Hermione Vs Bella guess the quote:Hermione/bella style

toppotternerd posted on Jun 09, 2012 at 10:04PM
ok so i saw this on a Harry potter spot so all credit goes to whoever started that. i don't know how many of you will want to join in with this bit lets give it a go!

Rules:
ok basically its a bit like hangman only nothing happens if you guess the wrong letter.
1.someone thinks of a quote said by Hermone or Bella and other people have to guess it.
2. you use these _ instead of letters and these / instead of spaces between words for example: I Love Harry Potter would be _ /_ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _
3.You can only guess one letter in each comment.
4.There can only be three comments at a time which means
that the person who's quote is being guessed will have to look at this forum as frequently as possible.
5.You can decide whether you want to give hints or not like which Movie/book it was from or who it was said too but you HAVE to say whether it was bella or hermione who said it
6.If someone guesses the quote its there turn to write a quote for people to guess and they'll win three props

so they're the rules if anyone has any questions or any problems just post on my wall :)
ok i'll write the first quote:
its said by hermione in Harry potter and the Order of the Pheonix: "_ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ '_ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ /_ _ /_ /_ _ _ _ _'_ / _ _ _ _ /_ _ /
_ _ _ / _ _ _ _"
last edited on Jun 13, 2012 at 09:52PM

Hermione Vs Bella 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TriaRose said…
big smile
Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita toppotternerd said…
HaHa well done its your turn to write a quote for people to guess :)
Hmmm....
Hermione, Deathly Hallows.
_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _!
big smile
You complete arse ronald weasley!
Yes!
oh yay my turn again :) hmmmmm...
i don't like twilight but to make it fair here's one by Bella,
_ /_ _ /_ /_ _ _ _ /_ _ _ /_ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _ _, / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ /_ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _.