepard and do realise that people get intimidated by him too. I dont blame them though as i can be intimidated by large dogs if i dont know them! He is such a big softie though and like Aslan he wudnt hurt a fly, (has fun chasing them though lol). I find most little dogs can be more nippy than large ones!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tinydancer said…
I have a boxer, which I wouldn't consider a big dog compared to a dane, but most people are afraid of him cos he looks big and imtimidating, but I find it so frustrating cos he is the best natured dog I've ever come across!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita I_Luv_HK said…
I have a small dog. i dont think u should worry about ur dogs size cuz it doesent matter as long as there gr8. i luv all dogs big or small.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katie89 said…
i love little dogs so you can hold them, but i love big dogs even more. they give great hugs and are fun to run around and wrestle with!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hellgirl223 said…
i love big dogs more than little dogs, but it doesnt really matter as long as u love em!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dlrblount said…
I prefer medium size dogs because if you live in an apt it's easier on them, or a small dog. Also a smaller dog is easier to travel with.