Harry and Ginny Fanfic Recommendations

duckgoddess posted on Aug 07, 2007 at 01:35AM
I'm addicted to fan fiction so I'm really interested in reading your recs. To make it easier to find, could you please provide the fic title, author, link/archive and a summary?

- anything by Fionnabhair (PhoenixSong, SIYE, FanFiction.Net) You must read her fics, they're all beautifully written and her portrayal of Ginny is the best I've ever read

- anything by Melindaleo (PhoenixSong, SIYE, FanFiction.Net) Her style's a lot like JKR's and you should definitely read her chaptered fics

- anything on the H/G Ficafest (link) There are some seriously good fics on this website

- Seeking Ginny by Casca (FanFiction.Net) For years Ginny Weasley has tried to stop her feelings for Harry Potter. She's even uprooted her life. But what happens when it's time to come face to face with him again?

- After the End by Sugar Quill (FanFiction.Net) This is the ultimate H/G epic and a must-read. This was written before OotP came out, so the Ginny in this fic is a little different from the Ginny we're familiar with but she's still very strong and a great character. There's also a lot of focus on Ron and Hermione in this fic, maybe more so than Harry/Ginny

- Exposure by Tosca1390 (FanFiction.Net) The summer after Fifth Year is one filled with grief and confusion for Harry and Ginny. Includes towels, closets, and sins galore!

- The Mechanics of the Human Engine by MagnoliaMama (PhoenixSong, H/G Ficafest) This is a wonderfully written fic about Harry and Ginny working together to fix Sirius' flying motorbike

- anything by St Margarets (PhoenixSong, SIYE) All her fics are fluffy but very real and The New Zealand Chronicles is one of the best fics I've ever read

- In The House of the Quick and the Hungry by Laura S'Mora (FanFiction.Net, SIYE) The finer aspects of Ginny Weasley's life, all entwined, in their own way, within the story of how she wound up with Harry Potter.

I've got loads more but I can't really remember them all right now.

Harry and Ginny 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fawkes716 said…
I've read alot of fanfic's but here are a couple of my favorites:
Life Happens
Harry Potter and the Seventh Year war
Of Christmas Past
Adventures in Courtship
Those are all form Mugglenet Fanfiction~just type these titles in search to find them.
Ohh..and from SIYE~Rebuilding Life by Kezzabear
Quiet comes the dawn by kirkmcgill
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BuffySummers17 said…
Ok I will do that, another great site is harrypotterfanfiction.com
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cara09 said…
I read a lot of fan fiction as well
I really like
Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past on Fanfiction.com
and HArry Potter and Fate's Debt on SIYE by Intromit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita books4lyfe said…
smile
This Means War by Jeconais on Pheonixsong.net on fanfiction it's in french. It's extremely well written and funny!!! :D Summary:When the Weasley Boys interfere in Ginny's relationship with Dean, they make the biggest mistake of their lives. The witch decides that revenge is in order, and her first point of call is a new boyfriend - Harry.