Game of Thrones Would wewe Rather...

scrubby21 posted on Jun 25, 2011 at 03:06PM
for those of you not familiar with this game, here's how it works. you say, "Would you rather (WYR) do this or do that?" the next person answers AND posts their own WYR question. okay so i'll go first.

WYR eat a raw horses heart or kill said horse yourself?
last edited on Jun 29, 2011 at 01:25PM

Game of Thrones 34 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Articuno224 said…
cake
Would you rather be a part of the Stark family or the Lannister family?
Snowsnothing commented…
Stark Family 100% :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita scrubby21 said…
yeah, you're supposed to answer my question first and then post your own. but anyways, Stark would be my answer as i'd want to kill myself if i was part of the Lannisters.

okay, i'll ask my question again:
WYR eat a raw horses heart or kill said horse yourself?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Articuno224 said…
sad
thats hard, I would never do any of them but if I had to choose I would just kill a horse as quick as posible to get it over with
that's the whole point of the game. they're not supposed to be easy choices. you're supposed to have to think awhile before you pick an answer. anyways, remember that once you answer a question you're supposed to post another WYR question so the game can go on continuosly. so i'll post another:

WYR be in a loveless marriage (like Cersei and Robert) or be in a loving relationship with someone who turned crazy (like Lysa and Jon)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iceandfirebirds said…
big smile
tough call, id probably say lysa and jon, because even tho jon went crazy, they did actually have some sort of feeling for eachother, unlike robert and cersei (plus cerseis a total bitch!!!) lol
okay, people, please read the description of the game first before answering. you have to post your own WYR question after you answer. if you can't think of one, DON'T answer. also, it was Lysa who went crazy NOT Jon (maybe this was just a typo).

WYR be the slave of a very nice person (like Daenerys) or be rich and free but abused psychologically
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delamico said…
I would rather be the slave of a very nice person, especially Daenerys (I'd love to braid her hair and all the stuff).

WYR go and help your family when you hear they are in trouble and risk being hunted down for deserting, or would you stay and attend your duty risking that your family might need you?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita daenerys said…
I WR help my family and risk being hunted.

WYR be in a loving but incestuous relationship with your sibling or be celibate for life?
eww, gross question. i guess i'd have to go with being celibate cuz the other one is just disgusting.

WYR give up your own direwolf to be killed if it was guilty of maiming someone or let someone else's direwolf take the blame?
I would let someone else's direwolf take the blame, but if that someone else would be my sister (which you didn't say in the question, luckily) I guess I would give up my own direwolf.

WYR be forced into an arranged marriage which will with time turn out well or choose your own partner which with time won't turn out well?
well, since your telling us that the arranged marriage will turn out well then i'd go with that one. i gather you are refering to Dany and Drogo.

WYR own a direwolf and be able to see through it's eyes when you dream or own a baby dragon (one that you can't fly around on yet)?
Direwolf dreams, definitely. The wolf/owner connection is awesome and comes in handy.

WYR be the bastard child of a high-lord, loved by your father & siblings, living a life of privilege, but hated & mistreated by your step-mother, constantly reminded that you will never be as good as your siblings OR be the child of dirt-poor but loving parents, an accepted and equal member of your family?
I'd be a bastard of a high lord. More pros for that option.

And yeah I was referring to Dany and Drogo *.*

WYR go and live on the Wall and be a Ranger honored for what you do, sworn to attend your duty and never have a family OR live as an outcast enjoying the comfort and hospitality of someone but hated by the people of your homeland who don't want you back?
Nothing but ice & snow, everywhere I go, all day everyday. White-walkers and wildings trying to kill me - in that case honour is highly overrated. I'll happily take comfort & rejection, thanks.

WYR have a parent who lived with honour, was loved by many and died young OR a parent who was corrupt, feared/hated by most and lived well into old-age?
forgot about this game. oopsie. umm, i'd go with the honourable parent (Ned), even though i find him to be annoying. he's still a lot better than Tywin (or whoever you were refering to).

WYR be a female Dothraki or a female Greyjoy?
I guess I'd be a female Dothraki. Theon Greyjoy makes my sick and Dothraki warriors are hot and I like horse riding and I'd try out being a savage.

WYR be a rebel against the Mad King or fight with the Targaryens at the Trident?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Perfidia said…
I would rebel against the Mad King!

WYR marry a Frey or a Greyjoy?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vampire_Lover97 said…
I don't like them both. But If I have to choose , I will chose Frey.

WYR Have a direwolf or a dragon?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gotfan2011 said…
I'm not sure lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MuffinFan said…
I WR have a direwolf. I love them*-*
WYR be Lord Commander of the Night's Watch or Lord of Winterfell?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Astradyne said…
Lord of Winterfell

WYR Lie to your beloved wife all your life OR betray your best friend, because your mocked by your father?
Doriannaes commented…
I'd lie to my husband. What he doesn't know can't hurt him. WYR poison King Jeoffrey au leave them all behind and live life in peace? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vampsessed said…
smile
Poison King Jeoffrey

WYR be a member of the Starks or the Lannisters?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aholic said…
The Lannisters.

If you were Dany, WYR sail to Westeros now or free slaves?
smile
I would free the slaves and than sail to Westeros.

WYR join the Night's Watch or kill Walder Frey?
I WR kill Walder fuckin Frey.
WYR marry because of duty and probably win the war or marry your love and so lose your biggest chance to win?
Forgot about this.
I would marry for love. I have no interest in spending my life being dutiful & warring.
WYR live life on the run, having fought for your freedom or live in the lap of luxury while being held captive by your bitter enemies.
smile
Freedom, definitely. Better die as a free human fighting for what is worth fighting for than live as a prisoner in luxury slowly fading away until there is nothing left of you.
WYR be a good warrior but a terrible ruler or a terrible warrior but good ruler?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rikku_chan said…
A terrible warrior but good ruler.
WYR be a Tully or a Targaryen?
smile
My fav's. in GoT are the Starks. So as much as I like the Tullys and the Taragaryens, I choose the Tullys because of Cat.

Would you rather marry Tyrion or Jamie?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita karolinak1999 said…
Jaimie!! he's hot!

Would you rather trade looks with Sansa or Dany?!
Trade looks with Sansa (and personality with Arya^^).
WYR be forced into believing in other god(s) than yours and stay alive or not stop believing in your god(s) and put in prison/die for that?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheHound1 said…
As someone who isn't religious, that's easy: I wouldn't die for any god! I'd pretend to believe in whatever was forced on me.
WYR do battle with the Mountain or Oberyn Martell?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GameOfSansa said…
Tough one, I wouldn't stand a chance. If I would battle with the Mountain, it would be very painful and he could turn to rape or something like that. He is brutal and have never showed any mercy. So... I guess I'll choose Oberyn, at least he could show some sort of sympathy. WYR kill Jon Snow infront of Arya Stark (and probably get a taste of revenge from her later) or kill Joffrey infront of Cersei?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MariLena16 said…
Kill Joffrey in front of Cersei. I hated that guy! Plus I love the Starks.

WYR face the White Walkers or Daenerys dragons?