Howl's Moving ngome Howl's hair

deathnote posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 10:56PM
Ok, me and my friend have been in this fight because she says that Howl looked better with blond hair....I say that he looks WWWAAAAYYYYY better with black. I just want to see if I was wrong, So what you think?

Howl's Moving ngome 13 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shortynme said…
Black all the way. I'm partial to tall dark and brooding! lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deathnote said…
HAh...so I was right!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Thekirby801 said…
laugh
Yeah he looks so much better with black hair
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita moodystuff449 said…
wink
Black is best! Sophie and Ms.Penstemmon (from the story) think so too.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita soups said…
smile
I prefer his hair dark too.
big smile
Black, but before he cuts it. And Howl is supposed to have green eyes which complimented his black hair which is why Sophie and Ms.Penstemmon like it best.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pitrocks14 said…
Am I the only one who chose blonde? Becuase I'm more girly and he looks more beautiful with the blonde hair. But on the other hand, he looked much too girly like maybe a five-year-old might think he's a girl. Blonde is mostly common with girls so black suits him better.
wink
I agree with you, blonde in the movie is better, but I still think that if he had kept it long and choppy and had green eyes he'd be really hot.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sparky04 said…
Black looked etter, but in the ook his natural color was a mud brown...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katniss311 said…
cool
Black is like his au natural color in the movie, but I agree with Sparky - the books say brown, but its not necesarily his best color.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita catintheclouds said…
I think he looks good with both
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita white_sparkey said…
big smile
I like Howl with black He did look good with blonde too but not as good as black.
what about his ginger hair lol!
miezi 4 iliyopita lily_1975 said…
I think that Howls looks great with any hair color. So, I think that he looks cool with black or blonde hair color! In the movie he changed his hair color several times. Sometimes it was black, blonde, pink, or orange. All the colors all looked good on him, and he was very cool. So I don’t think any color is the best.