Marafiki Guess what episode the Quote is from [game]

User20392 posted on May 14, 2011 at 03:45AM
Another game. This is just another version of link. This time, you'll be guessing from which episode a quote is, instead of a picture. :)

Rules

1. Guess what episode the quote is from.

2. If you don't know, you can ask for a clue. You can be specific [ie: What season is it from?] or you can just ask for a general clue. Clues are unlimited, you can keep asking until someone guesses right.

3. Whoever guesses the right episode posts the next quote.

4. Everyone who participates must check the forum daily. If someone takes longer than 4 days to respond [For example, if the winner hasn't posted a new quote or responded to tell someone whether they guessed correctly or not] a new guess can be posted by anyone.

5. The person who types the quote always has to add the name of the character who said such quote first so it's easier for everyone to know from which episode it the quote is.

Monica: Hey Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
Joey: Probably kill myself.
Monica: Excuse me?
Joey: Hey, if little Joey's dead, then I've got no reason to live.
Ross: Joey, omnipotent.
Joey: You are? I'm so sorry.
 Another game. This is just another version of [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/friends/forum/post/898

Marafiki 19 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Radvile said…
Is it The One With George Stephanopoulos?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita User20392 said…
big smile
Correct! : )
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Radvile said…
Phoebe Buffay: Oh my God! A woman flirting with a single man? We MUST alert the church elders!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Iheartdrwho said…
TOW the cooking class :-)

So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon? Or should I say Mrs. Monica Becker?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Iheartdrwho said…
^^ said by Rachel
Season 2? I remember the episode, but not the title or the season anymore, I just know it must be from the first seasons.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chameron4ever said…
I get it..TOW the ultimate fighting champion??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chameron4ever said…
Rachel: "No, forget it! No way! I am not sending anymore Ralph Lauren clothes to prison. It is a waste."

(sorry for being late)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sapphireno99 said…
The One with Monica's Boots

Monica: Maybe a Hello Kitty doll, the ability to walk...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alkonyat said…
TOW Rachel Quits

Rachel: I am jealous of her? I mean who does she think she is? Princess Caroline?
Monica: You're jealous of Princess Caroline?
Rachel: Do I have my own castle?
TOW Chandler Can't Cry

Phoebe: Probably? Yeah, I don't like that word. (Chandler and Monica look surprised) Kind of what ‘probably’ really means. Yeah, uh-huh. Yeah, oh, "Your mom probably won't kill herself," y’know? I'm sorry, but I'm not hanging all my hopes of Rachel and I living together on-on "Probably!" Y’know? You gotta take care of yourselves! (She starts to walk out) In this world history teaches us nothing! (Exits)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
The One With the Holiday Armadillo

Joey: So what? Being funny is Chandler's thing... You know, like Ross's thing is...
Ross: Science...? Academia...? Being a good father...?
laugh
The One With The Male Nanny

Ross: I found a note on my door, "Come to Monica’s quick, bring champagne and a Three Musketeers bar."
TOW Monica's Thunder

Monica: You’re right, I’m sorry. It’s not like you’re y’know, going out with an ex-girlfriend.
Chandler: No, we only went out once.
Monica: You dated her!
Chandler: Not once!
kiss
TOW Ross Dates A Student

Rachel: Hey, y’know, at least you have somebody to miss that stuff with! I hate being alone this time of year! Next thing you know it’ll be Valentine’s Day, then my birthday, then bang!—before you know it, they’re lighting that damn tree again. Ohh, I want somebody! (hearing this, Gunther moves in) Y’know, I want a man!! (Gunther leaves depressed) I mean, it doesn’t even have to be a big relationship, y’know, just like a fling would be great.
smile
Season 2?
laugh
Season 4: TOW the Girl From Poughkeepsie
laugh
Chandler: Okay, what is in here? Rocks?
Ross: No, this is my collection of fossil samples.
Chandler: So, rocks.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita inbalabra said…
season 5 -TOW the yeti??