HouseCam Hameron shabiki Survey!

misanthrope86 posted on Jun 04, 2009 at 04:42AM
Here is a quick Hameron survey for you to fill out!

Favourite Hameron Moment:

(If your favourite moment was the kiss)Favourite Hameron Moment That Wasn't The Kiss:

Favourite Hameron-focused Episode:

Favourite Hameron-focused Season:

Favourite Hameron-related Quote:

What Do You WANT/HOPE to Happen with Hameron in Season 6?

What Do You Think Will ACTUALLY Happen with Hameron is Season 6?

HouseCam 12 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita melanieacbaer said…
1. The 'I'm proud of you moment'
2. The 'robot sex' episode
3. 1
4. 'You kissed back'
5. Banter and snark. Insecurities over house in the chameron relationship. Competition between cuddy and cameron.
6. Probably nothing apart from a bit of eye sex.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livi_wells said…
smile
Woo first reply! I'm not a die-hard Hameron but I see it and I was a little more Hameron when I first started watching so here I go!

(If your favourite moment was the kiss)Favourite Hameron Moment That Wasn't The Kiss:
The scene in season 1 (I forget the exact episode) when House goes to her apartment (she's running on the treamil) and asks her to come back.

Love Hurts. Easily. Haha, I like when House and Wilson and the patient are in the clinic room and discussing her new terms haha!

Hmmm, well I don't think any season has been Hameron focused but I think the last quarter of season 1, after House asks her back.

Cam: I thought you were too screwed up to love anyone. But I was wrong, you just couldn't love me. That's good. I'm happy for you thought you were too screwed up to love anyone. But I was wrong, you just couldn't love me. That's good. I'm happy for you.
-Honeymoon

I don't want anything physical to happen because Cameron is just to kind and caring to ever cheat on Chase, I would be disappointed if she did flirt with House or anything. I just want there to be a few more eye sex moments! haha

To be perfectly honest...
Nothing...
:(

Don't really think my response is all that inspiring but it's something!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
big smile
Thanks for your responses guys!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita miss_orange said…
heart
1. Fav Moment: the Motor Cycle.
2. Fav Focused Episode: Love Hurts.
3. Fav Focused Season: Season 1.
4. Fav Related Quote: When Wilson said: oh boy! you're in Trouble!
5. what i Hope will Happen: Cameron Realisng that she still Love House.
6. what i think Will Happen: Maybe Just a Simplw Hope to Hang on To.

i Love Your Forum!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Evrythingmaters said…
smile
Great idea Missy :)

The "you couldnt kill her dream" scene in 4x02
Also the hug, the "im proud of you" scene, and when Cam asks House if he wants a pillow :P

cant choose!

season 1

"you couldnt kill her dream" *eye sex*
Yes im obsessed about that scene :D

Same as m_o. That cam realises she loves House not Chase

House's feelings for her surface maybe?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HotStunner said…
1 - Love Hurts (They Gone On A Date And Have Meaning Full Talk)
2 - Season One Or Three
3 - You Kissed Back - Cameron (Half-Wit) Or [to House] (I thought you were too screwed up to love anyone... I was wrong. You just couldn't love me. That's good. I'm happy for you.)Cameron
4 - More Scences Together And She Wants House
5 - A Few Scences And A Bit Of Eye Sex
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xkornkrazyx said…

Favourite Hameron Moment That Wasn't The Kiss: The Monster Trucks Scene

Favourite Hameron-focused Episode: Love Hurts

Favourite Hameron-focused Season: 1

Favourite Hameron-related Quote: I thought you were too screwed up to love anyone. But I was wrong, you just couldn't love me. That's good. I'm happy for you. but its sad:((

More scenes together like in season 1 and for them to realize their love for eachother

Probably a couple more scenes and little moments orrr nothing special
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mouraki said…
I hate that the forum don`t show up in the updates! I always seem to be so late in any activity in that session. :[
Anyway, thanks for creating that forum Missy, I miss Hameron, especially now that season5 has come to an end. Sorry for my awful start in my comment... Well, for me it goes:

Favourite Hameron Moment That Wasn't The Kiss: It has to be on the first episode of season 3, when House asks Cameron out. She declines because she says it`s not him and he smiles. Awwww :')

Favourite Hameron-focused Episode: Probably "Love Hurts".

Favourite Hameron-focused Season: To say Season 1 would be an understatement. I also loved Season3 even though we had a lot of Huddy and Chameron moments, we also had a fair share of great Hameron ones. :')

Favourite Hameron-related Quote: They are A LOT but for our sake, I`ll just mention two of my favorite ones, one of House and one of Cam!: House: "You like me. Why?" and Cameron: "I like damaged people, remember?".

What Do You WANT/HOPE to Happen with Hameron in Season 6?: I want us to get more House/Cameron moments, I don`t really care if they`d be sexual or anything like that, I just want them to have some moments/scenes together because I love their interaction, their witty comebacks and that they actually respect and care about eachother.

What Do You Think Will ACTUALLY Happen with Hameron is Season 6?: Well, we had the Chameron wedding in the season5 finale and we`ve realised that House loves Cuddy so I don`t really expect anything, like a relationship or admit of feeling to happen between House and Cameron. But I do think they would give us some GOOD Hameron moments. I mean, they have to, lol! Their chemistry are undeniable not to been shown on our TV screen IMO!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mouraki said…
You obvioulsy made a pick about the forum whuch I hadn`t seen... please, ignore my little rant about the forums updates in my first comment.
I guess I`m just blind... :S
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
heart
LOL! Thats ok Mouraki! I'm just happy that you have shared your thoughts too!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lilith84 said…

The Bike Ride

No Reason - Season 2 Finale

Season 2

"Cameron. I love you"

Sex! ;)

A kiss!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkGirl66 said…
1. "I loved you..." that moment really touched me the most of all...and the kiss on the cheek...amazing. At the moment this is my fav.
2. "Merry Little Christmas", "Love hurts", "Teamwork", "Half-Wit"...etc
3. Season 3
4. "I'm proud of you", "...You ruined him.So he can't even see right from wrong. Can't even see the sancity of a human life anymore. I loved you. And I loved Chase. I'm sorry for you both. For what you've become. Because...they're no way back for either of you" etc etc
5. That Jen will come back and Hameron will REALLY happen. Confession or even better, Hameron sex :)
6. Actually, I don't know...I am just hoping that Jen will come back...