House MD mashabiki My Unique habbits....

Aerohead posted on Jun 29, 2009 at 05:32AM
This is a spot to get to know each other right? Well I think you can't know someone till you know there little unique (or some might say weird) habbits.
You know stuff you do that people give you weird looks about. Or something that you notice you always do that you yourself might find weird. I personally love finding out about peoples unique traits. I'll stop my ranting now.
Don't be afraid to stick out :)

P.S I love this picture.
 This is a spot to get to know each other right? Well I think wewe can't know someone till wewe know th
last edited on Jun 29, 2009 at 05:34AM

House MD mashabiki 21 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aerohead said…
smile
I can eat lemons like horses eat hay- Seriously I like it. I love sour stuff so much.

I organize my M&M's by color-Sadly I do this. It bothers me if they aren't. Kinda my OCD.

I eat fast when watching Shia LaBeouf movies- Probably the weirdest thing about me. I didn't notice till yesterday when I saw "Transfomers". I had eaten my popcorn 10 mins into the film. And in "Indian Jones" I had finished my food before the movie started. Idk why.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JustHuddy said…
Well, I'm extremely afraid of fish even when they're dead. That's not exactly a habit, but it's...unique! XD

I organize my M&M's by color too! And then alphabetically by the name of the color...

I sometimes add u's into words (like colour, rumour, splendour), so it's like the British spelling, but I'm from the US and have lived here all my life. (I had to go back and take out the u's from "color" in the last paragraph about the M&M's...)

And....the night before I have a big test or something in school, I have to sleep with my copy of The Phantom of the Opera under my pillow.

I have a lot more, but I can't remember them all right now.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita housefrk said…
It takes me fifteen minutes to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I have to have the exact amount of peanut butter and the exact amount of jelly and they have to be even. It's not that I'm a picky eater, it's just some OCD thing. It's not a problem if I have someone else make it for me.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Paramore-CSI said…
OMG areohead i love lemons to and i always organize my m and ms by colour and when i was watching transformes I finished my popcorn that fast 2

Im not a big fan of chocolate IL yummies betta
Im very dark on the inside but joyuss and happy on the outside im like 2 ppl
have a lot more but cant think
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heeeresjoyce said…
I can only think of two right now, but there are probably more:

- My mouse pad has to be aligned with the edge of my desk. I dunno why. If it's not straight or not on the edge of the desk I will move it.

- Every time I take a shower, I take out all of the hair caught in my hair brush and wash the brush off before brushing my hair. Brushes with a ton of hair in them just don't look very good. Lol, lots of "hairs" and "brushes" in those few sentences. :p
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita houseluva8 said…
-My movies are all in order by the year they were released. I know I'm weird..
-All of my books are in alphabetical order.
-It takes me 20 mins to make two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because I put the peanut butter on first then the jelly and they both have to cover the whole slice of bread..
-Before I have a big test I don't go to bed until around 3 or 4 in the morning. I just do better on tests when I don't get much sleep.
Those are all the major ones I can think of at the moment.. I'm sure there are more.
when it rains I run around in circles and speak gibberish
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mimika_s said…
I cannot sleep whith lights even if it means the little red light from TV when it's in stand-by.
i dance when ever I hear the fray
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Squibblings said…
Where to even start...

I sleep in a curled up sitting ball. I've been doing that for as long as I can remember.
I have 2 identitys
I can't sleep when things are quiet. I need a fan or my mp3 on. Too much silence bothers me.

......i cant play on the computer without youtube on
oh true I love youtube!

I am scared of mirros.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greghouseismine said…
-_-

I love rats crawling on me...

(pet rats)
laugh
lol. I want a rat or a mouse.....but I fear my mom would like dis-own me for that. She hates them.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lisa_Huddy said…
*I have to walk around the exhaust that comes out of a car. I cant walk through it

*My coffee has has to be cold. I will drink iced coffee, coffee ice cream, but hot, regular coffee is gross
I dance at random moments in the day
WTF what
i have to eat candy while i watch a movie
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheery_blossom said…
i frequently burst into song in completley innapropriate situation
i wear scarves in the summer, as an accessory
i consistently twirl my hair
when im just sitting in a room with my frends the door HAS to be closed. i know that sounds sketchy, but it just HAS to be
omg same cb