Hi, again, S♥NEs! Thanks so much to those who have read all the messages up to this one. It truly means a lot to me. Today is August 5th, SNSD's long-awaited 7th Anniversary! linkGirls Generation debuted in 2007 and now it's 2014. I can't believe time goes kwa so fast. SNSD is not about BEING the BEST, they are about TRYING their BEST. SNSD wewe are the group that inspires me the most.link
♥ I can't really take much credit for uandishi these articles, since it was all of wewe who wrote these sincere and sweet messages. Your messages are also what inspired me to write my messages. Thank wewe ALL. link link
Happy Anniversary Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Jessica!
Happy Anniversary Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon!
Happy Anniversary Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri!
7 years zamani wewe nine angels appeared in front of the world for the first time, not knowing what to expect and all wewe had was each other and your dreams. These girls have gone through sweat and tears during their training period to prepare themselves for their debut as singers. Each member has their own individual flaws but when they are together as nine, each member makes up for the other members flaws. Making them one
. On the 5th of August 2007, Girls' Generation went on the stage for the first time to perform their song, 'Into the New World'. That was the start of what was going to be the biggest group in the K-pop industry.
years passed and wewe are still on the top. wewe tried any concept, wewe tried any style, and wewe did it all with success.link
Before i knew that Girls' Generation even existed, I didn't know the meaning of truly loving a group, I just listened to their muziki and just liking their songs. But when i first listened to your music, only then did I start realize why people went crazy over a group. At times wewe guys can be the most dorkiest people I know and at other times, people who are serious and committed to their work. I may not have been a SONE at the beginning but I'll be with wewe until the end. Together with SNSD, SONEs will grow old together and will forever stay kwa their side. Each one of wewe is special to me and have inspired me in different ways. link
Thank wewe SNSD for introducing me to Kpop!link
For 9 special people to come together, form the strongest bond, and work hard to make muziki that inspire and make people so happy, I think of it as a blessing. wewe have stretched your angelic wings and captured the world's upendo and affection. ♥
7 years... how time flies so fast. Through the long and hard road to your success, wewe have persevered and kept strong. Through all the criticisms, wewe have shown and shared love. link
The matunda of your labour is sweet', and i must say that wewe guys deserve it.. Successful people always smile. Just keep smiling and the world will get tired of upsetting you. Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile.link
Soshi, wewe have aliyopewa me so much I don't know what I can do to repay you. So I hope this small thanks will help to lift your spirits when you’re down and help remind wewe that wewe are loved. Forever and always. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, thank wewe so much.
Being a Sone is definitely the best decision I've ever made in my life. I regret nothing, absolutely nothing. I hope that all of wewe girls will welcome every siku with joy, always be in a pink of health, and never ever forget that no matter what wewe girls do, we SONEs, always have your back.
Finally, I just want to say... Congratulations on your 7th anniversary! link
Thank wewe for the wonderful years. Thank wewe for expressing your upendo through every single performance. I am looking mbele to many zaidi years with you.link
I and so many other SONEs will be with wewe today, and for the inayofuata anniversary, the one after that, and every one from now until forever. link
Long live So Nyuh Shi Dae!link
Right Now 소녀시대 , in the Future 소녀시대 , Forever 소녀시대
I am so happy I am living in Girls' Generation. Let's keep Girls' Generation together for another 7 years. 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021… FOREVER. So Nyuh Shi Dae has come a long way from 2007 till today and so on. They have been a huge motivation and inspiration toward many people through their muziki and such including me. Congratulation for coming on so far with excessive of hard works and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOSHI! May peaces and joys be deliver to wewe guys.
- link Years passed and wewe are still on the top. wewe tried any concept, wewe tried any style, and wewe did it all with success. There is no group that can overshadow you. Keep like that. Fighting soshi and sone!
- link Girls Generation debuted in 2007 and now it's 2014. I can't believe the time go fast. They make A LOT of songs and anti-fans called them "failures" maybe it's just that they don't want them to become a K-Pop band anymore. SNSD is not about BEING the BEST, they are TRYING their BEST. We can also hate SNSD actions too but they make mistakes just like us. :P SNSD wewe are the band that inspired me the most.
- link Thank wewe snsd for introducing me to kpop! I upendo your muziki and your simply but amazing bond between wewe all. I hope wewe have much zaidi muziki to come and stay healthy and happy! I upendo you
- link For the world's best girl group, SNSD!
Thank wewe for giving me motivations, helping me through the hard times, and inspiring me. wewe all are the best. Congratulations on your anniversary. Let's celebrate together, with us, S♥NEs. Ignore the haters because that is nothing compared with the upendo that we always give to wewe ♥
with ♥ , a shabiki that is very far from you.
- link It's unbelievable thats already been 7 years since their debut. These 9 wonderful girls became now young and beautiful ladies. I'm very thankful for their efforts and I hope it will be a few zaidi years with wewe Snsd
- link These girl's been together for 7 years already, they have ups and downs but never give being team, because every misfortune makes them stronger. I wish that these girls keep being 9 as long as they'r happy together. Girl's deserved all the happiness and upendo from Sones all around the world. SNSD Fighting!!!!!
- link Dear Girls' Generation
wewe 9 women have come so far and blossomed into such beautiful young women I'm so proud of wewe all. Congratulations for making it so far in the Kpop scene all 9 of wewe deserve every bit of fame wewe get. I am definitely proud to be a sone
- link SNSD, your awesome and everything about wewe is awesome, I can't believe its been 7 years and people still haven't gotten bored of you, that is impressive. I've never felt like this about any group. Your muziki attracts me every time I hear it.
In my opinion, wewe are the best girl group ever, and i hope wewe go on like this forever.
- link It's already 7 years of SNSD, 7 years of a legend. GG is hardworking, talented, beautiful, funny... they are our 9 girls! I'm really happy to have found SNSD, I'm really proud for being a sone! Congratulations Soshi!
Note: If wewe don't see your message, than that means that I incorporated it into on one of the paragraphs above. Just look for blue quotation marks ;)
Happy 7th Anniversary!!
Words alone can't express how much we upendo wewe nine and how thankful we are for this siku to come. <3
SNSD and SONEs have a inseparable bond, that no one can break!
If wewe are kusoma this sentence, than I thank wewe so so much for taking your time to read all the way until here.
I know this makala was probably really really cheesy but wewe can't say I didn't warn you. The first two were like pre-warning signs. :P
This was a long ( maybe zaidi of a medium ) makala so I tried adding lots of pictures so wewe guys won't get bored~
But I bet it was still boring, right? xD
If wewe liked the makala make sure to shabiki it.. au not xD
But if wewe do, you'll receive an imaginary hug :3
~hugs~ Thanks to
- link For making all this possible!
All the credit goes to them.
So if wewe liked Messages 1,2, and 3
Just know that the people above are the ones who wrote it. All I did was rearrange their messages and combine it with others.
If wewe liked what they wrote, make sure to become their fan.