Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LunaLizbeth said…
laugh
2423. There are no twilight rock bands. Wizard rock, on the other hand, well, wrocks!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
mooimafish that's the only one I know off the top of my head.

2424. If there was "A Very Twilight Musical" or whatever, I bet THAT would be 10x better than the movies and books.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheQuibbler said…
Hey moomiafish17, want to hear a joke?
Edward Cullen!

That was a really lame one mooimafish17 but I couldn't resist...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hogwarts62442 said…
2425. Someone once said to me that Twilight was 5th grade reading level and that Harry Potter was like 8th grade reading level or something. Actually, I'm pretty sure that Twilight would be on 1st grade reading level if it wasn't so inappropriate. And Harry Potter doesn't need a grade level because it's for almost everyone.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
smile
"anyone know any good anit-twilight jokes."

Someone already said Edward Cullen.
OH!
Bella Swan!
:3
Haha, sorry I am dizzy so it's making my brain all lame. xD
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ravynflyte said…
@mooimafish: Silly Twihards, glitter is for sparkle fairies! Oh wait...
@hogwarts62442 actually it might not be. Here's the reason.

THESAURUS RAPE.

That's right. If we asked her to define every "big" word in Twilight I bet she couldn't. She used thesauri(?) to death. Freaking over used them.

2426. JKR actually has a good vocabulary. Yes, she used "big" words but you could tell she knew what they meant. She didn't overuse them or make them so freakishly ridiculous that it was blatantly obvious.
Oh and on the "how about a joke":

Twilight. Her plot. Her one-dimensional characters. Her superficiality. Her vocabulary. Her definition of love. And that little demon child freak.
big smile
Another joke!! I found this one, so I do not claim creativity rites.
-How many Twilighters does it take to screw on a light bulb?
I don't know, they're all too busy fighting over who gets to be Mrs Cullen
laugh
@ LunaLizbeth

XD
That's a good one!
Made my horrible day a little bit better.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
thanks for the translation mooimafish! i doubt abbyeloise will be coming back to explain, so we will have to file this one under life's little mysteries, right next to the loch ness monster.

@loveforsev- don't forget her name, the funniest part about her!

2427- In twilight, bella abuses cold medicine, to make her fall asleep. What a great message to send to kids smeyer! go take what ever is in your parents medicine cabinet! In hP the don't use any kind of drug, not even magical brain supplements for the OWLS (hermione confiscated them)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tournesol said…
@ LunaLizbeth hahahhaa it's so funny!!
@hogwarts62442 i'm from chile so i use to speak spanish!! and i 've readed Harry potter and twilight in english... well reading harry potter made me learn a lot of new words, and it increace my vocabulary... but in the other hand, reading twilight didn't help me too much..
When I read Twilight a part of me died because I saw the word "chagrin" way too many times. That word is now a banned word in the dictionary for me along with "sparkle" and "vampire". So now whenver someone says those words I will freak out and run away. Especially all three in one sentence. I bet Smeyer thought she was smart when she used the word "chagrin".
^The worst part is that she used "chagrin" improperly. Can anyone kind of tell me how to pronounce it?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AbbyEloise said…
kiss
replying to all you pppl, my hands were v. cold that day!@!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AbbyEloise said…
monkey
i did come back too explin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 i did come back too explin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
"replying to all you pppl, my hands were v. cold that day!@!!!"

-_-
What does that have to do with anything?

"i did come back too explin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Again, what?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xharrypotterx said…
meh
confused :S
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
big smile
link

i do like this picture :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lauracullen66 said…
carry on with 2427- props are awaiting
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Yarrgh said…
You do realize that some of the reasons why Harry Potter IS better than Twilight, are just reasons why Twilight is worse.. I'm not saying that their not valid, I think that practically all of them are. But everyone on this group are starting to become hypocrites.
^what did that pic have to do with anything?

2427. Out side of Twi-hards, no one really thinks RPattz is hot. Like yesterday I told my step mom that the same guy who played Edward played Cedric and she said "OMG what happened?". Funny, Smeyer only picked him to play Edward because he WAS in HP.

2428. JKR didn't count her chicks before they hatched. Meyer was picking her lead actors/actresses BEFORE she finished Twilight. (JKR picked Alan Rickman to play Severus but still... The book was published)
2429. This Twilight fan's comment. Good luck trying to figure out what it says, because I have no idea.

Tiwlite deost scuk jew bichezz!!!!!1!!” twilite iz da beste buck i hav evar red in mi lief!!!! so wat if inot have red so maney bks in my lief!! i actualey hav ay lieff and bukks hapen to b four peeple wizout eny frends!!!!!!!1111 sou dant juzt PRUVVEZ hou gud twilit iz!!!!!!!!! adn anuzer ding i am sexteen not twelve adn i reeli LUVE TWAILITE wish usst PRUVVEZ it iz four mature, enteliggent peepolnot like hary poter dat is juzt four lusers and dwibs. hoo are liek NIEN!!!!!1111 nda ife jew haite tiwelit so muck wy donit jew just get a lief!!!! HATREZZ MEK HRE (STAFFENIE MAYERS) FAMUS YU BIETCHES!!! JEW JUEST WITSH TI WUZZ JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WATT AER U GONNA DOO WEN TWHYLITE IZ RECUIERED REDDING INSTTEADDE UF BURING, STUOPID STUFF LIKE WUETREING HIGHTES??? AI MEEN TAHT RITTER IS STEUPIDE, EVEREBDDY KNUWS MPEOOPPLE WERE BIUUTIFULL AND CARMING LIKE EDWARD BAK INDE OLD DASY, NUT LIKE HITHCLIFF!!!!! VEREY HISTORICLY UNACURATE!!! SO JEW MORONSLL IUSR HAFF TWO STUF, WOZTN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allow me to help - i do speak chav you know :D

Twilight doesn't suck Jew bitches! Twilight is the best book i have ever read in my life! So what if i have not read (so) many books in my life! I actually have a life and books are for people without any friends! So that just proves how good twilight is. (And) Another thing; i am sixteen(?) not twelve and i really love Twilight with just proves it is for mature, intelligent people. Not like Harry Potter, that is just for losers and dwibs(?)who are, like, nine. (And) If Jews hate twilights so much why don't Jew's just get a life. Hatred makes her (Stephenie Meyer) famous you bitches. Jew's just wish it was Jewish. (And) What are you going to do when twilight is required reading instead of boring stuff like Wuthering Heights? I mean the writer is stupid, everybody knows people were beautiful and charming like Edward back in the old days, not like Heathcliff. Very historically inaccurate. So Jew morons you'll just have to suffer wont you.

Apart from being very offensive and quite racist i think she makes a good point (!!)
Was this real LoveforSeverus??

Oh dear god - SM has ruined civilization as we know it
*Throws self oh bridge will shouting - "Were doomed were all doomed"
^How "intelligent" and "mature" of you to speak like such a retard no one knows what the hell your even saying. And Wuthering Heights is many times the book Twilight could ever be... And no one could do that last sentence.

"so you morons'll still have to stuff, wouldn't you?"???? ..... Does she mean we stuff our bras?

Thanks, moo.
i think its suffer - a World War II link - and a very offensive one from my point of view!
Yes this was real. And suffer makes more sense. But still.
i know - i love: "I mean the writer is stupid" about Bronte!

There is so much wrong with that sentence!!!
smile
Explanation: I stuck myself in a freezer so I could feel like I was cuddling Edward. My brain was addled and I don't know how to spell anyway! I've never read twilight I just think I'm Bella so I love the movies because I see the love of my life, EDWEIRD!!! Jk, I don't know what she is thinking,(or not thinking,) I prefer the latter.
worried
Oh, that was to Abby saying her fingers were cold. I didn't see ur posts! Sorry!
wink
^^ lol
i'm wordless...
2430.- people like Barack Obama, Stephen King, the England Queen, Matt Groening, Bill Clinton, Isabel Allende, Guillermo del Toro are declared fans of harry potter... U know, they are important, inteligent, famous and creative... and the writers in there know what they are saying.
2431. Ok I watch a lot of stand-up comedy on Comedy Central. In the entire time I've watched it I've herd one reference to HP and Twilight.
The Harry Potter one was kind of weird (a gay guy said "oh you are like a big HP wizard. Cuz you just cast a spell on my penis) <- gross but not derogatory.
But the Twilight one was a huge rant about how this guy hated that his girlfriend was constantly talking about Twilight and about he hated it.
smile
Can i just say, tournesol, i love how she is the "England Queen" rather than the Queen of England - Just thought id point out it made me laugh - good point though.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheQuibbler said…
sunny
Yeah, Twilight is so for "enteliggent peepol" we can see that by your comment. Thanks for posting that LoveforSeverus! Made my day!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
oh i think jew was her version of you
Hey guys I found an awesome anti twilight website. The word "chagrin" even has it's own page and there's like a count of how many times the word appears in each Twilight book. Here it is:

link
big smile
hahaha mooimafish17 =) sorry, i still have some problems with the languaje!!
^^ not a problem we love you for it
2432. JKR got her accents right. Edward should cuss because he lived in Chicago in 1901. Prime place to learn it. Carlisle should sound like Shakespeare, and Rosalie should sound like a New York-er. But do they? No, because they can't have that silly little imperfection. But JKR has accents and are true to the region.
RP has given up with the project and is "acting by numbers" - this means he is not putting his all in and basically sleepwalking through the process. Anyone who saw Harry's reaction to Blacks death could not say the same - i also hear Equus was very good
^lets count that s reason 2433.
angry
This is about that Twihard comment LoveforSeverus posted. (I know it's late-ish but I only got on. Haven't been feeling well)

WTF!? Seriously, I had to stop at that "jew bitches" comment to make sure it wasn't just a misspelling or some shit like that. Seriously, what does being Jewish have to do with liking a book, you fucking racist twihard. I mean "If Jews hate Twilight they should get a life" it's offensive comments like that that started the Holocaust! I'm not Jewish, but some of my friends are and I take it personally anyway. I have offically lost my faith in humanity. *buries it in a shoe box in the back yard* But, just, wow. To think people like this exist. I'm guessing she's a real life Nazi and a twishit one too? And they make it (twilight) required reading? x.x Good fucking lord... I would just transfer schools if it happened to me. And if it ever happens to my sister I am doing that report for her, my way. ;)

Mini rant aside I think that is a reason in its self.

Number whatever we're on. Twihards making comments like that. And I read or heard RP is racist someplace so...
surprise
OMG... please tell me that was a JOKE!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FI-FI_HP said…
im not sure what the number is up to,but i have a got one reason:harry potter is educational!
smile
That hannahtwilight chick is almost as smart as Grawp!! No...Grawp is smarter than she will ever be.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PoooBoo said…
smile
What does Shrek have to do with Twilight...?
Like that picture though (:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita boolander25 said…
Don't insult Grawp. That's just rude.

Now GOYLE....