Gossip Girl Spoiler Whores ><><><

Shandiii posted on Jan 04, 2009 at 09:15PM
I was bored, and thought it would be kind of fun to fill out a little questioner about everyone's favorite GG related things. :]

1. Your name/nickname:
2. Favorite character:
3. Favorite couple:
4. Favorite non-cannon couple:
5. Favorite actor:
6. Anything else we should know:

If you can think of any other good questions ask, go ahead and add them. :]
last edited on Jan 04, 2009 at 09:20PM

Gossip Girl Spoiler Whores 19 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
1. Your name/nickname: Shandi/SHANDERS
2. Favorite character: Daniel "lonely boy" Humphrey
3. Favorite couple: Dan/Serena
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Dan/Blair & Jack/Nate
5. Favorite actor/actress: Chace & Leighton & Penn
6. Anything else we should know: I like making gg icons, and I love being a WEBC4!!! I will defend Dan for everything. srsly, Dan's the man, don't mess with him. And although CB isn't my fav couple, I can't help but love them. Who doesn't?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Praesse said…
1. Your name/nickname: Mariel.
2. Favorite character: Chuckles.
3. Favorite couple: Chuck&Blair.
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Mmm, hard one. Nate&Dorota, probably.
5. Favorite actor: Well, Ed. But Leighton, Penn and Taylor all come, like, really close to him.
6. Anything else we should know: Umm... I ship every Nate couple, but I don't care much. I like every canon couple but Nate/Blair and Rufus/Lily. And... um... I guess that's it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luinwen said…
1. Your name/nickname: Olga
2. Favorite character: Blair
3. Favorite couple: Chuck/Blair
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Nate/Dorota ^^
5. Favorite actor: Leighton and Ed
6. Anything else we should know: ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ChuckBlairLuvA said…
1. Your name/nickname: Lauren
2. Favorite character: Blair
3. Favorite couple: Chuck & Blair
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: um...dorota/arthur hehe
5. Favorite actor: Leighton Meester & Ed Westwick DEFINITELY
6. Anything else we should know: I write fics...I make vids...and I'm CB central freaking ALL. THE. TIME. Blair is my baby. ;p But I love ALL the characters. Shocker. ;D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita waldorf said…
Ooh, this is fun.

1. Your name/nickname: Sandra
2. Favorite character: Chuck
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Nate & Dorota
5. Favorite actor: Leighton and Ed. Can't pick.
6. Anything else we should know: Uhm... I have a strange obsession with Narota, love making icons/fanart and I have threadkillophobia :S
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AreYouSure said…
Lol the perks of being a Spoiler Whore HAHA!

1. Your name/nickname: Sara.. Sars, S.
2. Favorite character:In gossip girl? Chair, Bluck, Waldass and Chuck&Blair. WAIT and Eric!

3. Favorite couple: Chair, Bluck, and Waldass (Chuck&Blair) haha!
4. Favorite non-cannon couple:Uh.. probably Eric and Blair.... don't ask.
5. Favorite actor/Actress:Robert Pattinson and Ed Westwick. Leighton Meester and nope thats it.
6. Anything else we should know: Well, half of the time my minds in the gutter, I love being a WEB.. haha! Uhhh I'm such a caffine junky. SERIOUSLY. Ok I'm on Night Crack most of the time. I love Chuck and Blair!!!
I think I got it all.. yup.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LittleDancer123 said…
1. Your name/nickname: Melanie :o)
2. Favorite character: Miss Blair Waldorf... she is pure lovee!
3. Favorite couple: Chuck and Blair FTW!
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Umm... Eric and Bart would have been sexy had one of them not been dead. So I'll settle for Georgina and Bart :oP She likes being creepy, why not make love with a corpse? Where's that shovel...
5. Favorite actor: LEIGHTON MEESTER! Oh my, she portrays Blair absoluely beautifully, I still think of Leighton and Blair as two different people... also, she seems so lovely in interviews, but knows how to party too... she doesn't have to be one or the other ;o)
6. Anything else we should know: Hmm... well, I'm 15. I love to write fanfiction, and make videos and icons/fanart (though not as much as the first one :oP). I watch GG mostly for Blair, I will admit... I love her and wish I could protect from the mean things that happen to her :o( *hugs Blair*... CB are the very first couple I've ever shipped and are the only couple really... I love DS though, but wouldn't mind seeing NS for an experiment...
I can be a bit of a bitch but I try and be nice online. I live in England. If GG were ever to be cancelled before I've had at least 5 Seasons (preferably a lot MORE), you wouldn't hear from me anymore. I will have killed myself.
I lovee nightcrack, hate time zones... that's about it for now!

Much Loveee.x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Leightonfan said…
1. Your name/nickname: Taty
2. Favorite character: Blair. She's soo cool and funny. She's been my fave character since the beginning.
3. Favorite couple: Blair and Chuck. It's funny because I used to hate this couple.
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Dan/Blair
5. Favorite actor:Leighton Meester. Although you obviously tell from my user name.
6. Anything else we should know: I live in North Carolina and one of my many talents is drawing and I am afraid of water(deep, like the ocean) and spiders.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nevermind606 said…
big smile
1. Your name/nickname: Kristin/Kristin my Sober ex-pig snorter who sometimes does pight, and is a an evil robot who loves Chuck Bass first and formost, but loves Nathan Scott too, and offcially loves Adam Lambert too. And also adores Sophia/Brooke!/Kriz/Kristingle/Krisstin/Kr­ist­inJ­ESU­S
2. Favorite character: Chuck
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Nate & Dorota
5. Favorite actor: Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet, Heath Ledger, Ed Westwick, Robert Pattinson.
6. Anything else we should know: I'm the biggest Chuck Bass fan that has ever lived, don't get me talking about him unless your prepared for me to not stop for awhile. Singing & playing music are my favorite things in the world. I couldn't live without either! I also over-use smileys. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DefineDelicate said…
1. Your name/nickname: Tiff/DD..i hate the name Tiffy, so if you call me that, i will make a scene *raises eye brows*
2. Favorite character: Chuck Bass
3. Favorite couple: Chuck and Blair FTW!!
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Rob/Tiff=ENDGAME
5. Favorite actor: Ed Westwick, Rob Pattinson, and Leighton Meester
6. Anything else we should know: i'm a super crazy fangirl.i lOVE Vampires and I tend to say the most off the wall things, regarding Twilight and Gossip Girl, usually when i'm excited about something i can't breathe, so if i don't respond, then well...you know i'm trying to catch my breath..it's all in good nature, i promise..i like Blair, she's badass, but my heart will forever be with Chuck <33 put them together, and you got yourself the couple that will rule the world. :)

Oh Look A PIC OF THE SMEXY EDS!!! *runs* Lmao

oh and i write FanFiction with the same name, (it use to be EdwardDazzledMe1812) BESIDES THAT...i like making Humor Art, regarding people i hate, for example..Nate, Jenny, and Jacob Black, mostly

that's about it :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AreYouSure said…
Shanders! you have to fix you nickname and add SHANDERS.. HAHA!
LOL! OKAY!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gossip-girl999 said…
kiss
I'm new here, so i thought I'd fill this in! :D <3333

1. Your name/nickname: (Angharad) - Halle
2. Favorite character: Blair Waldorf
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Nate and Dorota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Favorite actor: Leighton Meester
6. Anything else we should know: Well, I'm 16, I live in Wales, Great Britain. I just love fashion designing! I'd love to make clothes for Leighton or Blake! They are such idols to me. I love Juciy Couture, Cheerleading, Dancing and Gymnastics! I'm quite new here, so I'm gonna try be on here a lot :D. I LOVE LOVE LOVE writing fanfictions, and i love reading others too, (btw i know some of you GGSW do fanfiction and they are just totally amazing!) I Love making icons, Wallpapers etc! I LOVE Ed Westwick!!!!!!!! I want to Kill Lily and Rufus for probably ruining Darena in the long run. I want to High Jack the writers office so I can FINALLY get Chuck and Blair together!
Well that it really...

Lots 'o' Love!

xoxo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ZOMGxITSxANGiE said…
smirk
1. Your name/nickname:angela/angiee!
2. Favorite character:chuck![and serena.]
3. Favorite couple:chuck/blair.
4. Favorite non-cannon couple:nate&&dorota.[i can't believe its going to happen!!]
5. Favorite actor:leighton meester.[blair.]&&Michelle Tratchenburg.[georgina.]
6. Anything else we should know:im a huuuuuugee fashion freak!I LOVE LOVE LOVE some of the styles on gossip girl.
I like serena's style the most its very casual yet flirty.
Jenny's style is OK...you'd think her being a fashion designer and everything she would have a more original style..she also seems like she's trying way too hard.Blair's style amazing..its traditional but she still looks very chic.
(:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chucksterr said…
1. Your name/nickname: Fairuz
2. Favorite character: Blair Waldorf of course!
3. Favorite couple: CB..i watch GG for them...though im starting to accept NB ONLY BECAUSE I RESPECT BLAIR'S DECISION AND IF NATE MAKES HER HAPPY THEN IM HAPPY FOR HER...IM A SUCKER FOR BLAIR..LOL
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Myself and Chace! lol...ok seriously mmmm...Dan and Nate..they love each other! i can feel it!lol..
5. Favorite actor: Leighton Meester..i will love and adore whatever and whoever that are related to Blair Waldorf.
6. Anything else we should know:
I think I'm the oldest among the GGSWs. Oh well...the most important thing you should know is FACE ARE ENDGAME!lol..
FAIRUZ! I LIKE DATE [DAN&NATE] TOO! LOL. You can definitely feel the love between those 2.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nataliaryanfan said…
1. Your name/nickname:Abigail/Abbs/Abby/twinny/Abi­lo/­Abb­ers­/ Abberz/twin sis/baby cakes/nurf/nurfy
2. Favorite character:Blair,Chuck
3. Favorite couple:Chair(Chuck&Blair)OF COURSE!!!Pretty much the #1 reason i watch GG!!!
4. Favorite non-cannon couple:Nate&Jack!!!lmao
5. Favorite actor:Leighton Meester,Ed Westwick,Chace Crawford(LOVE those three ON and OFF the show!!!!)
6. Anything else we should know:I love GG,OTH,Twilight(mainly Chair from GG,Brucas from OTH,and Jalice from Twilight)!!!I absolutely LOVE and SHIP those three couples!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rush7 said…
heart
1. Your name/nickname: Elli/Ell bell
2. Favorite character: Chuck <333333333
3. Favorite couple: Chuck and blair , Blair and chuck
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: Nate & dorota
5. Favorite actor: Leighton meester & Ed westwick <33
6. Anything else we should know: I love CHUCK <33333333333333333333333333333333333333­333­333­333­333­333­333­333­333­333­3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chair_lover said…
1. Your name/nickname: nazire/nazo
2. Favorite character: chuck and blair
3. Favorite couple: guess who^^
4. Favorite non-cannon couple: chuck&dorota the idea of them makes me laugh
5. Favorite actor: ed westwick, leighton meester, adam brody, katherine heigl and some more^^
6. Anything else we should know: i think i´m addicted to coffee seriously and i´m in the best mood when it´s night