Heroes awful onyesha -------Supernatural

marry510 posted on May 06, 2011 at 01:46AM
Entering the Season 5 of Supernaturallink all the parts collected so hard during the first four seasons at last - and attractive - in place. Sam is addicted to blood and full of demon Azazel some hope for him by the Dean and Ruby to kill Lilith, and thus unwittingly freeing Lucifer in the world of Smackdown Armageddon, as designed by angels demons. Dean, meanwhile, broke linkthe first seal leading to the Apocalypse, when he broke in hell and he said to the angels that now is the only one who can stop him. The tension could not be higher. The fundamentals of the relationship of the kids were devastated. Sam has demon blood that is dependent on fighting and apparently the vessel of choice for Lucifer himself, while Dean has angels breathing down linktheir necks insisting that step and become the vessel of the Archangel Michael, no matter what it means for him and Sam.Once again, this time, above all, Dean can still save or kill Sam. The devil is roaming free, ready to party. And the earth and all the billions of life, is now in the hands of two friends linkwhose errors it all began ... Season 5 has its moments, but I think it is finally thrown nearly all the potential it has begun. Revelation itself seemed a distant danger threatening, he never really had a lot of immediacy. Worse still, the series finale - the end of the story arc developed in 5 years time - was unfortunately disappointing. Let's just say they have completely shut down linkthe brain to find a canonical solution to remotely credible, especially when at least three other possible strategies to win a lot of promises Lucifer is presented early in the season, but fell.

Heroes 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheermay said…
avchd converter:link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ArcticWolf said…
hmmm
I'm kind of confused. Was this supposed to be in the Supernatural spot?

IMO, Supernatural is a better T.V. show than Heroes. It used to be the other way around for me, but both the series are starting to slow down. The difference is, Heroes slowed down way faster, and I still have high expectations for Supernatural, considering it's still ongoing. I don't really know why you posted this here, though...

Btw, Supernatural season SIX just ended. Season five was a long time ago for me.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CMxJ2xKA_L0Ve said…
heart
I LOVE Supernatural. But HEROES is better!