Fleur Delacour Vs. Rosalie Hale Not Very Fair.

TheLoneWolf posted on Sep 02, 2011 at 05:05PM
I don't think these two should be compared like this....
Rosalie is a main - ish charater who appears in all of the books. Fleur appears in the fourth book, is mentioned in the fifth one, seen a little in the sixth and seventh.
Sooooo

Fleur Delacour Vs. Rosalie Hale 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mandali said…
I don't think that is important , I love both the characters . Moreover, most fans are preferring Fleur over Rosalie . Rosalie may appear in all the books but she appears very less frequently as compared to the other main characters ( bella and edward )
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SpeedyGonzalez said…
There is more back stories and information about Rosalie in comparison so we really can't compare them at a deeper level. The only reason they are being compared is because of the whole twilight vs. harry potter thing :/
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gaycheese said…
cloudy
ROSALIE IS MEAN TO BELLA!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AllThingsPotter said…
smile
The thing I love about Fleur is that she first appears to be all about looks. But she falls in love with Bill Weasley who was attacked by the werewolf Fenir Greyback at the Battle of Hogwarts. He was injured pretty badly and his face was disfigured. But despite his appearance, she stays with him and shows how she got past looks which had previously been a priority of hers. Their relationship shows that love is more powerful than looks which I think wasn't really established in the Twilight books.