Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 106173

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Praesse said…
These spoilers are a summary of FF user lilsoftballqueen2 who was an extra for the show...Very specific!

"Dan and Jenny both go to the Hampton's because Dan wants to see Serena. Cece (Serena's grandmother) is there and she is very nice to Dan."

"Nate and Serena go to the 'white party' together so Nate can see Catherine. He kind of wants to make her jealous and Serena sees Dan and wants to make him jealous too. So they kiss!!! Right in front of poor Dan. Serena runs after Dan of course leaving Nate by himself looking very defeated. Serena says "Its not what you think" and Dan said something to the effect of "I can see very clearly what' going on- you're back with him?" Serena says no and that its to make somone jealous and when Dan asked who and she wouldnt tell him. Dan says "different city, same dram. He turns to leave and there are these two girls. One says "you were supposed to be with me!" and then they throw their martini glasses at him and he turns around soaked. Serena is standing there all mad."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Leightonfan said…
Nice spoiler!!! It all sounds juicy, but I hate the fact that Serena and Nate kissed. Nair all the way.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
Poor Dan. :( Or maybe not poor Dan, he's sleeping with 2 other girls?
That seems so un-Dan like, he's more of the innocent guy, I don't want to see him sleeping with a bunch of girls and then getting mad at Serena for kissing Nate. That's so hypocritical!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katryn said…
i think that is a plan of cece because she was kind ti him.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita waldorf said…
All the Dan spoilers seem very out-of-character. I don't like that. :s
no o think that cece pay to the girls to throw the martini that's why she was kind to him
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ChuckBlairLuvA said…
wow. this is so exciting! *gasp*
I really want to watch some Serenate!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcrfan1516 said…
Praesse, so do i!! :)
Hahaha, we must be the only ones :P
Yeah, I don't want any Serenate. I think it's because I hated them together in the books, but... this isn't the books (thank god, since there's no Chair there!).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcrfan1516 said…
Lol, maybe. I think they'd be interesting to watch. Not that I hate D/S, cuz I don't, but if Dan is going to be a hypocrite then he doesn't deserve Serena. Just my opinion.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janyoung101 said…
I also want to watch Serena + Nate, aka Serenate. I think Dan is going to bad news...just a hunch.
I like Dan a lot, I just think that he and Serena need a break and that they were turning a bit... boring.
They were not turning boring, they were always boring. But I still prefer Serena with Dan (yes, I'm weird. so? :D).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greekgrl09 said…
I don't think that Dan and Serena were boring, I just think that they were becoming so predicdable (sp?)and like a cookie-cutter relationship. Same with Nate and Blair.

I am super excited to see how it plays out esp with the SAG strike about to take place. Here is to hoping that it would be like the WGA one.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Coco_Cat said…
I do like Dan with Sereana but they do need to be shook up a bit. No relationship is interesting without a bit of DRAMA. I'm actually rather pleased that Nate gets together with an older woman, he was becoming a bit wet, this might spice up his character.
Hahaha, yeah! I love Nate&OlderMarriedWoman :)
you think that in 1º episode chuck wwill try get back with blair?or is too soon
but that has been posted at the begining
.chcuk and blair ??1º chapter or ....
Ohh, BACK OFF LORD MARCUS.
Blair IS Chuck's.

Edit: Sorry, my mistake.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Katryn, I think Chuck will try to get Blair back as soon as he sees her :)
thanks!!i think he doesn't i don't know why but...in the n/s/b/c scene blair leaves mad at chuck...i don't want him reject her that would be so sad...:( thanks paesse for the hope...
New spoiler for 2x03! :)

Side:

INT. VDW-BASS APARTMENT – CHUCK’S BEDROOM- NIGHT (N-2)

Chuck and girl from the Cold Open hook-up. He pulls back.

CHUCK
This isn’t going to work.

HALF-CLOTHED GIRL
I thought you said you were… better.

CHUCK
I am. Just not for you.

WOOHOO!! :) HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THAT ONE, HUH?
My thoughts... I interpreted that he tries to have sex with her at the beginning of the episode and "can't get it up" and has a mini freak-out. Then he sees Blair at some point and something happens between him which turns him on so he's "cured," but Blair leaves him anyway. So he goes back to the other girl and still can't do it. And that's when he realizes that no matter how hard he tries to be "Chuck Bass," he only wants to be with Blair.
I also think this side implies he didn't sleep with Amelia in the finale.

What do you guys think??
howw cool!!but i don't want to see him rejecting her.I don't want her with a pretendient...so he can show her he loves her after what he did.i want this to happen after this scene...
your right !!but i don't know it's refer to his body maybe he has a fashback of the limo and then he turns on...ok weaird thought
maybe he doesn't work without the butterflyes...hahaha....
I don't know why, but that Chuck spoiler makes me unbelievably happy :S
I know, I'm weird like that lol
Why is that weird? It's a fantastic spoiler.
I don't know, Chair isn't even together yet in episode 3 but I'm happy anyways because Chuck's still thinking about Blair... Well, maybe it isn't weird haha :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita short_arse said…
im the same
i read that and am rle happy now
i hope your right about him not being able to get it up without blair
that would be hilarious and sweet (sorta) at the same time :)
Hahaha, IKR?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mimika_s said…
Praesse I hate you!
Oh don't worry what I mean is that I hate myself!
I wanted to read no spoilers but the forum was there and....I couldn't resist!!!And if I wasn't that happy with all that good news I would punish myself and IDK watch 5 GG episodes!lol
Awesome news!!!Thank you for posting them!~!!!
i think he slept with the interior designer and then he tryes with every girl cose he's chuck ass..but then he couldn't becouse he love blair
link

;)
B&C SPOILERS HERE
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita designer_diva said…
WOW it's gonna be so juicy
did you watch the picture of season 2 the marcus beamon stays cool go blair make im suffer!!
No, post the link here, please :)
link
ohh my god!!! marcus on episode 2
katryn, the link doesn't work :s
now is in pictures (front page))
i saw another where they were walking down ny street
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita javagirl24 said…
OMFG!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited I can't wait to see all thats happening between Chuck and Blair or Chair I love them together and they need to stay together!!!!! ♥♥♥♥
I'M HERE WITH MORE SPOILERS FROM WATCH WITH KRISTIN! :)

Teresa in Miami: Kristin, who cares about Dan and Serena kissing? Give us some news on whether Chuck or Nate or anyone will be gay on Gossip Girl!
I've heard of no plans to have any of the characters we know come out or even dabble in the second season—well, aside from little Eric van der Woodsen, por supuesto, who I'm told will have a love interest or two. Still, if the book series is any indication, Gossip will be getting gayer by the season, according to Penn Badgley. "By the end of the series, I think they got so bored writing the same things for 12 years, they were like, 'Let's just make 'em all gay,' " Penn says. "Chuck ends up gay and has a monkey on his shoulder that dresses in similar outfits." Oooh, please tell me that's true on the show, too.

What do you guys think??
Haha, well if Chuck was gay that would be no more Chair. Which would be so sad. :[
But it would be hilarious if he still got a monkey that he took everywhere. But that would probably get on Blair's nerves!

Honestly, I don't like that they made Dan gay in the books, it was so sudden and it felt very forced and then at the end of the series he isn't gay anymore! WHAT? I just didn't get that. Like he was dating that guy or whatever, but he never seemed to actually like being with him, he always talked about how awkward it felt.
But who knows...

I'm excited to see more love interest for Eric though!
NEW SPOILERS! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! (I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!)

New from Fanforums (via hiltonfan17):

- Lord Marcus is Catherine's (the couagr's) son.

-In this scene link , Blair calls Serena to tell her she is in love with Lord Marcus.

- Blair feels she is not good enough for Lord Marcus, but wants to meet his family

- Chuck and Lord Marcus become friends and make plans together. Blair becomes jealous of this.

Chuck & Lord Marcus as friends is just fine, BUT BLAIR IN LOVE WITH THAT OLD HORSE!? WTF!?!?!?! DOES SHE ACTUALLY MEAN THAT OR IS SHE MAKING THAT UP?
I'm gonna put when I'm updating the forum with new spoilers on the title so you can know! :)
NEW SPOILERS!

Apparently there'll be a blackout in episode 2x03!

Will it be when B&C get back together? I CERTAINLY HOPE SO! :)
Wait, a blackout? What??? Like... the light go out everywhere?

And who is Catherine?

I think Blair falls in love too easily. If she says she's in love with Lord Marcus, it's probably because she's in love with how perfect he is.
He's royalty, he's got money, etc.
She's just in love with the idea of having a perfect life or whatever. (Like she was with Nate)

But who knows, maybe it is true love.
And I can't see that video. :(
I don't think so. I agree, she's in love with the idea of her perfect life, but she can't fall in love with him so pronto. And Catherine is Nate's new hook-up, the married woman.
Hahaha, if Nate and Catherine got married and Blair&LM are still dating, Nate would be Blair's father-in-law and exboyfriend hahaha isn't that hillarious?
I'll check out what's up with the vid, cause I just saw it...