First image you ever submitted to fanpop-
First comment you ever made on fanpop -
First forum comment you ever made on fanpop-
First link you ever submitted to fanpop -
First video you ever submitted to fanpop -

Have fun :)

House MD mashabiki 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Olivine said…
big smile
First pick you ever submitted to fanpop- link
First comment you ever made on fanpop - Ahh, Foreman doesn´t need dates xD
I think from their characters, Wilson and 13 would be great together^^ That there are no hints on the show doesn´t stop me from believing that XD
But looks as if I´m the only one who thinks so... sad :[

First forum comment you ever made on fanpop- I´m trying to improve my english by reading english books, watching movies in english and so on...I´ve learned english for 8 years in school but I wasn´t very good at it ^^°
Now I really need it, because I´m from Austria and I don´t want to wait for all the TV series to come half a year later to us...So I´ve already seen the season 4 finale of House ^___^

First link you ever submitted to fanpop - Livejournal-Thutner community
First video you ever submitted to fanpop - link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddysmacked said…
First Pick.- link House spot.

First image.- link

First Comment (This was tough to find) .- ^^^^Î didn't know any australian dishes sorry. In my first pick XD

First Forum (I though there was no end to this! XD) .- Well this is my first comment ever. So hi!!!!! I'm new I love HOUSE. And of course I love HUDDY!!!!! So yeah my first comment will be pathetic but... well... what can I do??? When u were a newbie :D ! Forum It was indeed pathetic XD I used so many exclamation marks O__o

First Link.- link

First Video.- link

First article .-link
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Olivine said…
How come I didn't know about the Huscky spot O_O
*joins*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HouseJr said…
OH fun!! I wanna do it, here :D
First pick you ever submitted to fanpop-link This was something about me getting S2 for Chirstmas, I saw people doing this so I copy cat-ed XD Plus I don't think this spot exsisted yet
First image you ever submitted to fanpop- link This actually wasn't for the House spot, it for my little baby creation the Little Shop of Horros Spot (link Shameless linkage XD)
First comment you ever made on fanpop (okay this is gonna take awhile to find XP) - This episode was cool, I tried to tape it for my mom but I messed up the tape :(. So it was good nothing really happened with what she's hooked on(that being the whole House/Wilson dilema). But it was a good show, and 13 punching the patient, it was awesome. I think I would do that too if some guy just glommed on to me!
First forum comment you ever made on fanpop (ok FP really needs to makes a 'last' button on these pages XD)- Hmm, this is me first go round so this might be bad(I've also just started watching the show so I haven't even seen half the episodes)
But I tink he'd either trick Cameron into watching them or he'd let them run lose but tell them not to touch the med bottle or the cane! (Bad I know)

Now, Cuddy wants House to go on a tropical vacation with her GO!

First link (and article) you ever submitted to fanpop - link This was the first Ch of my first fic, Troubled.
First video you ever submitted to fanpop - link Ah memories, this is the video I made during the LNW(love_not_war75) scandal.

Wow that was fun
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
laugh
First Pick ~ link in the Drop Dead Fred Spot.

First Image ~ Oh my god, an uncredited, unkeyworded picture of link! That was long before I know about crediting/keywording. How embarrassing.

First Comment ~ link.

First Forum Comment ~ link.

First Link ~ link. Seriously, how weird are my first posts.

First Video ~ link.

First Article ~ link

First Quiz Question ~ link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aivi said…
cool
Oh, yay! XD

First pick you ever submitted to fanpop - link Long title XD

First image you ever submitted to fanpop - link

First comment you ever made on fanpop - link I wrote: can't wait to the new season! the promo looks so cool!! CAN'T WAIT!

First forum comment you ever made on fanpop - link I wrote: 13+wilson = 34. 13+kutner= 33 (-). 13+cameron= 46 (+)

First link you ever submitted to fanpop - link Sad, isn't it? :/

First video you ever submitted to fanpop - link Sadly, it was deleted so it's not working.

First article - link

First quiz - link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita podike said…
tongue
i'm so new to this lol.. can someone help me plz? link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Irina92 said…
cool
First pick you ever submitted to fanpop- link in the hp spot(=

First image you ever submitted to fanpop- link

First comment you ever made on fanpop - link

First forum comment you ever made on fanpop- link

First link you ever submitted to fanpop - link

First video you ever submitted to fanpop - link

First article you ever submitted to fanpop - link