wewe may call him Gregory House, Dr. House, House, M.D, sexy as hell, au simply House…or maybe wewe just call him that jerk of a doctor on that onyesha from Fox.Despite his drug addiction, blatant disregard for the well-being of his patients (or anyone else for that matter), and the, well, selfish, annoying...JERKY things he says and does...
We upendo him.
Who knows why?
Maybe it's because we realize, like Dr. Cameron, that Gregory House needs upendo zaidi than anyone.
While he is the type of person wewe can laugh at on T.V., if your life really was on the line and wewe were treated like that, I think panic and a lawsuit would be zaidi in order. Of course, the saving grace is that he *is* brilliant and usually *does* save his patients. (Amazing how that works, isn't it?)
Oh, and apparently he is also very sexy, attracting young and old, male and female… A quote from someone who ametoa maoni on my hivi karibuni drawing of him: “Is it weird that a pre-teen girl thinks he’s HOT?”
Yes, it is.
Here is the typical House episode:
1. A patient presents with unexplicable symptoms, which rapidly escalate to the verge of death,
2. House shoots down everyone else's ideas, insults the patient and throws a couple of hissy-fits. Yup, hissy-fits.
3. House goes to his boss' house in the middle of the night to ask permission to do something life-threatening to his patient.
4. If she says no, he goes to Dr. Wilson, head of oncology (and oddly enough, House's best friend - au in other words, the most forgiving man alive) to whine and trick him into tricking Cuddy...
5. After House has almost killed his patient, he takes a bite out of Wilson’s sandwich, and suddently realizes that the patient doesn’t have leukemia au anything else he thought she had, but she actually has a 24-foot-tapeworm in her intestines, which she didn’t know about because she’s one of 60 documented cases in the world of not being able to feel pain.
Yup, despite very formulaic episodes, many of us find that we are as addicted to House as he is to his Vicodin.
My fondest regards go to FOX, the creators, producers, writers, cast and crew of this fantastic, addictive drama! And especially to Hugh Laurie who brings the jerk we upendo to life.
I hope that if my life is ever on the line that I'll get a doctor as brilliant as House...or, er...not.