ndoto What was the last ndoto book you've read?

cressida posted on Jul 03, 2007 at 10:25PM
Just like the title asks, what was the last (most recent) fantasy book you've read?

I think mine was "Squire" by Tamora Pierce. A many-times read book of mine. And speaking of Tamora Pierce, there is a link for fellow fans.

ndoto 41 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harold said…
For me, it was one of the Discworld novels ("Three Witches" or "Witches Abroad" - I forget which), which I occasionally read as a break from both 'heavier' fiction and new authors. Lately I've been going to the library and getting books specifically from authors I don't know and for whom I have heard no recommendations for or against...it's been interesting.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita papa said…
I haven't been reading much fiction lately. But Michael loaned me his copy of the Dark Tower book 1. So I'm starting in on that. Prior to that I think it was either the latest G.R.R. Martin book or Snowcrash. I can't remember :-(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tubby2002 said…
Well I just finished the first book (or volume) or the Dragon Quartet called The Book of Earth and now I am just starting the second called The Book of Water.

I really liked the first one so I am hoping the rest are good, because from the looks of it they are going to all intertwine...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snoznoodle said…
Mine would have to be Harry Potter 7 for the second time.

But before that it was Master of the Books which is a sequel to the Book of Lies. They are both amazing books - there are so many twists. I lent it to my mum and my brother and we ended up having fights about who could read it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dodgeball_beast said…
Just finished Knife of Dreams. 11th Wheel of Time book by Robert Jordan. Amazing books.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nonames said…
I just read Tricksters Queen by Tamora Pierce
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightlover13 said…
i just read wicked lovely by melissa marr
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pucca_Pink said…
"His Dark Materials" by Philhp Pullman
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gabitha said…
The Obernewtyn Chronicles by isobelle Carmody i love those books so much and i have read than so many times!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita paola1901 said…
Stephenie Meyer's "Eclipse"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita poisonfang said…
inkspell. i'm still waiting for inkdeath. the ink-trilogy is my favorite series. if you ever wanna read it, start with inkheart, cuz if u don't u'll get really messed up, trust me
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harold said…
I just finished re-reading "The Sleeping Dragon" by Joel Rosenberg. It's interesting because it's so different from the rest of the series: less polished, more slap-dash. But it's necessary for all that comes after it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Thima said…
Well I just finished re-reading The Naming for the *stops and counts in head*maybe fifteenth time.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita quartz said…
ABARATA ABARAT ABARATA

PLZ READ THIS BOOK
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jarik said…
Twilight
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita becca85 said…
Completed: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
In the midst of: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I figured it was about time for me to read the series at least once. It's not that bad.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _Quinn_ said…
I just finished Lord Of The Rings and loved it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fanfly said…
heart
I just finished Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs and I'm dying to read the next in the series- Bone Crossed!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita forbiddenLURVE said…
Skulduggery Pleasant
I ran out of books to read so I started reading my bros books
It was a little kiddish but good
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snoznoodle said…
heart
Vampire Academy and I'm currently reading Dracula. And it rocks.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita burgundyeyes said…
heart
Harry potter and the Order of the Phoenix. first time i read the HP books and i'm hooked.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita forbiddenLURVE said…
wicked lovely
really good [:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cullen-fan said…
cool
House of Night:Marked
Not the best of books it was alright!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita walker93 said…
I just finished The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. It was an amazing book. I highly recommend it. I'm hopefully going to go get the sequel The Wizard Heir tomorrow. The third and final one is The Dragon Heir, and I don't think it's out yet.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _Quinn_ said…
big smile
I just finished Anne McCaffrey's DragonFlight and DragonQuest and I am now reading the third book in the Dragonriders of Pern trilogy, The White Dragon. These books are awesome.
I read the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It was very good with an interesting premise and a great heroine. I can't wait for the sequel to come out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 902060 said…
tongue
the last fantasy i read was a few days ago it is the last book to be brought out by the house of night seris it was great
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Night-Sky said…
Gods concubine- By Sara Douglass (Still reading it, but almost finished)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HappyIllusion said…
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. I'm gonna read it again soon.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shepard14 said…
The Golden hills of Westria by Diana Paxton
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita King_Leonidas said…
I finished Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit.It was really good,you guys should read it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vampiressJazz said…
House Of night by PC and Kristen Cast i think that is fantasy it seems like it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sisi_st said…
heart
I`m close to finishing Eragon the book is very interesting
I just finished the Demon's Lexicon and the Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan. Can't wait for the next book in the series.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita marauders101 said…
smirk
I've just read Brinsinger (w.s.?)
It was awesome!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Me_Iz_Here said…
I haven't read much fantasy lately, but Impossible by Nancy Werlin was the last one I read, I think.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AbigailA said…
I finished reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. A lot of people were talking about how amazingly great it was and I wanted to check it out. It was pretty good... I really liked The Hunger Games though, except the last one.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hiccupdragons said…
big smile
The Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RomanGreekDemi said…
The Roar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkwave said…
heart
Skulduggery Pleasant!!!

is Awsome!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita prim17luvr101 said…
big smile
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins. It's the third book in the Hex Hall trilogy. They were awesome!