Heroes Sylar Needs To Get Back To Normal In Season Five!

hovergirl258 posted on Jun 06, 2009 at 03:35PM
i cannot believe they would do that. nathen is all sucky and preachy. plus he betrayed his family like eight times. and if you notice sylar is the only person that gets anything done. when people are convincing peter or nathen not to shoot them when you know they should sylar just comes in and shoots him. also you can't just take out the main villain. he has been around sice season one!

Heroes 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita The-Stig said…
I know, but lets face it, coz Sylar is a healer, eevnutally his mind will heal and he will remember who he is. Tho i will miss Nathan tho. But for the meantime I think nathanSykar could b a pretty interesting character
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hovergirl258 said…
cool
never thought of it that way
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shadowsign said…
Yeah, as if the show isn't confusing enough, lets add another identity crisis, shall we? But Sylar/Nathan (What are they calling him?) will be interesting to watch.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hovergirl258 said…
omg i read that it's gonna be like jekel and hyde! thats so epic!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita irunwithcullens said…
Have you seen the season 5 preview, sylar starts getting inside peoples minds, it's going to be hard to know who is who
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita marry510 said…
Boneslink is by far better than any other procedural in the air. Both son is by far the best romantic couple around, and the support cast is not perfect. The only disappointment I felt on the season 5 is that I had half hoped that Zach would come back. The cases are so cruel as ever, but it is never allowed to take away from thelink developement of the characters. I love this program. It may be the most surprisingly good TV show ever created, along many dimensions. I agree with all the positive comments from other reviewers. I'm not a negative comment, even if I miss Zach and he thought he waslink a great character, well played.On the other hand, I read the review all left to me, perhaps the most important dimension of the series.In addition, often the victim's family and friends are able to draw a line in the disappearance oflink the person and death. It is a story with a noble theme.The action, characters, group dynamics and individual continuous small plots, and humor are absolutely extraordinary. These attributes will be seriously compromised almost to the point of superficiality, but the result of hard work in thelink laboratory. Laboratory techniques and commitment to provide the viewer the powerful experience of redemption that the horror is gradually transformed into dignity. To me, this element is the absolute center of the series. Everything else is built around him.
--------------------
link
link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheermay said…
link (hd video converter)
panasonic avchd converter:link