H2O Just Add Water Mermaids?

Emmma posted on Feb 28, 2008 at 04:43PM
hello people i allways wonder are mermiads just story tales or are they real.can u guys anwser this please^^can u rigth what u think
yes?
no?
thanks for reading xx
last edited on Feb 29, 2008 at 07:21PM

H2O Just Add Water 27 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laurawoods said…
Heyy :) .. Well not realli thought bout that but i can see wa you mean coz of dis programme ,, i do however fink they are fairy tales as no1 has reported see in one and this programme is just for tv so it aint really realistic :) x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita monka191 said…
i think who know but nowbody just seen mermeids on real so they can tell the truth
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ChloeOC02 said…
I don't think that they are real cuz they are made up!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita monka191 said…
i think every1 know that they made up
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita digitalgreen101 said…
i like mermaids and i think that somewhere in the world there is a mermaid:)

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mermaidcleo said…
Yes,mermaids are totally real.Everyone should know that.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mileymomo said…
there might be but i highly dout that.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vidikin said…
I think that mermaids are real. You just dont see them because they've become so rare for the same reasons that you dont see angels like you used to, because not many people would really belive that what they were seeing was real. Magic is still in this world. It's just harder to find than it used to be. The only way to see it is to belive and trust in it even if there isn't anything to belive or trust in.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita prettyme99 said…
I dont know because mermaids are mythical creatures so that means nowone knows if there real or not but I think they are real because I have seen mermaid skeletons
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jackie5starr said…
i ttly wish it was true cuhz i ll do anythin to b one
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita downunder said…
hey , yes in the film they real. but in real real life i dont know but its very myhstical. but i hope there a in every place on the world mermaids. who seem the peoble the idea for mermaids? mermaids are 1000 years ago often see from fisher... i think its right ! loveley greets from me , miri
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita downunder said…
iam german because that my english is not so good as yours ;) but in germany is h2o not so puplict!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita peyton777709 said…
i love h20 but no one here in the U.S love it like i do but i belive in mermaids o yea lol ! VIDKIN is soooo rite!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Emmma said…
cool vidkin omg i wish they were real but it will be creepy
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
depends on wat you believe i think they are real or where real maybe theyre a missing link between modern humans and prehistoric humans nobody reall yknow they apprear in culture around te world in some sort of way similar to dragons i personaly believe them because tey are amazing
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita awsomelyawesome said…
oh ya hu they're real!!! go to the fourms and click on this is how you can be a mermaid. it'll show it to you if you want to become one.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita poop_sucker said…
smirk
mermaids r SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL I SEEN SKELETONS AND I AM ONE I MEAN IT THONT BELIVE ME MEET ME AT THE LONGHORN ON TEXAS BEACHES ON MAY 22 2009 AT 4:00 AM
angelic
be there im not kidding
sick
hello whats up im poop_suker and i really suk poop it teaste good better that manuer and i am relly a mearmaid sow if u dont belive me u know were to find me

PS:im a girl,DUH
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
they are legendary in fiction stories but it is a cool idea anyways since people have read about them and seen movies and such.
Where would they live if they were real, do they have their own community?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cleorocks12 said…
mermaids r totally FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
has any media ever said that they r real????
and the answer is....NO!!!

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita I_Love_Me_1996 said…
big smile
i think mermaids r totally real cuz i saw a mermaid before well i saw the scellieton of a mermaid a i screamed but i still fink they r real!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita janny108 said…
I think they have been portrayed in film so the more legendary stuff is talked about or seen on film, the more real it seems.
But it is fantasy in real life.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yussraia said…
are you h20 if you are can i have your home phone nuber send back
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita uljana said…
hmmm
i wood like to be a mermaid like h2o plece tel how:@
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 i wood like to be a mermaid like h2o plece tel how:@
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita uljana said…
cloudy
??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jessica_Platt said…
As much as Me, (Jess) would like to be a mermaid, they are fake! Sorry guys! My favourite Mermaid in H20 would be Cleo or Rikki! I would love to be a mermaid! Or meet a REAL one if they were alive but as I said they are not so.. No arguing please! ~laughs~ ~flips hair back~
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita