Inuyasha Character, plot and au quirk switch au reversal, who would be who, au what what would be what?

sesshyswind posted on May 14, 2011 at 03:11PM
Moved from Answers--> Here’s a little something just for fun. Say you wanted to see a specific characteristic from the world of Inuyasha applied to someone else or entire roles switched or reversed, well here’s your chance to share your wackiest ideas, for example:

Kagome and Kikyo- placing Kagome's physical appearance and personality in Kikyo's role and let the events that took place 50 years ago unfold, describe how you imagine it would go, then if you'd like place Kikyo in Kagome's shoes as Kagome's reincarnation.

Or take Miroku’s perversity and apply it to Inuyasha, Kouga, Sesshomaru, Naraku or Hojo etc while switching Kagome’s personality with Sango’s, and see how that goes.

Or give Kaede, Totosai’s personality and make her the mother of Gineji and see how it goes.

Or too really mix things up have Naraku take on the appearance and or likeness of Shippo, and make him battle Inuyasha with spinning tops and bouncing mushrooms, winding wooden snakes alight with insignificant blue fire (Shippo’s lukewarm fox fire).

Or make Sesshomaru the hanyou who inherits the Tetsusaiga and Inuyasha the full blood demon who looks down upon him that tries to steel it, but have them keep their original personalities (or not) but live each other’s roles, with additional quirks *optional* . How would that go?

It's your choice, mix it up, apply character quirks to your heart’s content, switch whoever you'd like, it's totally a go. Just go crazy. No limits.

The only rule is: as for quirks and such you can only switch or apply what already exists within the boundaries of the cannon, no fan fiction quirks or original ideas. If it didn’t come out of the creative mind of Rumiko Takahashi then it’s not valid content, don’t use it.

Bonus: crossovers from other works by Rumiko Takahashi are also acceptable if you like your choice.

Don't forget to write it out, don't just list them as shown above. Like a One Shot fan fiction and just have fun okay :)
 Moved from Answers--> Here’s a little something just for fun. Say wewe wanted to see a specific char
last edited on May 14, 2011 at 03:14PM

Inuyasha 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TanGiraffegirly said…
I'd like to see Sango be a pervert and Miroku actually have morals. Or give Sesshomaru Miroku's personality.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ecspyred said…
i agree with TanGiraffegirly. i'd also like to see naraku being in love with sango so miroku gets totally jealous and they have a fist-to-fist fight just for sango's hand...
I'd also like to see sesshomaru dating kagura except that she has kikyo's personality...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TanGiraffegirly said…
big smile
Naraku and Sango being in love is popular. But yeah, that would be interesting. I like Ecspyred's idea of the fist fight.
What if Kagome or Inuyasha were perverts? I got that idea from Kanna47 on Fanfiction.net. She has a series of oneshots about if bacically everyone in the series were perverts.
Maybe, if Kagura, Kanna, or anyone in the Band of Seven lived, and aided in defeating Naraku? And possibly fell in love?
And if InuTaisho was brought back to life, possibly evil. What would his opinion be on Sesshomaru's obession with Tetsusaiga?
Or Rin was older like 15 or so. I'm not saying I want her and Sesshomaru to fall in love (but I wouldn't complain), I'd just want to see how it goes and what would change

I'm gonna be on here a lot. I think of things like this alllllllll the time.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LadyLilith said…
"Or too really mix things up have Naraku take on the appearance and or likeness of Shippo, and make him battle Inuyasha with spinning tops and bouncing mushrooms, winding wooden snakes alight with insignificant blue fire (Shippo’s lukewarm fox fire)."

I would LOVE to see this. I would die laughing.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lumforever said…
"Or too really mix things up have Naraku take on the appearance and or likeness of Shippo, and make him battle Inuyasha with spinning tops and bouncing mushrooms, winding wooden snakes alight with insignificant blue fire (Shippo’s lukewarm fox fire)."

I think EVERYONE would like seeing this!! xDD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sesshykiralover said…
How about Sesshomaru taking the role of the half-demon being looked down upon by Inuyasha--same personality--and traveling around with Rin, who takes Kagome's role. Kagura would take Kikyo's role, and she and Rin would basically compete for the Lord's attention; knowing Kagura, there might be actual fighting. Thus, we would have a socially-awkward, Lord Sesshomaru completely lost as what to do about two girls fighting for him. Our favorite little toad minion would take the place of Myoga, vice versa; it'd be interesting to see. Maybe even Naraku taking Miroku's place--a monk?demon, who might fall in love with.....idk? Kikyo? Anywho, Koga would be the bad guy and would attempt many times to either end Kagome's life, or take her for himself. Stupid, but it could be interesting.