Jack and Kate Let`s make this spot zaidi active!

backtoblack posted on Jan 21, 2010 at 03:43PM
Soooo,guys!I know we`re pretty active here especially compared to other spots that wont be named(lol),but I was thinking we gotta do more!
All Jaters here are so great,so I`m sure you could come up with some creative ideas how to make it even more fun here!
Also we have already 970+ fans,but the ones who are really active are no more than 10-15!So I was thinking we should kinda stimulate the people who join to be also active here.They may not contribute with anything but at leats they can rate stuff,answer picks etc.
I hope you agree with me and I`m opned for any suggestions!
I thought we could for example change the sopt look more ofter like have one scene for the icon and banner and matching motto from it.Also we could make more stuff for the fans,like getting to know each other better,some games...I know if we put some effort in it,we can make this spot even more awesome than it already is!=)
So what do you think?;p
 Soooo,guys!I know we`re pretty active here especially compared to other spots that wont be named(lol)

Jack and Kate 84 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Emm_xD said…
AWESOMEEEE :D

I've been thinking the same for a while actually, especially about the fact that we only have 10 active fans on here even though we've got 970+ fans :/ I'm deffo up to being more active! I agree about the banner & icon too, maybe we could change them every month/every 2 months? Something like having "themes" each month?

I know we`re pretty active here especially compared to other spots that wont be named(lol)

^^ LOL! I know which one you're talking about xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita backtoblack said…
Yayy,thanks, Emm!So about the activity,I was thinking we should just start proping all the fans and ask them to be more active!lol
Something 'promoting' the spot.xD
I agree about the banner & icon too, maybe we could change them every month/every 2 months? Something like having "themes" each month?
That`s exactly what I have in mind!Only problem is I don`t really know which one of us is good at PS.I know I`m not.LOL
Anyoneeee?1xD

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita frsbg said…
I totally agree eith you guys!! This spot is great and we should make it more active! I'm with you!! ;P

And I loved the idea of changing the icon/banner/motto every month and having themes!! That's really cool!
And I'm no good at it either... I mean, it's kind of easy to find icons, but it's really hard to find banners that are 100x100 and I don't know how to make it... the only idea it's to open here on the forum the fans to post their suggestions, that way the ones that know how to do those things can be more active, and then make a pick with it..
^Yup taht` s a good idea.
But maybe choose the theme first?
Meanwhile a took a look at our last banner change topic and there are actuallay some really great ones!So we have some talanted banner makers!lol
Meanwhile a took a look at our last banner change topic and there are actuallay some really great ones!So we have some talanted banner makers!lol

That's exactly what I thought... Probably we can start for making the same way with the themes... We create a pick for the fans to give suggestions for the theme and then make the pick!! I don't know it's just an idea :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sk91 said…
smile
Agree with benner thing! We should change it more often! But.. I think we can have here something like on the Lost spot: Jate Fan of the Month! The prise for winner wouldn't be only a interview but he could also pick one <or even more> Jate scene for banner ... a few people make banners <I know Em made GREAT banners on Kate and Jack spots!> and then we pick the best one. I think FOTM would encourage people to be more active :D What do you think?
^it`s a great one,Filipa!;)
I`ll just wait till more fans agree with our idea and I`ll organize the things.

our other concerne is how to atract fans who have joined to be more active!lol
Any ideas with that?
smile
Yes,Sylwia,that`s great!I was thinking about it too.!So do you want to organize FOTM?;p
yeah, I can do it :D I'm sure you will be the first who will win it <you already have my vote!> and I want interview you! lol XD
The problem is how to attract Jate fans that aren't active.... :// we can probably starting spreading the word in lost fans... because the jaters may came from there!! :)
I don't know sometimes we see in other spots ppl making a pick saying "jate new icon: Help pick the new one!" They can that way visit the spot and start coming here more often... I don't know...

Anyway I think the Jate FOTM is really a good idea :DDD
heart
awwwww you`re so sweet!♥♥♥
*blushes*
heart
I agree Filipa, we have to do something on Lost spot too! But now I'm going sleep XD Bye, bye dear fangirls <3
Filipa,I already proped some fangirls that are actually active just to tell them about what we are doing.We just have to do the same e with those who have forgotten us I guess.lol yours are good ideas too.maybe when we starte changing the spot look we`ll do that too.Though I think making picks on the Lost spot would attract haters as well.;/
Anyways,goo night Sylwia.See yaa!<3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laurik2007 said…
mischievous
i guess when the new season starts more fans will be active....so lets prop them for beeing Jate fans:D.Love the ideea of themes with the banner and icon.....im gonna do more quizz questins:))
smile
^great!thnak you!
I love love LOVE the idea of Jate FOTM :D

Eliza I can kinda make banners, but they're not exactly great. Although, my friend link makes amazing banners (she made the one we've got now) and she said she'd be willing to make some on the odd occasion :)

And I was thinking, how about we are all "in charge" of different things? For example, I would do all the Banner/Icon theme changes (i.e make the picks for them, make the forum) Sylwia can do the FOTM ++ what do you think? So we're a little more organized?
Oh, and Laurik can be in charge of quiz questions ;D lol

<I know Em made GREAT banners on Kate and Jack spots!>

^^ awwww! Thank you hun :D
Although, my friend Kerttu makes amazing banners (she made the one we've got now)
Yup I already proped her to come to the spot,hopefully,she would be interested!lol
and she said she'd be willing to make some on the odd occasion :)
Aww that`s great!

I love the 'in charge idea'!=D
We already have a person for FOTM and quizes!:D
Also I think the banner/icon work is too much so if you want I could organize the theme picking and then you do the rest(like who would make them,the forum and the picks).How about that?;p
so I'm making FOTM forum and I have a question. Should winners pick a themes for banners or we're doing it in differnet way?
Also I think the banner/icon work is too much so if you want I could organize the theme picking and then you do the rest(like who would make them,the forum and the picks).How about that?;p

^^ sounds good to me! So I make the forum for new Banner/Icons & the picks, right?

or we're doing it in differnet way?

^^ hmm... Eliza is probably the best to answer that, lol. She's organizing the themes :P
Also, I was thinking we could have someone to organize games on the forums. Filipa, maybe? :D

So for example... a "Best word to decribe Jate scenes!" contest or something like that? lol
sounds good to me! So I make the forum for new Banner/Icons & the picks, right?
Yup when you`re ok with it.!;p

Should winners pick a themes for banners or we're doing it in differnet way?
nah I prefer if we make picks for that so that all fans can give their opinion.Maybe the winner can nominate some scenes and the others bick from them?what do you guys think about that?

Also, I was thinking we could have someone to organize games on the forums. Filipa, maybe? :D
sounds great, if she wants of course.:D
I was also thinking about some games for the fans too.Something to make us get to know each other better...?;p
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cladra said…
YEE THEME JATE BANNERS, BABY!
I'm so in. I'm just not so much online on failpop, if you need something you need to contatct me other ways. like msn of fb.
what do you guys think about that?

^^ I love that idea! sounds perfect! :D

Something to make us get to know each other better...?;p

^^ haha, like what? I'm all out of ideas :S lol!
YEE THEME JATE BANNERS, BABY! -> LOL kerttu. Excited, much? :P
nope, not so much. i'm just a theme lover
OMFG c.... jackage?
LMAO, Jatage sounds better ;D
"Stop stealing my Jatage!" yep, it deffo works.
ohh yes jatage* . i'm starting to be a bitch again.
MY JATAGE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD?!
hi all new jate friends who liked my banners, this is the real kerttu. *waves*
^Hiiiiiiii!I am SO glad you ar still on!!!

Emm,mm I don`t yet either but I`ll figure it out!lol
lol, okedoke :D
So what date do you think we should have the whole banner changing thing? Like on the 1st of every month, or...?
and Eliza, call me Em, it's much easier to type! xD
Well it depends on when Sylwia will make the FOTM.Maybe we`ll be ready till the first of February?

Oh,ok,Em!lol
heart
Hi guys... I was reading this and I love the new ideas... they're great!! :D and I would love to make a part of it... so please give me a charge xD
;P can be the games thing like Emm said... I LOVED the idea of a "best word to describe" about jate scenes :DDD
Jate FOTM forum is ready. Please tell me what yoo think?
Sylwia,the forum is great,hun!<3
thank you so much for doing it!=)))

Filipa,great to hear you like the idea!So you take the "best word to describe" game and if something else comes to your mind,please don`t hesitate,shere it with us.;p
just one more think about the game!what do you say it`s not only best word to describe but also best quote?Like some famous quote or just something we make up?
Well, that's a good question.... but I think it's probably better a word that we make up... because there's almost only one famous word about each sentence... but the rules in every spot are 3 words... so I guess you can do what you want eith the three words, whether is a famous sentence that remember you from the scene or smth that you think from the scene.... :)
well,ok.it`s your call.you`re in charge already!xD
YAY Sylwia! the forum is great!

Aww Filipa, thanks for taking charge of it :D I'm so happy the fans are getting more active.

Maybe we`ll be ready till the first of February?

^^ okedoke, I'll make a forum for banner/icon suggestions now & then leave it open until the 30th (that gives a week for banner submissions) and then I'll make the pick on 30th & hopefully we'll get the banner changed by the 1st or a couple of days after :D does that sound ok?
I just realised... we're having a theme this month, right? Eliza are you making a pick?
well I thought the FOTM is picking the themes,right?
so we`ll have to wait until we have a winner...
Oh, I didn't know the FOTM winner was picking the themes! Right, well I think we should start the banner/icon changes some time in February then lol. It'd give us more time to get submissions, anyway :D
^hmm must have been some kind of a misunderstanding....

sylwia-Should winners pick a themes for banners or we're doing it in differnet way?

eliza-nah I prefer if we make picks for that so that all fans can give their opinion.Maybe the winner can nominate some scenes and the others bick from them?what do you guys think about that?

Em-I love that idea! sounds perfect! :D

lol
LOL I thought you meant the winner was actually picking the themes xD they're just nominating some, yeah?

Oh god, this is making my brain hurt O_o haha!
muhaha.:D
well so basically when the winner is picked he could like make a pick of 5 scenes with a matching motto that he likes sand then let`s say for a week the oters choose...how`s that?
muhaha.:D
well so basically when the winner is picked he could like make a pick of 5 scenes with a matching motto that he likes sand then let`s say for a week the oters choose...how`s that?
That sounds very good ;D