Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27701-27750 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1-2vampire said…
yeah it is depressing, but no one says like "HOW CAN YOU WATCH THAT CRAP?!" or anything like that to me, because they know I will go into full debate mode and least reasons why I can watch that "crap" and then this one girl from a nearby town will join in, so they don't call it "crap" in front of me unless they want their head bitten off, and their arses OWNED! :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theblondegirl said…
and I believe "mes copains sont fantastiques" would be appropriate :D
Oh nice :L I might have a Hermione somewhere ... Hermione Jean...

I'm using HP names and family names lol :L
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Italktosnakes said…
big smile
I'd say my statuses are mostly Nerdfighter, Harry Potter, Anti-Twilight pr Pokemon related. All the HPs get loads of nice comments :D x
I have given up debating years ago, especially with people who don't know what they're talking about. I would gladly debate with someone who is actually interested in what I have to say about HP (or any other subject for that matter) but I think most HP-haters for instance don't give a damn, they just want to show how totally mature and awesome they are for dissing something that a lot of people consider "children's literature"
big smile
Well one of my best friends are called Hermione, so I might have it in there somewhere :) x
I don't speak French, so I will write a poem

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Harry Potter is epic
And Doctor Who is too!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GemonkDruid said…
Not many people are named Matty either. :L

Except for the Doctor. SUCK IT REDCOATS!
hum... :L lol my statuses are anti-Twilight, nerdfighter, HP, Doctor Who and simply random like
"Dog just walks in and practically demands for a toffee, so I ate it."
Doctor Who is epic. Although I stopped watching after the 10th Doctor...:/ Because I love David Tennant.
I hate it when people say 'I hate it' and when you ask what they've read, they said 'I read the first page and fell asleep!' You can't hate something after reading one page.

There's no such thing as hate, just warped forms of love- Christofer Drew Ingle
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
mischievous
GD! :D I've met Matt Smith! He turned on the Xmas lights in my city and I saw him after he went off the stage and was like "HI!" and he signed a random pamphlet (because that was all I had on me)
Ooh, another newbie!
big smile
MATT SMITH PWNS >.<
I'm so glad he had that injury :D x
mischievous
I love how I'm the oldest on this forum (Bar Moo, but she's not on it as much) :D x
lol I know what you mean accio, there's this one girl and she goes "I'd rather have Twilight than Harry Potter." and I say "Have you read the books?" and she goes "No, but it sucks." and I'm like, "Oh so you've seen the movies?" and she said "Only one, Half-blood something." and I simply facepalmed, for it was too much to bear.
mischievous
I hate being so young! But I guess I'm in the year before OWLs start so... yanow (if you'd noticed, I call GCSEs OWLs and A levels NEWTs) :D
cool :) I've never really met any major celebrities. Well, I MIGHT'VE seen Elijah Wood in a coffee shop in London about 7 years ago but I am not sure :D especially since I had no idea why he would've been in London...although I guess it wouldn't have been impossible.

But yeah I agree with the hate thing. I am not much of a LOTR fan but I have read all of the books because I wanted to be able to discuss them. I do appreciate them for their cultural/literature/historical/linguistica­l value but they're still not really my thing. I read all the Twilights too, even though I have zero respect for that particular series :D but at least I know what I'm bashing!
Hmm accio I wouldn't bet you're the oldest here... I think that might be me.
big smile
I'm in my last year of OWLS
Next two years of NEWTS
Woo..bloody..hoo >.< x
But I've been on the longest as well. 9 months :D x
lol I've read the Twilight series... and I lost 5 IQ points just from reading New Moon.
Accio, technically since KOF comes here sometimes...
big smile
Blondie, how old is you :D x
I meant, oldest as in oldest forum member :) x
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
And boo has been on here since 2009.
on fanpop the longest or on this spot the longest? :L
ah all right. well in that case i'm the youngest ;D

nah, I am at the respectable age of 21 already.
ORLY?

Some people thought I was 19. D: I am chagrined.
lol I'm only 13 :|
But one good thing I can say about Twilight is that it led me to fanpop, because when I was eleven I really liked it *sigh* and I was searching for a Twilight fan club online when in Australia and joined as twilightluver_9 and I'm so glad I changed it.

big smile
Twenty One is the best age :) x
:D x
big smile
I can't get the pen off my leg >.< x
@GemonkDruid: how old are you then?

Well, I represent the original HP fan base in the sense that I started reading them straight when they came out and even fucking learned English in order to read the next books before they were translated into my language :D and here I am still, after like 12 years, on Fanpop!
I'm 13 too!
haha, 21 is not bad, but hopefully will only get better, otherwise I guess I'll soon just wither up and die old and crinkly and wrinkly since I have no edward to make me eternally young and hot ;D;D
?! Accio ... there's a pen stuck on your leg? OMGOSH I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM AND IT REALLY FREAKED ME OUT!

it was that there was this camp and I was in a group of six spies and this guy would take seven people out to the front of the courtyard and judge them by their faces and take pretty ones to a building thing and cut off their faces and stick them on a globe thing as to where they're from, and because he found out I was a spy, he took me and two of my fellow spies and we ran away, but for some reason when we got back into the camp thing they did't try and drag us back out, but one of my spies (who happened to be my friend in reality before she moved to Scotland) died and I saw her face on Germany and I was like MEH!
Then I woke up.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MissKnowItAll said…
Hi guys! What're we talking about?
big smile
I'm quite close to original. I them read to me in 1999, and have been obsessed since >.< x
GD HIGH FIVE FOR 13-ness!
no idea, Miss :L ages I guess :L

and it was so cute I asked my baby cousin Amelia what her favourite bedtime story was and she goes "HOPPING POT HOPPING POT!" and it turned out my uncle "borrowed" my copy of tales of beedle the bard and I can't have it back because Amelia wont go to sleep without having a story read from the copy... he owes me a new copy.
*high fives*

Hmm... Didn't we use to have rules for newbies?
... what rules? I think I joined after these rules were commissioned (by the way, I have to say I just noticed I talk/type a lot... yeaaah)
Not A pen.
James came around about four days ago, and he wrote all over me.
I have Quidditch tomorrow aswell :L x
It says 'I still have your underwear.''I still have your virginity' and 'Alice's Mom has got it going on' and 'James is totally sexy and awesome :D xxx' in HUUUUGE LETTERS
accio you mustve been pretty young in 1999! well kudos to you anyway.

i love the fact that there's still so many young fans! *hugs*
a lot of people say that the reason why so many people like HP is because they grew up with him, and I cant really disagree since I am super-fond of Harry because I have known him for most of my life. But it's awesome that people still love the books, and not only because of the movies, too!
miss I think we're talking about a)bizarre dreams b)ages c)HP
big smile
I was four :) x
accio... LOL!

Yeah I don't remember a time without Harry Potter in my life, for my parents were one of the first in 1997 to discover it because not many knew about it then then suddenly it got looooads of hype!
So Harry Potter has, and always will be, a part of my life xD
I didn't remember the dream until just now and I had to write it down or else I'd forget it :L

... I JUST found GoF trump cards... and my obsession only emerged a year ago... I think I've just always liked it, now it's amplified :L
big smile
At least I have Quidditch rather than Swimming >.< x
Lol! Grew up with HP. I grew up with television.

Anyways, rules:
1. Potato is God.
2. Cookie is the next best thing.
3. Lobster is the enemy
4. Twilight rocks!
5. Number 4 is false.
6. Nico is mine. YOU NO TOUCHY
btw people if you want to read about how bad twilight is go here:link

it's this American woman who's majored in English and Literature who's tearing the entire series to pieces, pointing out all of the flaws page by page and she is AWESOME. I have spent literally weeks laughing so hard I've nearly fell off my chair reading this stuff. And she happens to be a HP fan, too.
lol accio, do you really have Quidditch in your school ? :L :O *jealous*