Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000
save

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheQuibbler said…
zzz
2363. The only way SMeyer knows how to foreshadow is by giving Bella prophetic dreams. It gets pretty boring.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
2364: The parodies of twilight are better than the actual book! Has anyone ever read Nightlight by the Haravrd Lampoon? It is absolutely hysterical! I enjoyed it a lot more than Twilight
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamSiriusBlack said…
monkey
Still not answering my question... XD!
hmmm
I haven't heard of it, sorry.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
worried
I actually heard about it a while back, TeamSiriusBlack.
Was reading something recently that reminded me of it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
smile
Quibbler, of course you can! haha, so have any of you ever gotten spacers? No? well then i hate you. Yes? I would like to rip my mouth off of my face right now.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
^^ Spacers are the worst! I feel your pain
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GemonkDruid said…
What are spacers?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
^ they're a part of orthodontics (I don't want to say braces because technically they're spacers, not brackets) and they're painful and REALLY annoying :P
Ohhh... I have never gotten braces. I prefer keeping my special hillbilly teeth, thank you very much!
^keep it that way. You can't eat with these things.
Does anyone know what number we're on?
^ Next person who adds a reason is 2365...it could be me but I'm literally falling asleep at the keyboard here so I'll pass the honor along to someone else and I'm going to bed :)
I was too. But now my head is clear.
2465. Harry Potter has been the largest movie franchise ever. Suck on that Twilight.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pensieve_Seeker said…
Your head couldn't have been too clear, LoveforSeverus, seeing as you typed in 2464 instead of 2365. ;)
Sorry LoveforSeverus but actual braces hurt more... it feels like your teeth are being pulled out slowly for the first few hours after they get tightened. Ugh, I feel for you. :P

2365. Has SMeyer gotten to speak at a Harvard graduation?
link
(part 3, 3:16 is hilarious!!)
blush
Oops, I put the part 3 link... This is the part 1 link.
link
Oops... 2365. That's it. Darn.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LunaLizbeth said…
meh
2366. Compare Averagewizards and mylifeistwilight. MLIT is just plain creepy.
2367. Harry Potter fans don't make out with their dogs because s/he reminds them of Sirius. (a twi-hard did that because her dog reminded her of Jacob)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamSiriusBlack said…
tongue
^Ew. I'm a fan of Sirius, but I'm not gonna make out with a dog that reminds me of him!
2368: Twilight doesn't have puppets or a musical based on it. Is there a such thing as TTT (Twilight TeleTubbies) or A Very Cullen Musical? I thought not.
^"A Very Cullen Musical" sounds like a very snooty gay kid if you ask me.
2369: HP doesn't encourage bad pick-up lines, like "Do I dazzle you?". Seriously. A guy once went up to me and said that.
sad
"Seriously. A guy once went up to me and said that."

I would've slapped the guy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
^^ someone did say that to me once, my knee and his crotch then had a quick conversation
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cromulanfav said…
2370. I started reading HP because tittle seemed interesting, and librarian suggested me and I was delighted and bought to librarian chocolate for opening that great world for me. I read Twilight because my best friend told me it's as good as Harry Potter. I don't think I will ever forgive her such lie.

2371. Right now, I have scar on my forehead, I hit my head on the table,it's not permanent one. Anyway, people tease me that I did it because I love Hp. Now, it's much cooler having a scar to remind on movie than, what, be covered with glitters?
A guy in my class was trying to ask me out by saying he had yellow eyes like Edward. I was like, "Wowww, you really thought I'd fall for that?
Yellow eyes? Sounds like he's jaundiced.
hmmm
^^ that is pathetic That he thought it would work
If any guy ever says that to me, i'll say "really because you sound gay to me and I'm not into dating gay guys"
haha I love gay guys :) They're awesome, but I would never date one for obvious reasons, and if some guy tried to say that to me (the yellow eyes like Edward thing), I would take it as an insult that he thought I was the kind of girl who loved Twilight :P
No, Pensive_Seeker his iris is actually bright yellow! It's kinda creepy actually...

Yeah he actually is kind of gay now that you mention it.... At least he acts like it.

Thanks to everyone who likes my comments especially # 2222 I think, *sniffs* I love you guys!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edward_1711 said…
angry
oh pleaz! Shut all your mouth up!!!! I love Twilight so much and I can't stand this! You shouldn't do this too, really! I love Harry Potter too! But why being so mean about Twilight? Can you ever write such an outstanding novel?
Outstanding novel my ass.
I could do better than that, personally.
Because I would RESEARCH and actually TRY.
And anyway, this is a debate forum, edward_1711, what did you expect?
We're not being mean you know.
If we were we'd be on the 1000 reasons why twilight is better than Harry Potter forum and rub in it the twihards faces that we have more reasons or something.
And telling us to shut up is not how you start a conversation.
First you shake hands and say, "How do you do?"
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
2372. It promotes incest (because once a vampire is embraced, it has the same blood as their sire, and since every member in the Cullens family was embraced by the same people, they are related by blood)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
surprise
^^ ewwwww!!
i did not even click that but good one!
2373. All the twilight paradies make fun of twilight.
It promotes a lot of things it shouldn't
Of course all of the Twilight parodies make fun of Twilight, otherwise they wouldn't be parodies.
^ Well there are HP parodies (Potter Puppet Pals for one) but they were made by HP fans to enhance the enjoyment of the series. Parody doesn't mean it's making fun, the dictionary definition is actually:

"an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect"

The point is that HP parodies are made out of love for series, and Twilight parodies are made just to make fun
smirk
^Exactly. I knew that but just didn't know how to put it into words.
surprise
Oh, that was what I was trying to point out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pigwidgeon said…
smile
I used to love twilight... than I read Philosophers stone. I have read the series 6 times. One of the things on the bucket list is: to get a ravenclaw scarf!! Twilight is now the worst series I HAVE EVER READ
^^ i did the same, but I read hp first. Twilight definitely the worst series ever.
heart
^same here. I was a huge Twilight fan. but I read book one. And fell in love. That first sentence... "The Dursleys of Number 4, Privet Drive, were happy to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much."
Siriusly Edward_1711? Your on the 74th page of 'Why Harry Potter is better than Twilight.' Did you actually expect for us to all apologize for stating our rightful opinions as people and completely stop posting on this forum?? Like "Shut all your mouth up!!!!" is going to stop us. And learn to talk and spell properly before coming back. (If you do, which I highly doubt)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tournesol said…
2374.- the bigest problem to Bella is that she is getting to old to be with Edward.. Harry just have to... save the world and the ones he loves
2375.- JK shows in her books that she is totally AGAINST the rasism... Her characters are black, blond, half-giants, son of muggles...
Twiligh has no diversity!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
2376.- if you are a women, i hope your biggest expectations in life are not just find a "perfect" man... Bella lives for Edward.. she doesn't wanna go to university!!
but we know that in HP hermaione became a very good lawyer... maybe the best in her area, and ginny became a international quidditch player, then she writes for a newspaper... they made something good with her lifes!!