Invader Zim The IZFAS

xx_Tak posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 08:17PM
I really want to join the IZFAS, but I don't really hav e the time to dedicate myself to it:(..... Does anybody here work on it currently? I reallllly want to see them make The Trial!!!

Invader Zim 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
I don't have time for that sort of thing either unfortunately. I don't really even have time for Fanpop! LOL!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xx_Tak said…
wow, and you contribute like most of everything
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, well, Fanpop is a good way to relax when I have been doing a lot of university work, but it is also a great place to procrastinate! Ha ha!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jillianlanner said…
I am a part of IZFAS. I haven't done any work on it other than write a script for it but I am thinking of applying for storyboarder. My username on there is JIR.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Solo28 said…
I work for them. I've been a worker since May 2008. I used to be a Writer, but last summer we moved to a new site and I have to re apply
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita InvaderStorm said…
I'm on it, but don't work for them currently. I would love to see "The Trial" as well, but right now, the team is small and I am 90% sure we are only making minisodes.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita InvaderAmara said…
What is this?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 123moo123 said…
yeah, what is IZFAS? i've heard of it, i dunno what it is. ???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RealCosmic said…
What you don't know!?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Solo28 said…
It's the 'Invader Zim Fan Animated Series'. A group of fans working to continue the story of Invader Zim.