ndoto Gifted Academy:) RP

YellowCow posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 02:37AM
Props To Greeny For Helping Me Make This!

Gifted Academy Is The Nicest Academy In The Entire World For Teenagers. Everyone That Attends Seems To Get Into Harvard, Juliard Or Yales. You Have To Be Rich, Or Get A Scholarship. Being Musically Talented, Smart or Artistic Gets Scholarships. But There's A Secret. Hidden Away, Under A Floor Board In The Girl's Bathroom, Is A Book, A Charmed Book That Whatever You Write In It Comes True. A Book Club, That Only The Scholarship Students HAVE To Join, Find The Book And All Read The Oath. The Oath...Oddly....Gives Them Each ONE Ability. And The Knowledge That They Are Now The Guardians And Protectors Of This Book. They Must Protect It From Anyone Who Tries To Get It. This Book Can Kill. This Book Can Destroy. This Book Can Bring Life. And This Book Is Under Your Protection.

Required Info Below ^_^

Name:

Scholarship Or Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift)

Personality:

Looks:

* Pic If Wanted^_^ *

Again:) Thanks Greeny!!

Students!:)

Caroline, Plays Electric Guitar, Has The Best Singing Voice, Dances Awesomely- YellowCow (Me)
Zoe Damien, Really Good In English- Greenstergirl
Zane Damien, Plays The Drums & Is Way Good- Greenstergirl
Isabella Marcus, Rich, Has A Scholarship, & Has A Talent For Singing-Rapunzeleah123
Alexon, Artistic, Can Draw Future Without Knowing- Alex13126
Levi Summers, Dancer- POPclogger216
Ella, Scholarship-she's a prodigy actress with a great voice-ArtemisDiana
Joe Kolsby, Scholarship, Sketching and painting-Demititan
Stella, Scholarship Or Rich?: Scholarship- Has a mesmerizing voice, with wicked dance moves, & some electric guitar!!- percyLover101
Alice James, Scholarship, very flexible- monkey0502
Portgaz D. Ace, Amazing author & illusionist- sonoboreas
Tiara Carter, scholarship for her great skills in writing and is pretty good at singing but can't dance- pink-bookworm
last edited on Aug 04, 2011 at 07:53PM

ndoto 353 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 353

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ArtemisDiana said…
I wandered through the school, looking for my dorm, I was completely lost. I spotted a set of big double doors and opened them. i wandered inside and realized it was an auditorium. I smiled and ran for the stage. I found some scripts backstage and eventually a few others came in, most of them new and as lost as I was. We chose a script and assigned parts, then got to acting.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita YellowCow said…
School ( Academy ) Ended. Time For All Of Us Scholarship Students To Go To Book Club. UGH!! We All Met Up. Zoe Was Jumping Up & Down. She Said..

"ALL THE GIRLS COME TO THE BATHROOM WITH ME!!"

I Rolled My Eyes, But Everyone Followed. Stella Ran In. She Slipped & Landed On Her Back. When I Went To Go Check On Her... I Noticed There Was A Tile Square Sticking Out Farther Than Any Of The Others.. I Helped Stella Up. She Must've Slipped On This. I Lifted The Tile Up. There Was A Book. I Picked It Up & Blew The Dust Off. Zoe Just Came Out Of The Bathroom. She Washed Up. We All Then Opened The Book. A Breeze Flew Through. I Turned The Page...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita POPclogger216 said…
What the heck? Why do we have to all go meet up in the girl's bathroom?
Anyway, I followed the other girls, and saw Stella trip on an uprooted tile. Yeah, 'Nicest Borading Academy for Teens', and it can't fix a tile....
Then, Caroline picked up the tile. Under it was an old, crusted, wizened book. She picked it up out of the hole as we all crowded around her. She started to open it up, and a sudden draft engulfed the bathroom. We all gazed at the open page.
"We have got to tell the guys about this." Somebody said, but nobody paid any attention.
*I have no idea how you want for the 'unveiling' to happen, so... :P*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita percyLover101 said…
I rubbed my back and stared at the stupid book they were sorta worshiping. Well that book made me fall and i dont like falling! I slapped the book ourt of her hand and it was just about to touch the ground when it levitated. Just a centimeter off the solid ground. It flowed back up and into Caroline's hands again.
I Got Freaked Out. There Was Some Sloppy Handwriting On The First Page.. It Said.. " Whatever You Write In This Book, Comes True." I Wanted To Test It. I Took A Marker & Wrote.. "Every Single Day, A Pencil Will Randomly Fall From The Sky" All Of A Sudden, A Pencil Fell Through The Roof. Woah! I Picked It Up. This Book Is.......Real. Everyone Looked Freaked. A Couple Girls Were Crowded In The Corner. I Rolled My Eyes & Examined The Book..
 I Got Freaked Out. There Was Some Sloppy Handwriting On The First Page.. It Said.. " Whatever wewe Wri
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rapunzeleah123 said…
"Whoa," I said. "How…"
I laughed,"WICKED!!! I WANNA TRY!!" I grabbed the marker and wrote,'A baby sabor toothed lion will now appear in mny hands and will NOT be vicious.' And it happened..... Looks like i have a new pet..... I didnt think this completely through.
I cautiously reached for the pen.
I wrote, I want to be such a good person that I make people feel good just by me walking in the room.

(A little selfish, but I couldn't think of anything else)
"Ooh! I Wanna Pett!!!!!!!" I Grabbed The Marker & Wrote, " A Baby Unicorn Will Appear In My Hands. "
Ooh.. Uhmm It Actually Worked.. I Didn't Think Unicorns Were Real..
"Wait, I'll make part B." I grabbed the pen and added onto mine…
I will sing the most beautifully.

At least part of me will be beautiful, I thought glumly.
I Said..

"You Guys, Let's Not Use The Book For Our Own Personal Wishes Anymore."
I nodded. "You're right. How about…"
I wrote, We will be able to help anyone in need.
I Smiled..

"That's Good!"

All Of A Sudden Zane Shouted Into The Restroom..

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN THERE? YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR LIKE 500 HOURS!!"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alex13126 said…
"I didn't write anything down yet." I said quietly. I wrote down 'I will be a better artist'.
"Zane, come here!" I said, motioning him over.
"Are you sure about this? Notice how it's only us 'freshmen'. Doesn't this seem like soe sort of trick that they're playing on us, trying to spook us on our first week here?"
"There's only one way to find out." Alexon said, handing me the pencil. I thought for a moment.
'I will not be afraid.' was scribbled in my small, chicken-scratch writing.
"Afraid of what?" Zoe asked, looking at me, confused.
"Nothing. nothing anymore," I said, smiling, more to myself.
I looked up, falling out of my memories and back into the real world. "So, anybody else have something to write?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sonoboreas said…
I walked in the bathroom along with Zane,"What are you guys looking at?" I asked trying to look over their shoulders.
I showed him. "It's a book. Whatever we write I it will come true."
"No way..." I muttered, amazed.
"Way. Caroline and Zoe already got a pet sabertooth and unicorn, and the fact that I sing even more beautifully and Alexon draws even better has yet to be tested."
"M-May I?" I asked reaching for the book.
"Sure." I shrugged and handed it and the marker to him.
I reeled through my mind on what to ask. I thought of the first thing that came to mind once I saw a candle in the corner of the bathroom. 'I, Portgaz D. Ace, can turn any part of my body into fire and control it.' "A little bit over the top," I muttered.
"Wow," I remarked as I read what he wrote. "Fancy."
"Well, it's no pet unicorn." I said with a smile.
I laughed and looked at Caroline.
"What did you ask for exactly?" I asked.
Umm... it was me who asked for the Saber tooth.....
Oh sorry!
it no problem.... Just wanted everyone to know it was me who wished for the KOLLIO saber tooth...
Haha ohhhh kay ;)
:D I <3 Saber Tooths!!
Haha!
laugh
xDxD
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
:::
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink-bookworm said…
Name: tiara carter
Scholarship or rich: scholarship for her great skills in writing and is pretty good at singing but can't dance.
Personality: great friend, loyal, nice, brave
Looks: light brown hair with natural red highlights and purple eyes

What's happening and can I just randomly come in somewhere.
big smile
NEW PEOPLE!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink-bookworm said…
Tiara was coming from lunch and saw a bunch of the other people who had a scholarship and went over to them because she felt so alone these days ever since her bestie Naomi left she had know one.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DemiTitan said…
"Oh cool Paper", I said and grabbed it from their hands and sketched Britain with MY OWN pen. I had seen a map on geography before and I did my own version. I tapped England Happily with one end of pen because I really like the work I'd done. And then something weird happened. I fell through the pages.

I was in a busy high street, "where am I", then I saw the Eiffel Tower.
"why is it orange", I said scared, "wait a minute", I remembered and pulled out my sketch pad flipping through the pages.
 "Oh cool Paper", I alisema and grabbed it from their hands and sketched Britain with MY OWN pen. I had s
I found it. "God. I'm In Blackpool. I'm in England".

(they built an orange smaller Eiffel Tower in Blackpool)
 I found it. "God. I'm In Blackpool. I'm in England". (they built an machungwa, chungwa smaller Eiffel Tower in B
I stared at the spot where Joe had been.
"Okay, where the crap is Joe? I don't care how 'important' or 'sacred' this book is, beacouse it wouldn't be nice if the school just lost one student." I asked, looking between everybody else and the picture he'd drawn. It seemed like.... "Woah." I muttured under my breath, understanding exatly where he was right now. That book is DEFINETLY not to be underestimated.
"Holy…" I murmured.
I walked up to some guy in a hoodie and said, "do you know where I am".
"Well you ain't at 'ome boy. Look Ronald McDonald you get out of here before I fucking linch you".

as I walked away he called, "yeah. You go back 'ome captain america".

(trust me that's english chavs talk)
XD
R We Still In The Bathroom??
I think so?
RP
"Where do we hide the book? We can't leave it here... Someone will find it!"
"Why don't we take turns keepin it in our lockers?"