iCarly iCarly set tour!

Jenni_Gigi posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 08:51PM
Have you heard of this crazy thing bloomie's is doing for a Christmas charity promotion? It almost sounds too good to be true.
Here's the wording from the add-
"Hit Hollywood in high style to shine in the bright lights and mingle with celebs.
You’ll visit the set of Nickelodeon’s hit series iCarly to get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look
at how Miranda Cosgrove, the cast and crew make the show happen. While you hobnob around
Los Angeles, you’ll stay at The Quintess Leading Residence La Quinta, a multi-million-dollar home with
a sparkling swimming pool set amidst swaying palms and sweeping vistas. This Experience includes roundtrip airfare for four to Los Angeles, but the whole episode doesn’t stop when you leave—check out iCarly and all your favorite shows anytime you like on the new Sony Style™ Home Theater Dream System. Composed of a 46" Class Bravia® XBR® and Sony® BDP-S350 Blu-ray Disc™ player, the Dream System delivers slim design and the latest technology for home entertainment that’s out of this world."
That's incredible.
I guess the minimum bid is 25K which is crazy but you can split it with 4 peeps. So that is about 6K-ish per person.
It's kind of a once in a lifetime thing...
Worth it?
I sure won't be able to get my parents to spring for it.
Your thoughts?
Here's the link too btw... link

iCarly No majibu