House MD mashabiki Attention Everybody, I have an announcement!

HouseJr posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 03:09AM
Hello people of earth and beyond. House fans of all ages,... okay I'm stalling XD Okay now we all know that people have a tendency to get married on this spot (to other house fans and fictional or fantasy characters) and lately people are also having babies. Hilly and Aivi; Regi and Mika. And I'm not sure if you know but I am married to ApplePie1890, er well I was, don't know how that is going to work now. Because me and Wilson are getting married!! Now it shouldn't be much of a mystery how this affair got started but why did we finally jump the gun and decide to tie the knot? Well... it just so happens that I'm also, just a teensy bit, pregnant! Hehe, Well that is all. I guess this forum will be used to make wedding plans, and I'll think who should be the maid of honor, brides maids ect. and post those here as well.

House MD mashabiki 14 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita thirteen_times said…
cool
Congrats *bear hugs* I'm so happy for you
*coughBestMancough*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Paramore-CSI said…
OMG Congrats Babes!!!
*looks at wilson*
oohhhh I guess this party I wont get to dance with wilson for 5 mins and alsmost get killed by you
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aivi said…
That is so great! Wedding and babies and Wilson!!
AHHH!! *hugs*
*is over emotional*

I blame the hormones. D:
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddyislove said…
OMG!

I...
You better pray Bery won't see this.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita made_of_awesome said…
Babies, Wilson, Weddings... how could it get better???

CONGRATS!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HouseJr said…
Yes it could not get uch better, now I need to make a date hmmm *thinks* Any sugestions? Also I'll start posting the people for the wedding in a few days :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Olivine said…
big smile
You are getting married to Wilson? :O Does that mean my secret affair with him is now over? (XDDD)
Congrats :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XXwhy_meXX said…
i would be happy for you!!! but i'm kinda sad...for Applepie...
but any way...CONGRATS!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ishatwelve said…
smile
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY I am so happy for both of you and wish you a happy married
life
mischievous
Cami you were having what with Wilson?!! *twitch, twitch*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheery_blossom said…
Lottle half-wilson-half-house Jr's running around!? That sounds like a cause for celebration!!!

Can I sing songs at your wedding? :)
worried
Sure cb! And well if you really want to know that is what it's suposed to look like. But sometimes the internet is wrong XD
 Sure cb! And well if wewe really want to know that is what it's suposed to look like. But sometimes th
I would like everyone to know that I am marrying a whole Wilson, the balls are back!! *insider* XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HouseAddict87 said…
big smile
Awww congrats! But I must say... I'm jealous! Regardless I wish you and Wilson all the best.