3. wewe start a message thread in the forum, for discussing the change. In that foramu thread, wewe also point to #4 & #5, below.
4. wewe post a pick with an end date, asking users to vote to keep the original ikoni au to change to the new one.
5. wewe post a pick with an end date, asking users to vote to keep the original banner au to change to the new one.
Note: the end tarehe should be long enough to allow for enough mashabiki to respond, but not ongoing. 2-4 weeks is probably good.
6. If the users vote to make a change to the ikoni and/or banner, send a message to the staff (using the "contact us" feature) with: a) the name of the club b) the URL(s) of the completed picks, inaonyesha that users wanted the change c) the URL of the new icon d) the URL of the new banner
7) The staff makes the change.
Just as an aside: having a consistent look to a club - particularly with regards to the icon, not so much the banner - is considered kwa many users to be a good thing, since the ikoni visually represents the club, and any change to a club's ikoni creates a lot of confusion for users across the site who then can't as easily identify the club. So that may explain the resistance wewe may find in picks against change. Still, if a majority of the users who do pick vote to make a change, it's all good.